Thread: Headless Horsemen

Default Headless Horsemen

Hi Everyone,
    I've only just started play EBII. So this may have already been mentioned, but half my Roman Consular cavalry have no faces. They just have transparent heads and floating helmets.
    I have got the video settings all pretty low. So the game will run on my laptop. Could this be the problem? Or is it a bug?
    Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.

Default Re: Headless Horsemen

I had that happen a couple of versions back with the Pontic general's bodyguards. Setting unit detail to High fixed that for me, so I presume it's related to video settings.

EBII Hod Carrier Member QuintusSertorius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilkku92 View Post
    I had that happen a couple of versions back with the Pontic general's bodyguards. Setting unit detail to High fixed that for me, so I presume it's related to video settings.
    This. Some textures don't process properly on certain machines, not really much we can do about it. All you can do is try different unit detail settings.
    It began on seven hills - an EB 1.1 Romani AAR with historical house-rules (now ceased)
    Heirs to Lysimachos - an EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR with semi-historical houserules (now ceased)
    Philetairos' Gift - a second EB 1.1 Epeiros-as-Pergamon AAR

Thanks. I thought it would probably be the issue. I'll have a play around.
    Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.