Now when 30-years war mod seems to be dead, I decided to start the tread.
As soon as I joined the forum I came out with the idea and some members answered that it seems quite popular idea.
Since the time I haven't seen anything about it.
So let's start.
1. The IDEA
Mod time frame -
Starting 1492 - why ? several events happened at that time - America was descovered, Bohemia and Hungary united ( for a short period), Grenada was finally taken, Russia just emerged and so on.
Ending year - 1700 - several wars just ended, some quite decisive.
The map - modified campaign map - several modifications in eastern Europe necessary I'll explain later.
- Catholic - Spain, Portugal, France, Venetia, Hungary, Poland, Habsburg HRE + possibly more;
- Protestant - England, Denmark, Sweden, Brandenburg, Saxony, Scotland + more to be added;
- Muslim - Ottoman Empire, maybe Egypt or something else;
- Orthodox - Russia, maybe more;
-projectiles - albalester, compound bow, arquebus, musket ( 3 types ?),
- regional, mercenary only, buildable mercenaries ( WesW idea)
and much more.
2. MAKING THIS POSSIBLE
First. I'm not going to make this mod ( mostly due to lack of spare time, and restricted access to the web) although I would gladly help anyone especially when it comes to Poland, tech tree, and several things more.
So is anyone interested ?
If not I'm going to finish the mod myself, but it's not going to be in the close future.