Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 1,291 to 1,319 of 1319

Thread: Napoleonic Mod

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Napoleonic Mod

Nice to see you on these forums my Empress. You are the outsourcing arm of the Lordz now? or just expanding your influences?
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Hello Swordsmaster! Nice to se you again hun. I hope all is well. I'm just fielding a few questions here and there, expanding my horizons, and helping out where I can. LZoF is still the main PR man.

Devoirs The Empress
    "Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

empressmeg, .... With all due respect.
    Your mad.
    Lol
    i tried playing NTW as the dutch,
    1st turn
    I lok around, I have 2 almost full stacks on each of my provinces,
    thats 4 almost full stacks.
    The province to my east has 3-4 full stacks,
    and the one on my south has similar.

i say ok no problem Il build some trading places,
    I hit end turn.
    Both of my provnces get attacked,
    My men are faced by predominantly cav armys

My men are cut down where they stand,

"Faction eliminated"

Mumble.

P.s
    the 100% acurate and mobile cannon thing that devistates the ai is a howitzer i beleve,

On a diferent note.
    I give this mod 9/10.

I would have given it 10/10 but unfortunatly the origional MTW and VI campaigns gfx sufferd after the mod was installed,
    I understand why this happens.
    but there ya go.
    Im a crytic
    Last edited by Just A Girl; 12-04-2005 at 13:41.

Blog Entries

Try playing Spain, It is a bit bigger and you can take a few turns to look around and do stuff before you get invaded.

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

It's a total conversion mod Just A Girl, which means that in order to play MTW:VI you have to have another copy installed on your pc. If you try to play regular MTW in the NTW install then you'll get all sorts of silly things happening. Make a standard install of MTW:VI copy it into a new folder and install NTW over top of it so that you can play both the original game and the mod. This will solve that problem. :)

Howitzer? Interesting.

If you wanted a challenge there ya go lol. The Dutch are a very nice faction to play. Build units of cannister to help defend your provinces early on. Put all your men on hold position and form into a tight arch or square if you feel the need arise. Do not let the cav flank you or it is all over. Let the horsemen come to you. It hard for even heavies to break a unit of infantrymen so if you stay in one spot and keep your men on hold you’ll have no problems. Try out the Dutch cav btw, wonderful horsemen!

SM's suggestion is grand as well. Reliving the Spanish Ulcer through the TW engine, what more could one desire? :)

Devoirs The Empress

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Blog Entries

SM's suggestion is grand as well.
    Are those Irish roots, my Empress? I've never heard "grand" use in a sentence like that outside Ireland...

The Lordz Modding Collective Member LordBlood's Avatar

Default Nap 6.3

Napoleonic Total War Version 6 combines all the previous versions of the NTW mod and its add-ons into one compact product. It can be installed directly over a fully patched version of MTW/VI, or over any version of NTW. In addition to that, there are some changes; some in the game in general regardless of era, and many more in the Fields of Battle Multiplayer era.

To download the mod, please visit the downloads section at www.thelordz.co.uk

GENERAL CHANGES VALID IN SINGLE-PLAYER AND MULTI-PLAYER

· Revised many buy screen/in-battle icons.
    · All unit icons that were "stretched" horizontally have been fixed.
    · Some graphical glitches fixed e.g. "boxes" on Brunswick units' weapons.
    · New Swedish and Polish names to replace the medieval ones.
    · The missing original MTW maps flatinland05, 10 and 17 (that had been mistakenly replaced by Waterloo maps) are back.

Weapons
    · Increased Velocity for all muskets/rifles to lower the possibility of firing through own units.
    · Miscellaneous tweaks.

CHANGES MADE IN FIELD OF BATTLE MULTI-PLAYER MODULE

Unit Costs:
    This is the *main change* in the Field of Battle Multiplayer era. All unit costs have been drastically revised. Cost calculations have been based on a formula taking into consideration all of the pertinent stats (e.g. unit size, movement speeds, accuracy, reload time, range, elite status, morale, close combat ability, armour etc.) and inherently reflects the game's hardcoded formula for stats gains vs. cost increase when buying valour upgrades so that a unit’s stats and abilities are now accurately reflected in its cost. This means you should now get a reasonably comparable army for the same amount of money regardless of faction and it also means that there is NO MORE NEED FOR ARTIFICIAL RULES regarding number of guard units or rifle units, etc. These “rules” are now completely reflected in unit costs and are inherent in the FoB era. You will find that, for the most part, you get what you pay for.

Light Infantry and Rifle Infantry
    · All Light Infantry and Rifle Infantry unit's speed and firing ability has been adjusted to reflect their historical ability and uses more accurately in-game.

Cavalry
    · Revision of Cavalry stats and costs to better reflect the different types of cavalry.
    · Cavalry is now overall slightly more effective than in the past.

New Units
    A second line infantry option has been added to the factions that previously had none (France, Russia, Ottomans) to counter the "buy more than four of the same unit and the cost increases" feature in the game.

France
    · La Brave (32e Régiment) has been added. Exact same stats as French Line. (The name 32e Régiment is sadly not possible to use in the game since any number in the name makes weird things happen.)
    · Bavarian Line Infantry has been added for historical accuracy.

Ottoman Empire
    · Shifflick Regiment has been added. Exact same stats as Nizam I Jedid. New unit graphic for Shifflick Regiment and Nizam I Jedid added.
    · Circassian Heavy Cavalry added. Slow, heavily armoured and with a mean charge but poor in prolonged melees. New unit graphic added.
    · Cairo Janissaries added. They don't fire too quickly with their matchlock muskets, but they move quickly and are rather fierce in close combat.

Russia
    · Siberian Infantry added. Exact same stats as Russian Line Infantry.

Britain
    · Portuguese line infantry added for historical accuracy.

Portugal
    · Portuguese line infantry has replaced generic Line Infantry for historical accuracy.

Poland
    · Saxon cuirassiers added for historical accuracy.
    · Saxon line infantry added for historical accuracy.
    · Saxon Scharfschütze (light infantry) added instead of generic light infantry.

All Factions
    · Miscellaneous changes in unit availability.
    · Miscellaneous tweaks in unit stats.

Thanks to all of the players for their suggestions and interest, to the beta team for their testing, and of course to all the Lordz for their tireless support.

LBG

"I would rather die on my feet, then to live a lifetime on my knee's" General Emilliano Zapata

Default Re: Nap 6.3

Yah i have about 5 copys of mtw installed 3 rtw and 4 stw,

I know about the mods and how they can mess up the main game so you install a fresh mtw,

I was just saying,
    Its a shame they could not keep the origional MTW units,
    Or atleast impliment the NTW units in to the earlier periods of the game,
    (who cares if there was no gunpowder back then)

id like to start earlier, and work through in to napolionic periods,
    but i cant.
    And thats why i did not say 10/10 :P

Im curently playing as the english and am finding it a bit easy again, Silly cannons shooting 5 bolders in 1 turn decimating the ai
    "They arent to good at acknowlaging there being hit by bolders".

Any way think ive said my part on this.
    And i will probably be trying a diferent mod next week, to compare.

It's Napoleonic Total War not anything else. Its name holds no flasehoods. I understand what you mean though.

Devoirs The Empress

Personally I think NTW is one of the better mods for mtw+VI but to really enjoy it to the max you have to play multi-player. Some people prefer the single player some the multiplayer. There are 4 or 5 clans as well which add to the experience, you should try it. BTW the RFG are a good one, lol.
    It's the taking part that counts.

You would, wouldn't you Boudicea?

Devoirs The Empress

After several months without playing I instaled the new Nap v6 with the music pack (Never did that before) and Im been doing the 1st campaign for the Portuguese.
    As I dont know when the time ends (Right now im on 1862) can someone light Me up with that?
    Btw, tks for the new veriosn of an already amaizng Tc.
    Now if only Atw got a single player campaign;)

*laugh* Unfortunately the AI is just SO bad for the gunpowder games that the work it would take to make a campaign (make the map, all the provinces, etc etc) just isnt worth it. I STRONGLY suggest you give MP a try... the AI will NEVER use its troops properly, and the game is MUCH more fun when lights actually go into loose formation and skirmish with you, enemy cav threatens your flanks, and columns of Grenadiers hit you just as your men are starting to waver... I cannot say enough that you really should add me to your msn list (gpandsean@yahoo.com) and get some MP games in... it is an experience like no other:)

[GG] Lord Ashram

Viceroy of the Indian Empire Member Duke Malcolm's Avatar
    Dùn Dèagh, the People's Republic of Scotland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

There is a Multiplayer NTW?! Why did I not find this out sooner?! I must re-install it and have a shot sometime...
    It was not theirs to reason why,
    It was not theirs to make reply,
    It was theirs but to do or die.
    -The Charge of the Light Brigade - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Wherever this stone shall lie, the King of the Scots shall rule"
    -Prophecy of the Stone of Destiny

"For God, For King and country, For loved ones home and Empire, For the sacred cause of justice, and The freedom of the world, They buried him among the kings because he, Had done good toward God and toward his house."
    -Inscription on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior

This version 6 of the NTW mod....
    Soes it allow me to play the origional MTW Without needing a second install,
    Or Even better 4 me...
    Does it impliment the NTW units in the earlier era?

Or is that the 1 I already have and Im just being silly?

You always need a second install as NTW is a total conversion of the original MTW game. The Fields of Battle and Eastern Alliance in NTW1 are MP designed add-ons as NTW is the most fun in MP, again the AI for the SP campaign is simply to easy it is a MTW game issue we just have to accept it cannot handle Napoleonic warfare.The RTW engine suffers the same problem. On the other hand the MP experience is very good and lots of fun for NTW1 and ATW. Cheers, LZoF

Well I started a Prussian Campain Alle Energie nach Deutschland! I went as best i could historicaly and united the German states to form one Germany. After that it went pretty much oppisite than real life. I kept pissing off the Russians by assasinating their princesses and agents. I never went as far as Invasion, since only one who has invaided Russia and won or lived to tell about it is the Russians. i declared war on the Brits. but only to gain saxony. Then i strengthend my Naval power in the baltic and built up my new provances. In about 30 years it was time to do what every Great German Fur has done invaide the French. That went well until the Russians joined them then the British Being a historian and well just having a brain this was starting out like The Great War. So i allied myself with the Austirans and Spanish. The ottomans stayed out of the conflict. I invaded Northern France so i can deal with the English efficently. I actualy took Pairs. Some Rebelions started up but i crushed them. Viva la resistance THAT OBEY YOUR GERMAN MASTERS. Anyways i insted of blockaiding the Brits i Invaided. I now know why no one did this i was defeated bad lost 3 full stacks it turned to a stailmate to i decided to visit my good friends the Russians. I tool Poland and the surounding Area that the Russians had conqured earlier. Russia then asked for a ceasefire and I accepted thus kicking Russia out of the War. I gota make sure my Girlfriend dosnt find out i went to war with Russia she is 93% Russian and i swear screams MOTHER LAND in her sleep. I am 98% German so i beat her but i learned never piss off a Russian girl let alone any girl. Guys dont know the beserkes they can get into. anyway back to the war. I invaided Southern France and was finaly aided by Spain and Austria. The French kept begging for a ceasefire but i never gave them it Germany would Control all German people even the Traitors. Then i set sites back on England. Took a while to build forces up but i finaly invaded. I Pushed them out of Wessex and Mercia but stailmated after that and lost most my navy. A little battle in Wales ended in a Full defeat of the English and lead to their fall. Not once did the English ask for a ceasefire. There we have it WWI in 1800s with Germany the Victor. I swear the french Viva la resistance one more time I will burn Paris to the ground ......P.S. im not new to the form just dont post alot :p
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    When you find yourself sinking into madness, Dive!
    WE WANT A...............DEMO!
    This message is brought to you by the Demo Legions. If you have the Demo remember this, We will find you!

Well then pyradyn, if you do not post that often and have taken the time to post here your story of triumph and woe, we appreciate it. Happy to hear that you are having a good time with NTW1. Try building up some Liebs to take over to England next time as they can take a pounding. Also the Prussians have very good cav, something the British lack, so try to out flank them in that regard. If you want to be less historic you could bring along some serious great guns to your battles; but again having an army of half cannons is not all that historic. Finally increase your economic base in order to supply a large landing force. Build factories, banks, trade buildings etc. to ensure that good supplies of men can be made ready at any time. Having said that, do not over build in the beginning of the game.

Devoirs The Empress

Thanks will take that into consideration next time. Hey any idea how to get into contact with people playing NTW in MP? thanks I have to get back to making the sounds for Zulu Total war before i get introuble lol. But first i must sleep 2:07 AM and i must wake at 6 am :p
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    When you find yourself sinking into madness, Dive!
    WE WANT A...............DEMO!
    This message is brought to you by the Demo Legions. If you have the Demo remember this, We will find you!

Hi all cane somme one please tel me where i cane download the complete Napoleonic Mod and witch one to put on first and how to install it

hi all ok i downloaded the mod i got
    full instal v5
    v503 add on
    fob add on
    fob patch
    full instal v6
    music pack
    wot most i do now ??? do i put all of them on my MTW VI ??? or just the full instal V6 with music pack ?? cane somme one tell me please

Forever British Member King Ragnar's Avatar

Me wonders do people still play this online?

Ive just reinstalled my MTW and VI and started playing all my old favourite mods ( BKB super, this etc) So can anyone give me some info please?

EDIT: Never mind i went to the Lordz forums.
    Last edited by King Ragnar; 05-27-2006 at 16:31.
    Vote For The British nationalist Party.
    Say no to multi-culturalism.

Okay, first and foremost if you are having some troubles installing or wanting ot get games together, please don't be shy to come to our forums.

MP contacts- The best way to find us is to visit The Lordz forums. There, you can introduce yourself and get involved in our games. We try to get a game or two going everyday.

@ Axel-Installing NTW1-Again we have all of this info in our Surgeon's Room, but I iwll post it all over here for you. :)

Install process for Napoleanic Total War version 6 for Medieval Total War: Viking Invasion.

1. Install Medieval Total War.
    2. Install Viking Invasion Expansion pack.
    3. Install Offical Viking Invasion patch - version 2.01. (see link below)
    4. Install Napoleonic Total War Version v6 full installation.

Version 6 can be found here in our downloads section: http://lordz.thelordz.co.uk/index.php?id=37,0,0,1,0,0

If you are new to NTW then all you must do is download the version 6 file; no other installs (v5, v503 addon, FOB, or FOB patch) are needed. The other installs are older versions.
    To upgrade your install from a previous version, install version 6 as well.

Once the version 6 install is complete you may then install the music pack as well, but you do not need this to play NTW1, it is optional.

Viking Invasion 2.01 patch from the Creative Assembly Total War official site:
    http://download.activision.com/activ...on201Patch.exe

Devoirs The Empress

It was a trap, after all. Member DukeofSerbia's Avatar

I finally downloaded and installed v6.03 after various problems.

Battles (custom and historical) and historical campaign are excellent. I have no word how to describe that. Just brilliant! Battles have everything what Imperial Glory doesn’t have. And who cares about graphics when game play is excellent.

I only noticed one problem: when artillery shoot and cannon-ball hit ground I have drastically lowered frame rate (from 3 to 9) which is annoying when on battlefield are greater number of guns. Everything else is work well (frame rate doesn’t go below 22).

Campaign is not good as battles. The main problem what I saw is unfinished campaign. It’s not problem for me as I will mod .txt files. Unfortunately, there is no protestant religion. I found that several provinces had wrong religion (province – religion in mod – religion in reality):

Crimea – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Constantinople – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Anatolia – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Nicea – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Trebizond – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Lesser Armenia – Orthodox ---->> Moslem
    Armenia – Moslem ---->> Orthodox

Several provinces are empty (no troops and buildings):
    Rome ---->> easy prey for Austrians (just march into province as there is nobody and nothing)
    Papal State ---->> easy prey for Austrians (just march into province as there is nobody and nothing)
    Malta ---->> also is empty
    Rhodes ---->> Ottoman province without troops
    Venice ---->> there is rebel troops but no Prefecture IV

There are also some wrong names like CossackLancers (it should be Cossack Lancers) and Grentzeners have in description “armed with bows”?!

I have feeling that the most granted titles are done superficial. Like title in Tuscany is “King of Tuscany” (Tuscany was Grand Duchy under Hapsburg rule), Nortumbria has title “Duke of York” (as I know York is Mercia)… I know that titles are bolstered in NAP Campaign II, but in NAP Campaign I some titles are just too weak like “Emperor of Austria” which gives only loyalty +2!

I will check economy, too, but first impression said that nothing is changed from original MTW and VI, except new tradable goods are added. And princesses in start are 10 years old!

History in mod I will not comment as I don’t care (like Russian Tsar Alexander III who wasn’t even born when game start, Prussian king was Friedrich II the Great, etc.) and I’m sure that you guys from mod know that.

And I don’t see in unit’s list Circassian Heavy Cavalry, Cairo Janissaries and Siberian Infantry.

I wish all the best to mod members.
    Watching
    EURO 2008 & Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Waiting for: Wimbledon 2008.

I am having some trouble with this. I installed the patch and installed the mod. Opened it up and I see all the images fot NTW but when I play offline it's normal. Is this just for mp???
    offline, i don't know how to play online - Some Random n00b. Maybe he was registered here.

Napoleonic Total War 1 v7 has finally been released - better late than never. The major changes are that 2 new campaigns have been added, that all factions now have specific units and that the Field of Battle and Eastern Alliance Multiplayer eras are better balanced than before - statswise and costwise, resulting in, among other things, that Heavy cavalry finally is worth their cost. For the full list of changes please see below.

Download

To download the mod, please visit the downloads section at:

The Lordz website

Napoleonic Total War 1 v7 can be installed over MTW/VI 2.1 or your existing NTW1 603 installation.

Changes and news in v7

General changes
    - Full unit rosters for all factions in all SP campaigns and in FoB MP era. See below.
    - Minor stats/cost tweaks for some infantry units, hussars (mainly higher honour since hussars were famous for their dashing, daring actions) and some other cavalry.
    - The unit cost calculation formula used was improved to remove an incorrect disadvantage for armoured cavalry. The unit costs should now more accurately reflect all units' stats, and heavy cavalry units will now be worth their cost.
    - Fixed the missing dead bodies. The final 25 or so units should now have dead bodies too.
    - New Danish and Polish names (hopefully correct).
    - The stats for all units are the same in All SP campaigns and in FoB.
    - New unit icons for the new units and new/fixed icons for some old units.
    - Dutch king should now be called King of Holland, not king of Hungary which happened sometimes.
    - In all campaigns 4 historical heroes per faction will show up 20 years after their birth (more or less). They will start appearing some time after 1760 provided you train a general (or a few other types of units like guard infantry or heavy/guard cavalry depending on faction).
    - Fixed a bug so that all existing Napoleonic building cards show up in game and also added a few new ones.
    - New "win" screens in the campaigns.

Campaign III
    Important note!
    This campaign has been created to give the players a longer and hopefully more challenging campaign more geared towards empire building in the NTW setting, and it is BY NO MEANS intended to be a historically correct representation AT ALL. Hopefully it is fun and challenging to play, and that was the only intention.

- Start date set to 1700 for a longer game. It still ends in 1887.
    - Factions start with few units and few buildings while the rebel provinces have strong armies, thus posing a greater challenge to fight and making them harder to bribe.
    - Most regions are more rebellious, meaning you need to keep at least some units at home to prevent and/or cope with rebellions.
    - A new faction The German States has been added, starting with the divided territories of Saxony and Bavaria. They will inevitably have to fight one or more of the stronger neighbouring factions to gain control of new territories, and money needs to be managed well since they have no access to the lucrative ocean trade at the start of the game.
    - The economy has been radically changed with lower income from farming and from money generating buildings. Income from over-seas trade, though still lucrative, is also significantly lowered. This results in less money and more emphasis on resource management. (The Ottomans still make a lot of money though, simply because of the large number of provinces they hold from the start.)
    - Unit support costs have been increased in order to force the player to strike a balance between unit production and economical development and growth.
    - Ship spamming (by the AI and human players alike) is prevented to some degree by making ships more expensive and taking longer to build (minimum 3 years like in MTW).
    - The tech tree has been redone in order to delay the advent of more exclusive units like heavy cavalry, grenadiers, guards, artillery. In this respect Campaign III is similar to the original Early MTW campaign - you'll have to rely heavily on light cavalry and Milita in the early years, while the few Line infantry units and artillery units you get at start will be valuable assets for quite a few years before you will be able to start producing new ones. Generally speaking you'll need the next level of province (and the associated buildings of course) to be able to build the next level of unit.
    - NTW1 v7 Campaign III and IV Required Buildings.pdf (buildings needed to train the different units) and NTW1 v7 Campaign III and IV Tech Tree.pdf is included in the installation, making it easier for the player to develop good building startegies.

Campaign IV
    See Important note for Campaign III.

This campaign is basically a "hybrid" between campaign I and III.
    - Start date as in Campaign I, II and IV.
    - Starting funds and armies like in Campaign I.
    - The German States faction added.
    - Economy as in Campaign III, including unit training costs and upkeep, farm, factory and trade income etc. making for a greater economic challenge.
    - Tech tree as in Campaign III.
    - Most regions are more rebellious as in Campain III.
    - Ship spamming somewhat reduced as in Campaign III.

Please note that Glorious achievements mode is not available for any of the campaign eras!

Eastern Alliance MP
    - Cavalry stats upgraded and costs recalculated to correctly reflect stats.

Field of Battle MP
    - The game is balance to be played with 10.000-14.000 florins per player (preferrably at the lower end), resulting in mainly valour 0 and 1 units with an emphasis on line infantry. If more money is used (i.e.units get higher valour) the balance of unit prizes and the sometimes subtle differences in unit morale will not come into play as intended.
    - All factions have at least 2 more or less equal line infantry units to choose from in order to circumvent the "buy more than 4 and pay more" feature of MTW/NTW. This enables more historically correct "line infantry oriented" armies.
    - Faction colours in FoB have been changed to closer reflect historical colours/uniforms, and I have attempted to use the unit graphics for the new infantry units (and changed some for old units) that best reflect their actual appearance based on the faction colours, within the limitations of the "one top colour and one bottom colour" and the existing unit graphics. E.g. the Poles will now have very dark blue tunics, the Italian line infantry will be all white, the POrtuguese line infantry all blue, Saxon line infantry is all white with blue chest etc (provided you use the correct faction colours of course). Total accuracy is of course not possible.
    - Four named/historical generals have been added to each faction, making it possible to command the French with Napoleon, the British with the Duke of Wellington or the Russians with Petr Ivanovitj Bagration. The generic generals are still in the game too.
    - Artillery costs have been increased. The reason is that a player doesn't need to raise artillery valour for them to be their most effective, and we all know the importance of artillery on the battle field.

Named Generals in FoB MP/Heroes in SP Campaigns

Austria
    Erzherzog Karl von Österreich
    Karl Philipp Fürst zu Schwarzenberg
    Joseph Graf Radetzky de Radetz
    Josef Alvintzy

Britain
    Arthur Wellesley Duke of Wellington
    Sir Thomas Picton
    Sir John Moore
    Henry William Paget Earl of Uxbridge

Denmark
    Crown Prince Frederik
    Joachim M H von Castenschiold
    Peter Lotharius Oxholm
    Ernst Henrik Peymann

Holland
    David Hendrik Chassé
    Jean de Constant Rebecque
    Hendrik de Perponcher Sedlnitsky
    Louis van St. Aldegonde

France
    Napoleon Bonaparte
    Michel Ney
    Nicolas Soult
    Louis Nicolas Davout

German States
    Johann von Thielmann
    Karl Philipp von Wrede
    Friedrich August I von Sachsen
    Maximilian I von Bavaria

Piemonte
    Guglielmo Pepe
    Domenico Pino
    Alberto La Marmora-Ferrero
    Achille Fontanelli

Ottomans
    Koraim Pasha
    Jezzar Pasha
    Ibrahim Bey
    Osman Bey al-Bardisi

Poland
    Prince Józef Antoni Poniatowski
    Jan Henryk Dabrowski
    Joseph Grabinski
    Stanislaw Fiszer

Portugal
    Bernardim Freire de Andrade
    Francisco da Silveira
    José Lopes de Sousa
    Manuel de Lusignamo

Prussia
    Gebhard von Blücher
    Karl von Clausewitz
    Friedrich Wilhelm Bülow
    August Neithhardt von Gneisenau

Russia
    Mikhail Golenishchev-Kutuzov
    Petr Ivanovitj Bagration
    Michail Barclay de Tolly
    Prince Eugene Wirtemberg

Spain
    Jose de Palafox y Melzi
    Francisco Castaños
    Don Gregorio Garcia de la Cuesta
    Pedro Caro y Sureda de La Romana

Sweden
    Carl Johan Adlercreutz
    Georg Carl von Döbeln
    Johan August Sandels
    Wilhelm Mauritz Klingspor

Unit Rosters

Austria
    Militia
    Hungarian Line Infantry
    German Line Infantry
    Grenzers
    Austrian Jaeger Infantry
    Hungarian Grenadiers
    German Grenadiers
    Austrian Hussars
    Austrian Uhlans
    Austrian Dragoons
    Austrian Cuirassier
    Austrian Cuirassier Guard

Britain
    Militia
    British Line Infantry
    The Fighting Fifth - (second line option in FoB MP only - exact same stats as British Line Infantry)
    British Light Infantry
    Green Jackets
    Highland Infantry
    British Guards Infantry
    KGL Line Infantry
    KGL Light Infantry
    British Hussars
    British Light Dragoons
    Life Guards
    Royal Dragoons
    Royal Horse Guards
    Scots Greys
    KGL Dragoons
    KGL Hussars

Denmark
    Militia
    Danish Line Infantry
    Norwegian Line Infantry
    Sharpshooter Corps - (light infantry)
    Norwegian Jaeger Corps - (armed with rifles)
    Grenadiers of the Life Regiment
    Royal Life Guards at Foot
    Danish Royal Horse Guards
    Danish Heavy Dragoons
    Danish Light Dragoons
    Danish Chasseurs
    Danish Hussars
    Danish Bosniaks - (lancers)

Holland
    Militia
    Dutch Line Infantry - (available to British in MP - trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Belgian Line Infantry - (trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Dutch-Belgian Light Infantry - (trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Dutch-Belgian Grenadiers - (trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Dutch Light Dragoons - (trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Dutch Carabiniers - (available to British in MP - trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)
    Dutch Hussars - (available to British in MP - trainable by the British and the French in SP campaign)

France
    Militia - (only trainable in SP campaign)
    French National Guard
    French Line Infantry
    La Brave - (second line option in FoB MP only - exact same stats as French Line Infantry)
    Irish Legion - (only trainable in Ireland in SP campaign)
    French Chasseurs
    French Voltigeurs
    French Tirraileurs
    The Young Guard
    The Middle Guard
    The Old Guard
    French Lancers
    French Hussars
    French Chasseurs a cheval
    French Cuirassiers
    French Carabiniers
    French Dragoons
    French Guard Grenadiers a Cheval
    French Guard Chasseurs a Cheval
    French Guard Lancers

The German States
    Militia
    Bavarian Line Infantry - (available to the French in MP - trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Rhine Line Infantry - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Saxon Line Infantry - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Saxon Scharfshutze - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Tyrolean Chasseurs
    Saxon Grenadiers - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Rhine Lieb Garde
    Garde du Corps
    Bavarian Light Horse - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Bavarian Dragoons - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Rhine Cavalry - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)
    Saxon Cuirassiers - (trainable by all factions in SP campaign)

Piemonte
    Militia
    Italian Line Infantry
    Dalmatian Legion - (second line option)
    Italian Cacciatori - (light infantry)
    Italian Grenadiers
    Grenadiers of the Royal Guard
    Italian Dragoons
    Italian Guard Dragoons
    Italian Chasseurs
    Italian Guard Chasseurs

Ottoman Empire
    Militia
    Nizam I Jedid
    Shifflick Regiment - (second line option in FoB MP only - exact same stats as Nizam I Jedid)
    Raya
    Cairo Janissaries
    Sultan's Guard
    Sipahi Cavalry
    Mameluk Cavalry
    Circassian Heavy Cavalry

Poland
    Militia
    Polish Line Infantry - (trainable by French, Russians, Austrians and Prussians in SP campaign)
    Lithuanian Line Infantry - (second line option - trainable by French and Russians in SP campaign)
    Polish Voltigeurs - (trainable by French and Russians in SP campaign)
    Vistula Infantry - (trainable by French in SP campaign)
    Polish Grenadiers - (trainable by French and Russians in SP campaign)
    Polish Lancers - (trainable by French and Russians in SP campaign)
    Vistula Uhlans - (trainable by French in SP campaign)
    Polish Hussars
    Polish Chasseurs
    Polish Cuirassiers

Portugal
    Portuguese Ordenança - (militia - trainable by the British in SP campaign)
    Portuguese Line Infantry - (available to British in MP - trainable by the British in SP campaign)
    Lisbon Regiment - (second line option in FoB MP only)
    Portuguese Caçadores - (light infantry armed with muskets - trainable by the British in SP campaign)
    Portugese Atiradores - (equal to Caçadores in v6 and armed with rifles - available to British in MP - trainable by the British in SP campaign)
    Portuguese Grenadiers - (trainable by the British in SP campaign)
    Portuguese Light Dragoons - (available to British in MP - trainable by the British in SP campaign)

Prussia
    Prussian Landwehr - ("militia" but as good as many other factions' regular line infantry units)
    Prussian Line Infantry
    Brunswick Line Infantry - (trainable by the French and Austrians in SP campaign)
    Prussian Schutze Infantry - (light infantry)
    Prussian Jaeger Infantry
    Prussian Guard Jaeger Infantry
    Nassau Jaeger Infantry - (trainable by the French and Austrians in SP campaign)
    Brunswick Lieb Infantry
    Prussian Grenadiers
    Prussian Guard Infantry
    Prussian Cuirassier Guard
    Prussian Hussars
    Prussian Dragoons
    Prussian Guard Hussars
    Prussian Guard Dragoons
    Prussian Uhlans
    Prussian Cuirassiers
    Brunswick Hussars - (trainable by the French and Austrians in SP campaign)

Russia
    Opolchenie - (militia)
    Russian Line Infantry
    Siberian Infantry - (second line option in FoB MP only - exact same stats as Russian Line Infantry)
    Russian Light Infantry
    Russian Grenadiers
    Russian Guard Infantry
    Russian Hussars
    Russian Uhlans
    Russian Cuirassiers
    CossackLancers
    Russian Chasseur
    Russian Dragoons
    Russian Cuirassier Guard
    Russian Cossack Guard
    Russian Chevalier Guard

Spain
    Spanish Guerrilla - (militia)
    Spanish Provincial Militia - (named "militia" but almost as good as the regular line infantry)
    Spanish Line Infantry
    Swiss Legion - (only in FoB MP)
    Spanish Light Infantry
    Grenadiers of the King's Regiment
    Royal Spanish Guards
    Spanish Horse Guards
    Spanish Carabiniers
    Spanish Dragoons
    Spanish Guard Dragoons
    Spanish Chasseurs
    Spanish Hussars

Sweden
    Indelta Infantry - (militia unit)
    Varvade Infantry
    Finnish Infantry
    Finnish Sharpshooters - (light infantry)
    Varvade Veldjagare
    Grenadier of the Life Brigade
    Svea Lifgarde
    Andra Lifgarde
    Indelta Dragoons
    Mornerska Hussars
    Indelta Hussars
    Laetta Dragoner
    Indelta Cuirassiers

Known bugs errors etc.

- The Napoleonic campaigns are presented out of numerical order (III, I, II, IV) since campaign III has the earliest start year and that seems to be what game sorts the campaigns after.
    - The faction descriptions for the Dutch, the Swedish and the German States will not show up in the campaign faction selection screen for some reason.

Please note that saved campaign games from earlier versions of NTW1 will not work with version 7!

Many thanks to all of the players for their suggestions and interest, to the beta team for their testing, and of course to all the Lordz for their tireless help and support, especially Lord Ashram, Lord General Store and last but not least Lady Meg.

Enjoy!

Lord von Döbeln

Hammer of the Scots. Member r johnson's Avatar

How do I load NTW?
    (\_/) Add the bunny 2 ur sig
    (o.o) and help him achive
    (>.<) global domination!
    (_)(_)

Quote Originally Posted by r johnson
    How do I load NTW?
    Hello there, what version are you trying to load? NTW2 or NTW1?

The Lordz Modding Collective Member LordBlood's Avatar

It is my great pleasure to announce the new website and forums of the Lordz Modding Collective. These will not serve only as a showcase of our previous work though. After 6 years of producing award winning modifications, we continue to work towards creating the most realistic Napoleonic experience possible.

Please feel free to step by our forums and say hello.

Cordially

Lord Braindead Colonel

"I would rather die on my feet, then to live a lifetime on my knee's" General Emilliano Zapata

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344