Thread: what about women costume

Default what about women costume

We can only find mans costume in EB .What about the woman?I want to see girls.I thought india girls wear a costume with her MM naked in this time period?

Member thankful for this post:

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Default Re: what about women costume

We aren't in the business of offering women for your viewing pleasure; that's what the Babe thread is for.

OK, seriously: right now, the priority is to get the game-play complete--so military units (unsurprisingly composed ~100% of men) take precedence. If we're able to, we might.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Default Re: what about women costume

Well, there are some steppe units which should have women in them, but for the purposes of the cultures represented in the game, that's about it.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR