Thread: It is again me...

Question

Hi to all

I've managed to create my new faction, it was my first try so I used the Italians to create my spin off... as of now I've encountered two major problems..

1) When my newfaction enters a battle the game stops and drops to desktop with an error message saying that the game could not load the "prebatshield.21"
    I guess it says 21 for it is a new faction, thus number 21.. but i do not know why MTW cannot load it.. for i just copied the Italians shield and changed the names of the files accordingly to my new faction name.. any clue ?

2) I have the italian version so two names.txt files.. this is creating some confusion.. anyway how the hell am I supposed to enter new valid names for my faction to be chosen from ?
    When it says.. "french names or french surnames" I'm not sure both of format and if I should put the name of my faction or instead FN_FREE_01.. thus FN_FREE_01 surnames etc.

warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

moved to alchemist lab
    B.
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.