Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1819

Thread: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by SeveringViper View Post
    Meh.
    Posting right away to mention that I used up my block on Monty because I have no idea what I'm doing and still don't.
    If anyone wants to lynch me after last day's results, go ahead, I understand, but it's a mistake. I acted on my intuition and judgement telling me that Auto was the better vote, believe it or not, and I intend to continue like that. I trust Csargo the most and probably will sheep him unless I have any idea what else I might do. That is all.
    This is a first for me, pretty exciting.

auto was a bad call yesterday rip, should of voted elsewhere. feelsbadman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Very well, I still do not see why I should not vote: Jabbz again.

May I ask you to clarify on this, old chum?
    I second this statement. Have no idea what GH is referring to...

The reasoning is simple, Lemon Jabbz. I accused you yesterday and voted you for something, yet you refused to challenge my accusation. Even today, you completely ignore it. This is suspect behaviour.
    I ignore what you said today about me? I answered literally the only thing you said about me. Further, being unwilling to explain your argument against me makes it seem like a fairly weak argument. I'll do the work though and go back and take a look. I'll be honest, I'm not expecting to find much of note.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Well, he's posting something like twice as often as active Csargo does. It could be part of this year's overall trend for him to post more.

Novice: wagons
    I can lurk more if you want, but that's less fun. Also, surveillance not cool man. Stop tracking my habits Monty.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey guys, I'm back to full access. Pretty tired from traveling so don't expect much of me tonight but I'll fully launch into things tomorrow. Just wanted to quickly clarify something:

May I ask you to clarify on this, old chum?
    It was shortened for the fact that I didn't have enough information to make a decision between auto and Monty (still haven't read most of the posts made on Saturday) to feel confident in being the tiebreaker and thus decided to stay on Jabbz at EOD.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

So much for the lurker theory.

I suppose I should have lynched Jabbz yesterday - a player could terrorize scum with auto's abilities - but given the post-phase derp he's probably town too.

Novice was smart to suggest that scum were tiptoeing around the

Targets still painted firmly on GH and Barto. Who else could it be? Champ for projecting that aura of confusion before disappearing again?

Keep in mind that in a Pizza game with mass roles, 17 players and one flipped 3P survivor, we must be facing down 3 scum.

GH and Barto could easily be partners, so that's where we should be lynching. We only have a few lynches free - Final7 is LYLO - so it will hurt us to miss today's lynch, to lose a future buffer.

WTL
    -----
    Viper
    Zack

Novice
    Manasi

Jabbz
    Csargo

Logic
    Champ

Barto
    GH
    What was the rest of that thought Monty? What is WTL?

Why are you suspicious of Barto?

Ok. So it starts here as best as I can tell.

I say

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbz View Post
    Hey folks, sorry for ghosting last game day, Kids graduations and like stuff kept me beyond busy. I've caught up but want to reread some things before I make any serious observations. In order to protect my ass from being booted Vote: Zack for old times sake.

You say

Once again, I must repeat my earlier statements that I have no abilities remaining, my good sir.

This is highly irregular.

vote: Jabbz
    I addressed your vote with this comment. Something you evidently chose to ignore.

Zack is null, and I didn't view choxorn's case as overly substantial. My vote on Zack was purely a joke, anyone who knows about our past interaction wouldn't view that oddly I don't think.
    You then asked about a list of policy lynch candidates Novice posted in 859, which included myself, Champ, Autolycus and Bsmith.

Novice them responds in the next post by saying he didn't like me anymore as a policy lynch, because of an ISO he did.

Again in the very next post, you promise an ISO, but say your vote stays on me regardless.

I shall perform an ‘ISO’ on Jabbz on the morrow, but his poor show today merits keeping my vote on him for now. Duty calls.
    Mind you this is three posts in a row.

You never do report on that ISO you claimed you were going to do.

The last thing you post about regarding me is this.

GeneralHankerchief votes for Jabbz, Jabbz votes for M. Montmorency, who, in turn, votes for the General. Interesting.
    Evidently you find that questionable for me, enough so to vote, but you don't explain why, and you ignore the context that led to those votes.

That is the entirety of your "case" against me. You said I failed to respond, yet I did so. To me it looks like you're either being very lazy, or you are scummy and looking for low hanging fruit. Care to share which it is?

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    auto was a bad call yesterday rip, should of voted elsewhere. feelsbadman.
    I suppose that you mean this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    3 votes: Autolycus (Csargo, SeveringViper, Montmorency)
    So, what was it that made you suddenly see the light, as you appear to imply?
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back to full access. Pretty tired from traveling so don't expect much of me tonight but I'll fully launch into things tomorrow. Just wanted to quickly clarify something:

It was shortened for the fact that I didn't have enough information to make a decision between auto and Monty (still haven't read most of the posts made on Saturday) to feel confident in being the tiebreaker and thus decided to stay on Jabbz at EOD.
    Oh, so you meant that you had not sufficient information and that therefore your vote would stay where it was. Am I correct? (it is me we're talking about so there's an almost overwhelming probability that I am, but still, anyway…) So why did you vote for Jabbz, Jenna General?

As for the first question, I hope that he will be able to answer that satisfactorily himself. But as for the second one, I think I had better repeat my earlier remarks to the effect that his behaviour is pathologically cunicular.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

What?

Oh, willing to lynch?

I can lurk more if you want, but that's less fun. Also, surveillance not cool man. Stop tracking my habits Monty.
    It was kind of hard not to notice, and confirming it takes 5 seconds.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll keep my reads on you static and promise not to be affected by any of your posts henceforth in this game.

If I decide to lynch you, it will be for no reason rather than for your content.

wagons, as I said in the post above that you responded to. Want to lynch.

Poison.

That is the entirety of your "case" against me. You said I failed to respond, yet I did so. To me it looks like you're either being very lazy, or you are scummy and looking for low hanging fruit. Care to share which it is?
    If El Barto is looking for an easy case, why hasn't he gone after me?

Could it be that he and GH want to keep their distance from me so as not to be overly stained by my eventual flip?

UUJ@! "_ :UUU :O
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Monty is still a wolf. Not a fan of the auto wagon, I didn't care for it at the time, didn't understand why Csargo was so insistent on it.

Viper being aggressive (but in a fairly shallow way as Jabbz noted earlier) then falling off a cliff, and going into "oh man idk" mode is like, classic Zack in Aspiring Rappers type wolfing. Forgetting the counterclaim is bizarre, as novice pointed out. Csargo is a weird place to be putting all your trust right now, too.

Some pause about the GH has treated Monty. He townread him for awhile for nebulous reasons, a pretty unusual reaction to someone blatantly tunneling you for silly reasons. Yesterday he finally seemed to be turning on Monty, then he didn't even care who was lynched between Monty and Auto (whose case he called "kinda weak").

Almost felt like he was fully aware of the backlash from his last deciding vote and didn't want to repeat.

Default Re: Tally as of post 991

That's rich honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Monty is still a wolf. Not a fan of the auto wagon, I didn't care for it at the time, didn't understand why Csargo was so insistent on it.

Viper being aggressive (but in a fairly shallow way as Jabbz noted earlier) then falling off a cliff, and going into "oh man idk" mode is like, classic Zack in Aspiring Rappers type wolfing. Forgetting the counterclaim is bizarre, as novice pointed out. Csargo is a weird place to be putting all your trust right now, too.

Some pause about the GH has treated Monty. He townread him for awhile for nebulous reasons, a pretty unusual reaction to someone blatantly tunneling you for silly reasons. Yesterday he finally seemed to be turning on Monty, then he didn't even care who was lynched between Monty and Auto (whose case he called "kinda weak").
    I put a vote on auto for a valid reason. You can disagree with my reasoning all you want, but I thought it was good in the moment. I disagree with your read on Monty, and I don't think he's a good lynch.

I agree about SV.

Is GH my partner?
    Vitiate Man.

Language warning for Logic:

I agree about SV.
    I disagree about SV.
    Et tu? Do you not see how terrible that case is?

I put a vote on auto for a valid reason. You can disagree with my reasoning all you want, but I thought it was good in the moment. I disagree with your read on Monty, and I don't think he's a good lynch.

I agree about SV.
    Why do you disagree?

Is GH my partner?
    I don't answer leading questions.

I disagree about SV.
    Is aggressive early, passive recently an inaccurate portrayal? You were barely present last day phase.

Why do you disagree?

I don't answer leading questions.
    lol

It's a direct question. If I am necessarily scum, then you can't countenance a scummy GH unless we are partners.
    Vitiate Man.

lol

It's a direct question. If I am necessarily scum, then you can't countenance a scummy GH unless we are partners.
    Whatever, I meant loaded. Clearly when I say you're a wolf, I'm omitting the implied I believe...likely, not stating a fact I'm 100% certain of. I'm not saying he's scummy, I'm saying there's stuff that gives me pause.

You are not above bussing a partner all game, and GH has been kinda weird with you.

Whatever, I meant loaded. Clearly when I say you're a wolf, I'm omitting the implied I believe...likely, not stating a fact I'm 100% certain of. I'm not saying he's scummy, I'm saying there's stuff that gives me pause.

You are not above bussing a partner all game, and GH has been kinda weird with you.
    OK. But IIRC GH doesn't like bussing.

And it would be kind of sad for me to go into every scum game hard bussing.
    Vitiate Man.

I disagree about SV.
    That I'm a weird place to put your trust. I don't understand why you'd sheep me, and your activity is all out of whack.

Your strong resistance to the faintest whiff of the notion is noted.

Why do you disagree?
    Because I don't think it makes sense for him to tunnel GH for the entire game, almost getting lynched multiple times in the process, only to continue to pursue GH. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. It's more likely he's town, genuinely convinced that GH is scum, I think that makes more sense. It may not be the greatest logic, but I think that's the case.

What?

Is aggressive early, passive recently an inaccurate portrayal? You were barely present last day phase.
    Alright, so let's say that's the one good point in your case. Does that make me scum? Has that line of thought worked out yet this game?

That I'm a weird place to put your trust. I don't understand why you'd sheep me, and your activity is all out of whack.
    Is simply trusting you more than others really so strange at this point?

What?
    was to monty

Alright, so let's say that's the one good point in your case. Does that make me scum? Has that line of thought worked out yet this game?
    What do you mean the "one good thing"? That's the meat of it... Obviously I do think it makes you suspicious, it's wolfy behavior. Your last question is nonsensical.

I do not have conspiratorial relations with that general.

Vitiate Man.

I've had a busy day at work so I haven't thought about this game, but I guess everyone's been sleeping anyway.

Viper, there's no need to get upset at my questioning. I don't see the downside in questioning you for explanations rather than making my own assumptions, and I thought you subscribed to the same philosophy given your day one comments.

Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast