Thread: Need advice on posting.

Default Need advice on posting.

I have been making Let's Play videos to promote the Fourth Age: Total War mod for RTW: BI. With each video release, I post a raffle for a free Steam game. It was suggested to me that this forum might be a good place to post such raffles, where they might find an interested audience. However, it is not clear to me where on this forum would be appropriate to post such raffles. I would be much obliged if someone here could point me in the right direction.

Default Re: Need advice on posting.

Hello Wambat and welcome to the Org.

We're not sure where the best place is to post this at the moment. We'll get back to you with a game plan for your videos/raffles. Thanks for including us as part of the audience.
    This space intentionally left blank

Any progress?

Post your announcement in a new thread in the RTW Modification/Mod Discussion sub-forum found here. Send a PM to Ludens (the moderator of that forum) or me to insure that we see it. We will put an announcement regarding your video/raffle with a link to your thread on the forum banner at the top of the page which every patron will see when they come to the Org. I hope that will be sufficient.
    This space intentionally left blank

Thank you.