Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,347 of 1347

Thread: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

  1. #1321
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Also the fact that I've been one of the most active posters in the last like 2 game days should say for something.

    Royalist would probably just lurk until people kill each other off.

  2. #1322
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    I guess you two don't really play with me or know me but I don't put this much emotional or even physical effort into any game I play, let alone if I'm scum.

  3. #1323
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    Are you going to do anything to try and make your push seem any less scummy?

    You're not doing a great job.

    Soz for the early vote Chox but assumed csargo is clean and not lynching Zack. Kinda funny how this turned out to be honest.

    Unfortunately, csargo isn't going to try to verify anything I've said from the QT because his only wincon is making sure I die and then the game will be over.

    So that's pretty exciting I'd say.
    plz no don't say that, so rude.

    Let's see what did you say:

    I also explicitly told him that he's essentially won barring a f3 of Zack/me/him but now I'm starting to think I die in that final three instead of him.
    Yeah you definitely said that.

    I'm gonna read through our QT first and see if there's any off stuff between Monstr/Csargo.

    At one point I know renata sus'd him.
    Dunno maybe.

    The damning factor here for csargo is the hesitance to vote day 1. Yes 10 seconds was actually 20 minutes but the fact that he had to choose between his own faction in Royalists or his own faction in Militarists obviously accounts for his absence.
    I was hesitant to vote? I was hesitant to switch my vote sure, because throwing a vote on say BSmith at that point would have been worthless. So I waited and by the time Renata/Fenn/you voted Jabbz I was in class, and couldn't post/vote.

    If we want to talk about interesting votes what about Kage's D1 when he switched to BSmith instead of to you. It makes a lot of sense if you and Jabbz are Royalists. Try to push the town wagon.
    Beep Boop

  4. #1324
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    You think after such a clusterfuck of a slow as shit day 1, town ended up having two royalist wagons? Fuck off with that.

  5. #1325
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    You think after such a clusterfuck of a slow as shit day 1, town ended up having two royalist wagons? Fuck off with that.
    Yeah, that's definitely what I'm saying. Seems good.
    Beep Boop

  6. #1326
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    It's what you're suggesting in initially suggesting I'm a royalist and then Jabbz flipping royalist.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

  7. #1327
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    I formally accuse you of being a Royalist.
    Beep Boop

  8. #1328
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    I wish I could have had a larger font...
    Beep Boop

  9. #1329
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    I think you did that when you voted me and called me one.

    I'm really not sure what these theatrics are for.

    Also not sure why after all that Chox still thinks I'm scum. If it's because of the vote I explained that already.

  10. #1330
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    /shrug

    Vote: csargo

  11. #1331
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Basically up to Chox/Zack to see the differences in reactions re: mylo.

    I've done all I can while thread's dead that my motivation levels will allow.

  12. #1332
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    I think you did that when you voted me and called me one.

    I'm really not sure what these theatrics are for.

    Also not sure why after all that Chox still thinks I'm scum. If it's because of the vote I explained that already.
    For my own amusement at this point. I do believe the D1 wagons were scum/scum. It's up to Zack to decide.
    Beep Boop

  13. #1333
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    are mentions even a thing on this site
    @Manasi

  14. #1334
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Meh I already harass him enough as is.

    Someone else do it if they're so inclined. I guess he'll pop in eventually.

  15. #1335
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Fricken @Zack come vote Manasi so we can gg.
    Beep Boop

  16. #1336
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    The nerve.

  17. #1337
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    I was gonna just multiquote csargo's iso to hell and annotate but it's a little difficult when half of the stuff requires his responses to others, so I'll just write about it.

    He came into the thread day 1 shading Kagemusha for a dumb, obviously not super serious vote on him. The fact that Kage in their entry post voted csargo as well makes a slight red flag pop up. So if both were royalists (Kage already flipped etc) then this could be taken as just another greeting to a wolfbro or whatnot.

    Secondly came the voting abstain. There were two perfectly plausible wagons on Day 1. Myself and Jabbz. I'll admit I was a spastic mess day 1 which probably didn't help people read me as a villager, but from an outsider's perspective there was always a wolf in either myself or Jabbz.

    Choxorn calls him out on this, saying that voting abstain makes it seem like you're trying to put some sort of effort into solving when in actuality you haven't at all. After that was brought up, he just accepted it and instead voted for no lynch. Says he wasn't around EOD1 which is fair, but the immediate switch instead of defending an actual reason t ovote abstain could have potentially been in an attempt to appease someone he knows isn't a Royalist.

    Honestly, the rest of his ISO is just a lot of fluff.

    It didn't make sense to me until it dawned that we killed two Royalists between day 1 and night 1. It means csargo has been operating alone for a long long LONG while. Then I thought "Oh wait but what if there are more????????????????" and then realized the game would be over by now.

    Essentially, csargo has just been trying to skate by and lurk UTR until it's time to bring fire and get the last lynch in before winning the game as the last Royalist.

  18. #1338
    Member Member Manasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    191

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Soz for spam chox/zack.

  19. #1339
    stop tinfoiling me Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,626

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Fricken @Zack come vote Manasi so we can gg.
    gg for who tho

  20. #1340
    stop tinfoiling me Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,626

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    If it turns out monty et al was giving me shit all this time after I tried to lynch the last royalist all the way back on d3 I'm gonna lol

  21. #1341
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    gg for who tho
    You tell me, I've never played with Manasi before, so I can only go with what I know about you and Choxorn. And I'm convinced that both of you are town. If I'm wrong then it's Choxorn, and I've made an of myself, but I'm okay with that. Tell me I'm wrong Zack.
    Beep Boop

  22. #1342
    stop tinfoiling me Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,626

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    You tell me, I've never played with Manasi before, so I can only go with what I know about you and Choxorn. And I'm convinced that both of you are town. If I'm wrong then it's Choxorn, and I've made an of myself, but I'm okay with that. Tell me I'm wrong Zack.
    what is something you've done that adversely affected a royalist while helping the town

  23. #1343
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    what is something you've done that adversely affected a royalist while helping the town
    Absolutely nothing, well unless you count today. I could have just went along with Manasi and voted Choxorn today, but I don't believe Choxorn is scum. You voted Jabbz and scanned two Royalists, plus you've been consistent with how you've played previously, so you're obviously town. That just leaves Manasi.
    Beep Boop

  24. #1344
    stop tinfoiling me Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,626

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Absolutely nothing, well unless you count today. I could have just went along with Manasi and voted Choxorn today, but I don't believe Choxorn is scum. You voted Jabbz and scanned two Royalists, plus you've been consistent with how you've played previously, so you're obviously town. That just leaves Manasi.
    I don't understand why you keep giving me this process of elimination argument, as if it means anything when you offer zero reason to not vote you. I already know I'm town and Choxorn is very likely town. I already know I'm voting between you and Manasi.

    Also why couldn't I track you?

  25. #1345
    stop tinfoiling me Member Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,626

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Vote: Csargo

  26. #1346
    Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Tontie Champion Csargo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Vote:Sasaki
    Posts
    11,993

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    I don't understand why you keep giving me this process of elimination argument, as if it means anything when you offer zero reason to not vote you. I already know I'm town and Choxorn is very likely town. I already know I'm voting between you and Manasi.

    Also why couldn't I track you?
    No idea why you couldn't track me, there's nothing in my role saying I can't be tracked afaik. Unless it's a factional thing.

    Fair enough. Go back and read Winston's case. It makes sense looking back on it. I've played poorly in this game, but I've tried to go after people I've found scummy.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Beep Boop

  27. #1347
    <Insert Joke Here> Member Choxorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,145

    Default Re: French Revolution Mafia [In Play]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manasi View Post
    I was gonna just multiquote csargo's iso to hell and annotate but it's a little difficult when half of the stuff requires his responses to others, so I'll just write about it.

    He came into the thread day 1 shading Kagemusha for a dumb, obviously not super serious vote on him. The fact that Kage in their entry post voted csargo as well makes a slight red flag pop up. So if both were royalists (Kage already flipped etc) then this could be taken as just another greeting to a wolfbro or whatnot.

    Secondly came the voting abstain. There were two perfectly plausible wagons on Day 1. Myself and Jabbz. I'll admit I was a spastic mess day 1 which probably didn't help people read me as a villager, but from an outsider's perspective there was always a wolf in either myself or Jabbz.

    Choxorn calls him out on this, saying that voting abstain makes it seem like you're trying to put some sort of effort into solving when in actuality you haven't at all. After that was brought up, he just accepted it and instead voted for no lynch. Says he wasn't around EOD1 which is fair, but the immediate switch instead of defending an actual reason t ovote abstain could have potentially been in an attempt to appease someone he knows isn't a Royalist.

    Honestly, the rest of his ISO is just a lot of fluff.

    It didn't make sense to me until it dawned that we killed two Royalists between day 1 and night 1. It means csargo has been operating alone for a long long LONG while. Then I thought "Oh wait but what if there are more????????????????" and then realized the game would be over by now.

    Essentially, csargo has just been trying to skate by and lurk UTR until it's time to bring fire and get the last lynch in before winning the game as the last Royalist.
    You know what, this, and generally everything you've done today other than voting for me, is one of the towniest things you've done all game.

    And Csargo really hasn't done shit, today, or the entire game for that matter, to convince me he's town, or scumhuunt, or really do much of anything helpful. I was doubting a while because of how Monty was saying a few days ago that Csargo wouldn't have killed Renata if he was scum, but actually, I'm no longer certain that was Csargo, and even if it was, he totally would have killed Renata as scum if he'd known that would lead to you blaming Monty for it.

    Also the failed Track thing. Seems pretty shady to me.

    Unvote, Vote: Csargo

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO