Renata
    al sipsclar
    Montmorency

Leaning Republican:
    Winston: Feels like normal town-Winston ramping up
    Snerk: People are vouching for him, and
    Choxorn: Activity level fairly typical for choxorn, decent content

Toss-up:
    El Barto- Was away at the beginning, but doesn't seem to really be back. Too little to read, but we do have Renata's post
    Lewwyn- First vote on Jabbz, but otherwise a null read for me.
    NotACop-Similar dp101 vendetta to khaan. I don't have a baseline history with him, so it's hard for me to read his tone.

Leaning Royal:
    dp101-Last vote on the bandwagon Day 1, can read that either way. Seems a little over-sensitive. I want to see the "elaborate later" he promised
    khaan- His tone feels a bit off, but his analysis is decent. If we have multiple Royalists left, I think one of dp101 and him is Royal
    Csargo- Fairly frequent posts, but saying remarkably little

Vote: Csargo
    This post sucks, and it's all Autolycus has said today. What he's saying about Csargo is accurate, but Csargo always posts like this, it's not really alignment-indicative for him. It's just picking at some really low-hanging fruit on Autolycus's part, and I don't get why Monty thinks he's so clear. At least with the other Populists, I can understand why they don't want to vote for their faction mate much like I don't want to vote for NAC, but Monty isn't a Populist.

Facilitating Understanding Member Dp101's Avatar

Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by Choxorn View Post
    This post sucks, and it's all Autolycus has said today. What he's saying about Csargo is accurate, but Csargo always posts like this, it's not really alignment-indicative for him. It's just picking at some really low-hanging fruit on Autolycus's part, and I don't get why Monty thinks he's so clear. At least with the other Populists, I can understand why they don't want to vote for their faction mate much like I don't want to vote for NAC, but Monty isn't a Populist.
    You can be a solid villager for this.

mechanics stuff

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

How delightfully vague.

And you still haven't explained much about what you guys did last night.

Just so you all know, I'm going to be spending about half of today on planes, so might not have consistent thread presence.

[B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dp101 View Post
    It goes counter to the entire purpose of a bus, and you call that action WIFOM as to whether or not I would do it? It feels like you are disregarding anything that could clear me, and are just going after me regardless of what my alignment might be. Vote: Al Sipsclar
    *raises one eyebrow*

At some point, you have to step back from accusing everyone who suspects you.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sipsclar View Post
    What is so exemplary of Auto's performance?

Joke vote NAC, voted BSmith over Manasi, said Jabbz was not on his radar, shaded Arakhor, nudged NAC and atheotes, voted Monty, voted Sooh, voted atheotes, put Monty in the top tier, shaded dp and khaan, voted Csargo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Yeah, I agree with this, Monty's post doesn't make any sense to me. Don't know what he's talking about.
    I'm saying we need to trust Zack on this one. I have faith that Zack will show us the reasoning.

Ah, well, there goes some of my theory.

I could still see you saying something like that as scum just to mindgame, since you'd already know what Jabbz would flip as, but at this point I'd say "Dp is telling the truth" is more likely than "Dp is nextleveling us all and playing 4D Chess while we're all playing checkers"

I'll bump you back up to a moderate townlean.
    The simplest explanation is that DP is telling the truth, in which case he could indeed still be scum - he could be scum-partner to Jabbz, find Jabbz townie, but feel the only option present is to vote Jabbz on the basis of both bussing and factionalism. This is really NAI and doesn't need a lot of your thought expended for it.

And I disagree on Barto, he's doing nothing wrong in particular, and has moderate circumstantial evidence in his favor. Only real reason to lynch him right now is because he's not useful.

Take it up with Zack.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    [B]

*raises one eyebrow*

At some point, you have to step back from accusing everyone who suspects you.

I'm saying we need to trust Zack on this one. I have faith that Zack will show us the reasoning.

The simplest explanation is that DP is telling the truth, in which case he could indeed still be scum - he could be scum-partner to Jabbz, find Jabbz townie, but feel the only option present is to vote Jabbz on the basis of both bussing and factionalism. This is really NAI and doesn't need a lot of your thought expended for it.

And I disagree on Barto, he's doing nothing wrong in particular, and has moderate circumstantial evidence in his favor. Only real reason to lynch him right now is because he's not useful.

Take it up with Zack.
    I mean you can do whatever you like Monty, but at this point it looks suspiciously like he's just protecting faction mates. Which is fine, because everyone else is doing the same, but what he's saying could mean anything at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Je veux vraiment du papier d'aluminium sur Zack pour les rires, mais je ne peux pas trouver une raison décente.

Quelqu'un m'aider ici?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Je veux vraiment du papier d'aluminium sur Zack pour les rires, mais je ne peux pas trouver une raison décente.

Quelqu'un m'aider ici?
    I don't think that there is any reason to want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Manasi- a lot going on there, I haven't gotten any bad vibes/reads.
    Story of my life.

I actually kinda forgot I was playing this oops.

I'll be back ITT in like 10 mintues brb.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post

Quelqu'un m'aider ici?
    Zack en papier d'alu - c'est plus savoureuse!

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally as of post 971.

Csargo: 2 | Zack (861), autolycus (932)
    Dp101: 2 | seireikhaan (919), El Barto (942)
    Winston Hughes: 1 | Renata (856)
    NotACop: 1 | Snerk (874)
    Al Sipsclar: 1 | Dp101 (951)

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

So I do have some whiskey this evening, but it is to be consumed with ginger, honey and lemon.

Bastard virus has gone and blindsided me on the first warm day of the year, and now my throat feels like I've been snorting hessian.

Still, if it gets bad enough by the morning, I might have to stay off work tomorrow and thus be around for eod.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Tally as of post 971.

Round ends:
    You missed Khaan: 1 | Csargo (950).
    Vitiate Man.

Why do you hate Csargo's votes?
    Vitiate Man.

Members thankful for this post (2):

Owing to laziness and distraction, I still haven't fully caught up, but I'll do that now.

As a consequence of his weak performance today and the testimony from Monty (who, for all my poking, came off pretty townie in our exchanges), I'm moving khaan into the lynchable category, along with NAC and Csargo.

Whether anyone else ends up there (or any of those three make it out), depends on what I see in the latter part of D2.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    You missed Khaan: 1 | Csargo (950).
    I had that on my spreadsheet but guess I forgot to transcribe it.

NEW TALLY AS OF POST 976

seireikhaan: 1 | Csargo (950)

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

This Space For Rent Member Renata's Avatar

This vote count is not acceptable to me.

vote: seireikhaan

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renata View Post
    This vote count is not acceptable to me.
    Why not?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Scum Leans:
    Autolycus
    El Barto
    Merde! Voulez vous dire pour quoi?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Caught up.

Understand better how Monty was thinking when we talked, and he generally looks very townie.

Csargo also looks better than before. A long way from clear, but giving a decent impression of solving intent if scum.

Barto isn't vibing scummy to me (by his standards). I'm a little wary of taking Monstr's willingness to vig him to be in any way clearing, given that both of them were fairly likely vig targets, but it's hard to judge without seeing the actual exchange.

Snerk looks good on tone. Neither seems like he's trying too hard, nor that he's lacking in morale. Combined with the qt evidence from two separate angles, he's safely in the good pile.

If chox is scum, this is a masterclass of fooling my tone reads.

Lewwyn looks a little worse - mainly just because other people have gained town cred and he hasn't - and I still haven't rechecked that ping I got from his D1. Since he seems unlikely to get lynched today (and I'm bored of reading), I'm going to leave it for now.

khaan looks bad. That D1 vote is the only significant point in his favour. Posts don't feel townie. There's no flow of thought I can follow. And the fact that suspicion is coming from his own faction seems quite damning.

NAC, who has no town points at all by my reckoning, is the only serious alternative to khaan at this stage. Didn't like the reads list in 657 at all. Felt forced and fluffy. Absence so far today is extremely unhelpful. Obviously RL is RL, but it's no stretch to imagine how this game state might leave a royalist NAC lacking motivation to post.

Although I don't feel like DP has given us that pure town bit here in the thread, I'm trusting Renata that she's seen enough in the qt.

I lied.

NOW I'm here.

vote: khaan

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    I lied.

NOW I'm here.
    Awww. Just when I'm about to hit the sack.

Do you think I'm scum?

I mean, ignoring how scummy it is of me to ask that.

Ah, la joie de la paranoïa.

Bonne nuit.

A khaan lynch sounds good to me, and is more likely to go through than my current option, so Vote: Khaan.

<Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar

Vote: Autolycus

Because, honestly, I think he's one of the most scummy players, being lurkery and only occasionally popping in to say very little is entirely within Auto's lurkerscum meta, and while some of his faction mates may vouch for him, nothing they've said has really convinced me that I should stop finding Auto scummy. At the very least, I think he should have more than zero votes on him.

Vote: Autolycus

Because, honestly, I think he's one of the most scummy players, being lurkery and only occasionally popping in to say very little is entirely within Auto's lurkerscum meta, and while some of his faction mates may vouch for him, nothing they've said has really convinced me that I should stop finding Auto scummy. At the very least, I think he should have more than zero votes on him.
    Voicing my support for this too, but alas, I only have 1 vote.

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast