Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [Concluded]

Default Re: Pokemon Nuzlocke FireRed Mafia [In Play]

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    Well, sure. But even if I didn’t know, I’d rather have killed/lynched a townie than a neutral third party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    But why?

At the very least, a townie shares your win condition. A neutral has his or her own win condition, and if the opportunity arises to for them to win by making you lose, they will take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Townies have to lose, by definition. Survivors don't. Of course it's a risk, but as the most fundamental risk is to the Survivor, live-and-let-live is a valid mutual strategy to pursue.
    BSmith meant that he’d rather have killed/lynched a townie than a neutral third party as scum.

The whole discussion can probably be put to rest, it seems like a pointless digression.

Quote Originally Posted by novice View Post
    BSmith meant that he’d rather have killed/lynched a townie than a neutral third party as scum.
    Yes

The whole discussion can probably be put to rest, it seems like a pointless digression.
    Yes
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'm at risk. Where is Kemmler?
    Vitiate Man.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: Choxorn

Prefer him over the Monty lynch, but I really like novice's 626 questioning Barto and wouldn't mind a much closer look at him and his activities.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

List ordered from town to scum, not sorted within tiers.

SeveringViper
    Sooh

Csargo
    Manasi
    novice
    Monty

El Barto

---town line---

Raith Kemmler
    BSmith
    Champ
    Logic

---null line---

Jabbz

Choxorn
    autolycus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments:

Viper and Sooh have been active, asking good questions, generally townread, and have good tone. I feel like they're trying to solve and have no real reason to suspect either of them.

I believe in Manasi's derp, and she's looked fine otherwise. Hope she survives.

I know I said I can't read Monty but he's still generally twigging my town sensors instead of the other way around.

As for Barto, I know I just said I wanted more pressure on him but then I remembered that he softed his poisoning of Manasi at the start of D2 and feel like that's not something mafia does so it makes me feel a decent bit better about him. The choice of poisoning was definitely a WTF move but I feel like that's more in Barto's town range than the softing was in his scum range.

The nulls are the nulls. Raith's posts in particular just haven't made much of an impression on me but that might be a "me" problem.

On the BSmith/autolycus dichotomy: BSmith has claimed limited time, but has spent his time in the thread doing things that look alright. Would still like to see him go on offense at some point. As for auto, he has *not* claimed limited time and has skated by using generally poor reasoning, if any at all. He's my preferred lynch today and if there's movement on him before I leave for the weekend I will happily flip back to auto.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

I remembered that he softed his poisoning of Manasi at the start of D2 and feel like that's not something mafia does so it makes me feel a decent bit better about him.
    It's something Pizza did a couple of games ago, where he was scum with Barto. And pseudo-serious Barto sure is strange.
    Vitiate Man.

Blog Entries

It's something Pizza did a couple of games ago, where he was scum with Barto. And pseudo-serious Barto sure is strange.
    Futuramafia?

That was ATPG though, I'll have to check the Quicktopic to see how much of an emphasis Pizza put on it. Hmm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Futuramafia?

That was ATPG though, I'll have to check the Quicktopic to see how much of an emphasis Pizza put on it. Hmm.
    Not Futuramafia, possibly Visor's small game (Pizza was scum in what seems like 20 games in a row in 2016 so I could be wrong but still start here). Checking the QT now.

Blog Entries

Okay as per this QT, Pizza and Barto have a discussion on the concept of breadcrumbing in the 30-50 range. Move Barto down one tier, maybe two on my list.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Yeah I think your Raith vote is OK. Choxorn, RK and Autolycus are all plausible lynches today. El Barto has a towny tone but I don't understand his thinking, his actions just seem antitown to me.
    This is the most dangerous Barto. Generally his tone is somewhere in between, this is far more serious than I would expect. We'll see what happens, but it is cause for concern imo. Though I wouldn't call it inherently scummy, more observation is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Member thankful for this post:

Blog Entries

Monty, do you still want to vote me?

Is that a threat?

Unvote: GH; Vote: Raith Kemmler

Vitiate Man.

Million Dollar Baby Member Champ's Avatar

Hi
    Wtf I need 3 letters

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Hi
    Wtf I need 3 letters
    A secret known only to the most dedicated of lurkers.

at least el barto kept his promise

Yeah I think your Raith vote is OK. Choxorn, RK and Autolycus are all plausible lynches today. El Barto has a towny tone but I don't understand his thinking, his actions just seem antitown to me.
    Can you fill this out with examples, please?

Champ? If you're somehow still around, please come play and make reads and such. It's not D1 anymore, so it's possible to read stuff now!

Examples of what?
    Poisoning Manasi is antitown.
    The tone read is hard to exemplify or verbalize. The "Enjoy my poison while I cook this pasta, this will clear three players" attitude just comes across as towny. It's just so brazen if scum.

Blog Entries

Examples of what?
    Poisoning Manasi is antitown.
    The tone read is hard to exemplify or verbalize. The "Enjoy my poison while I cook this pasta, this will clear three players" attitude just comes across as towny. It's just so brazen if scum.
    Barto's pretty brazen as scum.

What does this mean?
    Vitiate Man.

Barto's pretty brazen as scum.
    I've gathered, which is why I'm concerned with his actions, and why I want El Barto to explain his thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Hi
    Wtf I need 3 letters
    What does this mean?
    You can't post just "Hi", the forum software requires you to include at least three letters in a post. You'd have to be a hardcore lurker (or a programmer) to know that, was my joke.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Probably won't be around much EoD, because of work. Still think Chox is the scummiest player itt, so I'm leaving my vote on him.
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    Probably won't be around much EoD, because of work. Still think Chox is the scummiest player itt, so I'm leaving my vote on him.
    I don't mind people voting Chox. It's him or Raith for me. Staying on Raith to keep the option open, at least a while longer.

You can't post just "Hi", the forum software requires you to include at least three letters in a post. You'd have to be a hardcore lurker (or a programmer) to know that, was my joke.
    faa
    Oh?
    Vitiate Man.

Yup

unvote; vote: Barto I'm fine putting some pressure on here. Barto is damn near impossible to read, but the change in his tone this game, along with the seemingly odd choice of poisoning target earns my vote for now.
    Always meet on the level, act by the plumb and part on the square.
    2B1ASK1

Default Tally as of post 656

Just 3.5 hours left, I think?

Tally as of post 656:

Lynch votes
    3 votes: Montmorency (autolycus, SeveringViper, Logic)
    3 votes: choxorn (Csargo, novice, GeneralHankerchief)
    2 votes: Raith Kemmler (Sooh, Montmorency)
    1 votes: Champ (El Barto)
    1 votes: Barto (BSmith)

Voting history:
    GeneralHankerchief
    Raith Kemmler
    Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Montmorency
    Quote Originally Posted by SeveringViper View Post
    Montmorency
    Montmorency
    Quote Originally Posted by Csargo View Post
    choxorn
    choxorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Montmorency
    Autolycus
    Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Champ
    choxorn
    Raith Kemmler
    Barto

Blog Entries

I'm around for one more hour before I leave if people want to ask me something.

I've gathered, which is why I'm concerned with his actions, and why I want El Barto to explain his thinking.

i tried writing hi and it said i needed 3 characters

Blog Entries

Wagons should be Choxorn and Barto IMO.

Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast