Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1438

Thread: French Revolution Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

Hmm, vote: El Barto

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    It looks like I'm going to face the guillotine today, which I'm actually ok with, because if El Barto or Winston is the last scum left and we lynch them, the Montagnards triumph (4-3-3-2).

Accordingly, stipulating that I'm going to be lynched, and stipulating that I don't flip Royalist, which I know is the case, here is my proposal for how to restore balance tonight (and hopefully wipe out the Royalists):

Montagnards: Kill El Barto or Winston, whomever you deem to be more suspicious, protect one of your guaranteed innocents.

Populists: Kill choxorn or al sipsclar, whomever you deem to be more suspicious, protect Zack ( I take him as guaranteed innocent)

Militarists: Kill Snerk, protect one of your own.

Girondins: Kill Lewwyn, protect NAC.

If this goes as planned, this restores the 2-2-2-2 balance, and eliminates four potential scum. If that finishes the Royalists, everybody wins(except whichever team the Royalists kill from, assuming they succeed), since we're allowed to tie at 2.

On the kills, any deviation only strengthens another team. If someone deviates on the protection, they WILL be lynched the next day, if the game doesn't end, and that team will have a target on their back.

Thoughts?

Oh,yes, and vote:Yes
    4-way tie is a nice goal, but Zack riding with Winston makes it difficult, and Militarists don't need special protection from kills, vigs, or lynches.

Csargo and Manasi, do you have anything to report on QT? Do you have any particular special ability left other than vig? Who are you not considering for the vig tonight?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: El Barto

I kinda doubt winston is mafia, just from tone. Not really in love with an autolycus lynch either. Fine with Barto walking the plank.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I'm looking at her ISO, as well as the events around the wagons on her and Jabbz, and wondering if Manasi could actually be scum here.

I mean, if we were prepared to accept that khaan or Lewwyn might have been bussing when they voted Jabbz, then why not accept that Jabbz might have been bussing when he voted Manasi?

I note that Manasi did not respond in kind - even as Zack stuck his vote on Jabbz in her defence - until much later on, by which time their two wagons were the only game in town with the deadline looming, and the failure to self-pres would look deeply suspect (as Jabbz, being the host of our previous game here, would know only too well).

And then I'm asking myself where's the scum on the Manasi wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Jabbz: 8 | Lewwyn (233), seireikhaan (289), Zack (393), Fenn (442), Renata (445), Manasi (448), ATPG (453), Dp101 (457)
    Manasi: 6 | NotACop (112), Arakhor (115), Jabbz (392), BSmith (416), Logic (419), Snerk (443)
    BSmith: 3 | Al Sipsclar (136), autolycus (287), Kagemusha (436)
    Dp101: 1 | Montmorency (248)
    Csargo: 1 | Choxorn (310)
    atheotes: 1 | El Barto (146)
    Sooh: 1 | Monstrdude (151)
    Askthepizzaguy: 1 | atheotes (216)

No Lynch: 1 | Csargo (388)
    Not voting: 1 | Sooh
    Snerk is the only possibility there, and while he's by no means clear, I'd say that all things considered he looks a good deal less scummy than Manasi at this point.

And look at Kage's vote there as well. With Jabbz, Manasi and BSmith in the frame, he votes BSmith right when Manasi is picking up steam.

I think Manasi is very comfortable shitposting as either alignment, but looking at her ISO here I'm not seeing much - if any - evidence of townie thought process or genuine solving.

And then there's her quietude since D2, including on D3 with her weird pop-in followed by her immediate disappearance again after I tried to engage her:

Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    I lied.

NOW I'm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Hughes View Post
    Awww. Just when I'm about to hit the sack.

Do you think I'm scum?
    As some of you know, I love asking this question when I'm a townie in the poe. The main reason is that a good, reasoned answer in either direction helps me to identify a townie thought process. But, it also has a side benefit of being the kind of direct question that can make scum feel quite uncomfortable.

Simply disappearing after being asked, when you've literally only just reappeared after a long absence, does not look good at all.

Someone tell me why I'm wrong here.

If Auto is scum here - which circumstantial evidence does point towards - his faking of tone and thought-flow has been exceptional.

And if this 'content to be lynched' thing is really just an attempt to dodge the lynch, then it's remarkably well composed.

Also, as Zack said, for a scumbag he's been more willing than necessary to stick his neck out for no obvious gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    4-way tie is a nice goal, but Zack riding with Winston makes it difficult, and Militarists don't need special protection from kills, vigs, or lynches.
    Well, my proposal doesn't necessarily end the game, but it puts us in decent shape. Tomorrow, we can absolutely lynch a Militarist, if that's where the top suspect is. I certainly wouldn't object if the Montagnards choose to vig a Militarist. After all, it could mean a populist victory (3-2-2-1).
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

unvote; vote: Manasi

It's the psychology.

People are treating her as lock clear based on the Jabbz bus, and she knows all she has to do is not change their minds.

But because her position wrt to people suspecting her can only get worse by her actions, she's locked up and is afraid to say anything.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tally as of post 1118.

El Barto: 4 | Choxorn (1077), autolycus (1078), Al Sipsclar (1111), seireikhaan (1113)
    autolycus: 3 | Montmorency (1073), Lewwyn (1097), El Barto (1110)
    Montmorency: 1 | Zack (1061)
    Winston Hughes: 1| Snerk (1063)
    Manasi: 1 | Winston Hughes (1118)

Yes passes with a comfortable margin.

Round ends:

Note: I will be making the final changeover to a new hard drive on my machine in the next few hours. Hopefully this will go well and not impact anything, but worst case scenario I'll be out of contact for EOD. Will phonepost if I have to, rip me if so.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

My proposal also holds if El Barto is lynched and comes up Innocent, although I understand that means you'll all be less trusting of my proposal.

@Zack
    @Winston Hughes

It's possible that, like in the Jabbz game, we saw a double-wagon on scum, which encouraged a couple of scum at least to stay off either of those wagons for misdirection's sake.
    It definitely appears that Renata's killer in the writeup was female, and Manasi is the only female left playing that I know of - more to the point, compared to a scum Csargo a scum Manasi would not considerably worsen her own position by killing Renata, compared to the gain in killing a lock townie.

My preference today is to lynch auto, but I would accept Barto - doesn't make auto clear either way, though.

My proposal is that we double-tap Manasi with our vigs. The Populists contribute one, the Montagnards contribute the other.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Either way? I think a lynch of me clears me pretty decisively, once I come up clean!

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Vote:autolycus
    Vote:Yes

Don't think Manasi killed Renata, actually I'm pretty positive she didn't. Also, it's hilarious that you're using the write-up to make an argument...

I'm voting purely because monstrdude said El Barto would be a good vig target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

@Zack
    @Winston Hughes

It's possible that, like in the Jabbz game, we saw a double-wagon on scum, which encouraged a couple of scum at least to stay off either of those wagons for misdirection's sake.
    It definitely appears that Renata's killer in the writeup was female, and Manasi is the only female left playing that I know of - more to the point, compared to a scum Csargo a scum Manasi would not considerably worsen her own position by killing Renata, compared to the gain in killing a lock townie.

My preference today is to lynch auto, but I would accept Barto - doesn't make auto clear either way, though.

My proposal is that we double-tap Manasi with our vigs. The Populists contribute one, the Montagnards contribute the other.
    I like Winston's case on Manasi, but are you serious with the writeup thing? cmon man

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Also, don't know why Monty is so interested in our qt. Our faction has been basically butchered by vigs and the lynch of Dp101. I don't think Manasi is scum at this point for what it's worth.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All went well with the transfer, should be around as usual.

Tally as of post 1125.

autolycus: 4 | Montmorency (1073), Lewwyn (1097), El Barto (1110), Csargo (1123)
    El Barto: 4 | Choxorn (1077), autolycus (1078), Al Sipsclar (1111), seireikhaan (1113)
    Montmorency: 1 | Zack (1061)
    Winston Hughes: 1 | Snerk (1063)
    Manasi: 1 | Winston Hughes (1118)

Yes passes by a large margin.

Round ends:
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I like Winston's case on Manasi, but are you serious with the writeup thing? cmon man
    Lmao what.

Okay two things.

What.

People read flavor for reads?

Also no, I didn't kill Renata.

Our faction only had scum reads on two/three ish people ITT and I thought 2/3 were villagers, and since most people were gone I took the shot on the person I didn't have a strong read on.

I can understand the line of thought of two separate factions being wagoned EoD1, right? One flipping scum makes it pretty simply put that the other (meeeeeeeee) isn't a Royalist. I can't tell you how many Royalists are left in the game, but I know that my faction + like 3 other people are clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Also, don't know why Monty is so interested in our qt. Our faction has been basically butchered by vigs and the lynch of Dp101. I don't think Manasi is scum at this point for what it's worth.
    Meh, it's not worth much but I don't really pop in/out nearly as much as scum. I try to stay active ITT as much as I can in order to make sure nothing goes horrendously wrong.

(Obviously this game I haven't done that... soz DP)

But that's all self meta stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Vote:autolycus
    Vote:Yes

Don't think Manasi killed Renata, actually I'm pretty positive she didn't. Also, it's hilarious that you're using the write-up to make an argument...

I'm voting purely because monstrdude said El Barto would be a good vig target...
    Monstr was a Royalist tho.

Light bussing ITG.

Meh, it's not worth much but I don't really pop in/out nearly as much as scum.
    you definitely did in the multiball game soab

Manasi, Csargo, what are you talking about in QT?
    I think GH has more posts in our QT than either of us from the last day and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    you definitely did in the multiball game soab
    Was that an exam week? It might have been an exam week.

Was I winning?

There are a lot of questions here.

I think GH has more posts in our QT than either of us from the last day and a half.
    This is definitely true

Kind of okay with Zack's hard defense of Winston I GUESS.

Think it's still worth looking at whatever the fuck Snerk is doing.

How am I supposed to stay involved when it's just my faction poasting and Zaccino being a bully :(

Monstr supported vig'ing Snerk AND Barto.

Brb finding more dumb spew stuff that could save at least one of those two (much to my dismay).

how do i iso here someone help

just profile -> find last posts? somtehing like that?

Blog Entries

In the main Gameroom forum, click on the "number of replies" the thread in question has, and then when the other window pops up click on the number of posts the player you're looking for has made.

You only get the 100 most recent.

Member thankful for this post:

Csargo 

Yeah, or you can search the thread. It's at the top just put in the name and there's a checkbox to the side that says only search for this user.

Monstr was a Royalist tho.

Light bussing ITG.
    Eh, I still think El Barto > auto because thread reasons

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast