Poll: Who are you supporting?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Results 1,021 to 1,029 of 1029

Thread: UK General Election 2017

Blog Entries

Default Re: UK General Election 2017

Funny thing is the saudi wahabbis only own 6% of the UK mosques, problem is the pakistani Deobandi own another 45% and are basically as bad as the wahabbis.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Funny thing is the saudi wahabbis only own 6% of the UK mosques, problem is the pakistani Deobandi own another 45% and are basically as bad as the wahabbis.
    So, more than half of the mosques in England preach the Salafist stance on Islam?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Blog Entries

About as much as they can get away with. Though the Deobandi would probably not like being called salafists.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 07-11-2017 at 17:49.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

That's weird. They always seemed like they were cut from the same cloth to me. OBL was a Salafi who was one of the key players to their movements after all.

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    That's weird. They always seemed like they were cut from the same cloth to me. OBL was a Salafi who was one of the key players to their movements after all.
    On the other hand I'm not sure how far British Pakistanis would want to be associated with Saudi Arabians.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philippus Flavius Homovallumus View Post
    On the other hand I'm not sure how far British Pakistanis would want to be associated with Saudi Arabians.
    Just less with you

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philippus Flavius Homovallumus View Post
    Corrected.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Salafists are arab supremacists. The deobandi are the section of islam the taliban operate under and there is a degree of cooperation when it comes to fighting against the west: a common enemy. Doesnt mean they wouldnt start killing eachother if there wasnt an enemy uniting them.

Headless Senior Member Pannonian's Avatar

https://twitter.com/peoplesmomentum/...12963123245057

Quote Originally Posted by Momentum
    People think they deserve a job, without doing the necessary work to get it. Nobody ever helped me out.
    [b]Got his job at a media agency through his father.
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    1. Corbyn's son works for McDonnell for 50k.
    2. Len McCluskey's daughter works for Corbyn for 40k.
    3. McDonnell's son works for Corbyn for 50k.
    NB. Jeremy Corbyn is leader of the Labour party. John McDonnell is Corbyn's no.2, shadow chancellor. Len McCluskey is Corbyn's chief Union ally, who has pledged his union's funds to support Momentum.
    NBB. MPs are not allowed to employ their own relatives.
    NBBB. Momentum is a movement, independent of the Labour party, that supports Corbyn. It began life as Corbyn4Labour, and various parts of it (the bits dealing with the money) can still be found under that name.

And that's before you start looking at Ian Lavery and his use of union funds.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435