Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: XVI -XVII mod

Thumbs up Re: XVI -XVII mod

Hi SwordsMaster,

nice to see you again. Well, i think cegorach (aka Hetman) will appreciate any help on the descriptions (not only for the spanish units). It's quite a lot of work even more for non native speakers...
    You should better mail him so that he can explain what needs to be done:
    Cegorach77@o2.pl

Here are the unique Spanish Units:
    Infantry
    • Spanish Corselet (or Armoured) Pikemen
    • Spanish Pikemen
    • Spanish Arquebusiers (or Harquebusiers)
    • Spanish Musketeers,
    • Fourageers
    • Spanish Reformed Musketeers (bigger units)
    • Spanish Reformed Pikemen (smaller units)
    • Spanish Arbalesters
    • 'Encamisados'
    • 'Picas Secas' (with halfpikes)
    • Rodeleros (round shield swordsmen)
    • 'Maestre de Campo' bodyguards (8 men halberdier unit)
    • Royal guard infantry unit - 'Guardia du corps' (halberd and arquebus)

Cavalry
    • Men at Arms ( Archeros) - Spanish Royal Guards (knights - lancers)
    • Jinetes - 'Celadas' (light lancers)
    • 'Herreruelo' - Spanish Cuirassiers
    • Later Spanish Royal Guards (lighter armoured, no lance)
    • Later Jinetes - 'Celadas' (light cavalry, no lance)
    • Spanish Dragoons

The italian and wallon units (that are available to Spain) have been changed recently, i'm not sure at the moment which of them are still in the mod:
    • Wallon Pikemen
    • Wallon Musketeers
    • Wallon Arquebusiers (or Harquebusiers)
    • Italian Corselets
    • Italian Pikemen
    • Italian Arquebusiers
    • Italian Musketeers

Info pics for (nearly) all of them are done.

Alex
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-09-2004 at 23:39.
    Pike & Musket mod forum | Download the Pike & Musket Mod for MTW
    Prejudices are what fools use for reason (Voltaire)

Crusading historian Member cegorach's Avatar

Default Re: XVI -XVII mod

I think it is impossible to add more than 30 heroes to the game for each faction. So bear this in mind.

Second - command value.

It is important to judge well the skills of commanders. For this mod I'm using this system to judge how many stars should be added.

1-2 skilled commander of small forces or rather bad commander for an army;

3- an excellent commander of a small force;

3-4- a good commander of an army;

5-6 - a very good commander for an army, lost only few battles, crushed stronger enemy many times;

7 - a genius, always or almost always victorious, enemy fears even his name;

8-9 - not in this mod;

These numbers are for the 'starting' level - without any titles.

Remember though that it is easy to 'promote' generals by various titles so it is rather easy to create very good commanders, but still 9 stars' generals shouldn't appear very often.

Third - some virtues and vices modify command level - the lists of these can be found in Loc/Eng/changes.txt and in Loc/Eng/Events.txt
    read them before posting something, please.

Regards Cegorach/Hetman

P.S. Good to see You Swordmaster

Aktacy Bei Member Eastside Character's Avatar

Exclamation Re: XVI -XVII mod

Hello everybody.

The time of my absence is over and I'm back for this project. Althought I was expecting I'd be back much sooner (second half of August), I had numerous problems to deal with that delayed my return here. I feel obliged to tell you about this, because I didn't contact you before. The first and the least important problem was that my e-mail account was hijacked and my PC cought some nasty viruses. I was unable to even check my mail. It was before I went on my vacations. To make it all worse I forgot my password (to log in to The Guild) and I didn't want to create a new member account but rather to reactivate the old one. As you can see it's done. But the biggest problem I had to deal with that held me back for so long was that on my way back home from the vacations I had a car accident and was injured. Due to this sad incident I was temporarily unable to do anything more than just lay down in bed. My ribs and my elbow is much better now, and so I'm now able to do much more. At the end of August a deal with my internet provider had expired and so I had to sign a new one. But as at that time I was unable to go and do that, I did that just two days ago.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    For the last week or so I've been working on various graphics for this mod and I have some nice looking surprises for you to see soon. And so, starting from the most relevant:

I'm now testing a reitar (sp) graphics, and I think that soon I'll be able to provide you with some screenshots. I believe that this bif will work for quite a number of units.

I made fight animations for Husaria graphics, but I'm not quite satisfied with the result. However this is a matter of taste (some of you will surely like it) and of my skills, which are limited.

I'm now adding shooting and fighting animations for that tatar graphics I made (or rather converted from STW-MI) before.

I remade a large number of info pics and I think they look now much much better.

Also I made some number of other, minor stuff like unit icons, portraits, flags, shields etc. .

There is one more surprise (thinking of unit graphics), but I won't tell you about it now - you'll have to wait for the screenshots.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Also I'd like to say that I'm really glad the mod is progressing and you all are doing a very good job. I will contact some of you individually to discuss some of the details.

Regards
    EC

Nec Pluribus Impar Member SwordsMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey,
    thanks for the welcome guys!
    welcome back EC! Im sorry to hear about the accident and Im glad you are getting better.

About heroes: I think there shouldnt be ANY hero "born" with more than 6* except, maybe kings. The reason for that is simple, if you give a man like Gustavus Adolphus (7* gen) a couple of titles you can get an 11* guy easily which will break the balance of the game IMHO.

About Graphics: There will be a LOT of pike-musket units. Thats good. But there will be a lot of pike-musket units that belong to the same nation (eg: spanish,wallon,italian pikemen) are the unit graphics going to be different for each one?

Another thing I just thought of: I realized that there are some unit names that are written directly in the language of the faction they belong to (e.g. Encamisados) so why not write all the unit names in their country´s language. I think that would avoid the repetition of the "Country- unit type" structure. The only problem I see is the Cirillyc (is it written right?) for the russian-polish units.
    Anyway, just an idea.

I think thats about all for now guys.
    Regards
    SM
    Managing perceptions goes hand in hand with managing expectations - Masamune

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

Talking Re: XVI -XVII mod

Hi EC ,

i'm glad to see you again and i hope you're allright after this accident.
    We've divided the work a little in the mean time:
    Cegorach (Hetman) is working on all scripts and other text based things and he's also the 'collection point' for all infos and files. He has made the flags also.
    I'm doing all the other 2D graphics stuff, info pics (only ~20 left to do), frontend/menue graphics and portraits. Raw material for all purposes could be delivered quickly and free of charge for most tasks by me also.
    A guy with the nick ghost_dog from the Polish Total War Forum is currently working on unit models and animations (Landsknechts).
    There are also a lot of other members of the org who have offered infos or are working on smaller tasks (e.g. descriptions, portraits, heroes and names)...

I think the work will become a lot easier with all of you 'back on board' now

Alex

P.S. @SwordsMaster
    I agree. There will be too many heroes with command 9 (it's the highest number possible) if we start with 7 stars. 5 or 6 (for really famous commanders, e.g. Parma, Gustav Adolph, Turenne) are enough, combined with offices he easily becomes an 8+ star general.
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-13-2004 at 00:00.

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

Well guys...I'm really looking forward to this mod..and...well...do we have an expected release date for beta?!?! I CAN'T STAND THE TENSION OR WAITING ANYMORE!!!
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

Swordmaster

All the unitnames should be written in national languages, at this moment I need - spanish, italian, french, ukrainian, hungarian and few turkish & tatar names.

BTW In Poland we are using latin alphabet from 966 - quite long, I think.

regards Cegorach/Hetman

P.S. EC it is VERY,VERY GOOD that You are OK and back

Wink Re: XVI -XVII mod

Some additional screenshots (mostly testing stuff):
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...W/szlachta.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...TW/general.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...W/konnitsa.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...TW/tytuly2.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/PMTW/tytuly.jpg

Some points regarding the spanish units:
    "Normal practice in the Spanish service was to place new recruits in garrison in the North African or Italian colonies where they could learn the rudiments of soldiering before going on campaign."

"The Spanish, Italian, Scots, Irish and English renegade tercios consisted of around 12 companies, each with a theoretical strength of 250 men. Each company was made up of either 11 officers, 219 pikemen (half armoured and half unarmoured) and 20 musketeers; or of 11 officers, 224 arquebusiers and 15 musketeers. Two out of every 12 companies in a tercio were intended to be shot-armed; therefore a standard 12-company tercio would consist of 2190 pike, 448 arquebusiers and 230 musketeers."

"German, Burgundian and Wallon foot were organised into regiments of ten companies of 300 men, half shot and half pikemen."
    all excerpts from: The Armada Campaign 1588, Osprey Publishing

Alex

Blog Entries

Ok, heres my 2 pence: translated spanish units
    Singular/Plural

Spanish Corselet (or Armoured) Pikemen ------------ Corselete/s
    Spanish Pikemen ----------------------------------- Piquero/s
    Spanish Arquebusiers (or Harquebusiers) ------------ Arcabucero/s
    Spanish Musketeers, ------------------------------- Mosquetero/s
    Fourageers ---------------------------------------- Forrajero/s
    Spanish Reformed Musketeers (bigger units) ------ Mosquetero/s Reformado/s
    Spanish Reformed Pikemen (smaller units) -------- Piquero/s Reformado/s
    Spanish Arbalesters -------------------------------- Ballestero/s
    'Encamisados' -------------------------------------- Encamisado/s
    'Picas Secas' (with halfpikes) ----------------------- Picas Secas (this is a unit type, not a soldier´s "name", so no plural)
    Rodeleros (round shield swordsmen) ----------------- Rodelero/s
    'Maestre de Campo' bodyguards (8 men halberdier unit) -- Guardia Tudesca
    Royal guard infantry unit - 'Guardia du corps' --------- Guardia Real

Men at Arms ( Archeros) - Spanish Royal Guards ----- Archero/s
    Jinetes - 'Celadas' (light lancers) -------------------- Celadas
    'Herreruelo' - Spanish Cuirassiers -------------------- Herreruelo/s
    Later Spanish Royal Guards ------------------------- Nueva Guardia Real(Literally: new Royal guard)
    Later Jinetes - 'Celadas' ---------------------------- Celada/s Reformada/s
    I dont like this name, It sounds somewhat ridiculous in spanish, but I cant think of anything better
    Spanish Dragoons ---------------------------------- Dragon/es

Wallon Pikemen ------------------------------------ Piquero/s Valon/es
    Wallon Musketeers --------------------------------- Mosquetero/s Valon/es
    Wallon Arquebusiers (or Harquebusiers) -------------- Arcabucero/s Valon/es
    Italian Corselets ------------------------------------ Corselete/s Italiano/s
    Italian Pikemen ------------------------------------- Piquero/s Italiano/s
    Italian Arquebusiers -------------------------------- Arcabucero/s Italiano/s
    Italian Musketeers --------------------------------- Mosquetero/s Italiano/s

Italian Herreruelos --------------------------------- Herreruelo/s Italiano/s

Sorry I forgot to add this last unit to the original roster.

Random historical notes and suggestions:
    First :in 1480 Spain was still Castile and Aragon and Granada. Aragon controlled Aragon, Valencia,Sicily,Naples,Sardinia and some N.African colonies; Granada owned Granada, and Castile all the rest of Iberia except Portugal.

Second: As Naples has been under spanish control for so long, I thought that Spain should be able to build in Naples most of the "Spanish" native units as well. Or give +1 moral to all "italian" units built there. just a thought.

PS. Ok, sorry Cegorach, didnt know that.

Well, I guess thats all.
    Regards.
    Last edited by SwordsMaster; 09-13-2004 at 19:20.

Pie is merely the power of the state intruding into the private lives of the working class. - Beirut

About generals' command value. Well...
    I can decrease my system's values by 1, so legendary commanders would be given 6 stars instead of 7 ( in my polish list - the first one completed... almost there's still one slot to use - there is only ONE so good commander, even though many achieved stunning victories), however I WON'T decrease by 2 or more stars, because it is far too easy
    to promote from rank 0 to rank 3 by winning battles only !

So if the majority of our team want it to be changed, I will do this, but by 1 star only, no more.

Second thing, when You propose a hero please judge famous KINGS ( e.g. Gustav Adolph) better than ordinary commanders, because they can't be granted with office titles. So in my opinion Gustav Adolph should get 7 or even 8 stars.

Finally - when You choose a vice or a virtue for a hero, please be careful, use only the best one You think, and remember some of these can be represented by acumen, piety, dread or loyalty.
    There is only ONE to choose, I know sometimes it is hard to choose which one, to me it was also pretty difficult to prepare the in-game list of Polish heroes.

Regards Cegorach/Hetman

... a little promotion

P.S. Edited - I've linked them directly it's easier to follow the discussion then. All pictures are modified propaganda posters from the First or Second World War.
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-17-2004 at 09:58.

Boondock Saint Senior Member The Blind King of Bohemia's Avatar

Is that angus mcbrides pic in the middle AP? Is it from the polish armies book?

BKB, i don't know for sure, i don't own that one. The Armoured Peasant Pikeman is from 'German Peasants' War', the 'Be Ready' Landsknecht with the Halberd is from 'The Landsknechts' ,the Spanish Musketeer on the 'Tipperary' pic is from 'The Armada Campaign' and the Trained Bands on the 'Women of Britain' are also from that book - all others are made of various web sources.
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-15-2004 at 23:52.

Of course it is! Should have known - I have that book!

BKB

So I have a question - is the Polish-Scottish infantry ( from Scottish refugees who arrived to Poland) described in these books ?
    If it is I think it is rather very reliable.

Regards Cegorach

Unfortunately i was refering to the german peasants war, i don't have the polish book yet. I 'm getting it in a couple of days though so if you need info from it just ask mate

Some infos:

The hierarchy and offices of the Knights of St. John:

Grand Master (in Italian: Gran Maestri)
    the head of the Order, elected for life time by the Knights

Gonfalonier (standard bearer, a Gonfalon is a special flag)
    his assistant (?), most prestigous rank in the Order, always on the flank of the Grand Master.

8 major 'Langues' (~Languages, means origin in this context), each lead by a Grand Prior (his palace was called 'Auberge'),
    hierarchy by seniority (date of founding), they elect the Grand Master and are also in charge of different offices:

Langue of Provence:
    Grand Preceptor (Chief Treasurer)

Langue of Auvergne:
    Grand Marshal (Military Administration)

Langue of France:
    Chief Hospitable (Health Care, Hospitals)

Langue of Italy:
    Admiral (Order's Fleet, Ship-building)
    The Order's Navy had two War Congregations. One was responsible for the Men-of-War or Navy, and the other for the galleys.
    These congregations were under the command of an Admiral who however, in time of War, was subordinate to the Marshal of the Order.
    He was supported by a General and two Lieutenant generals, one for the Men-of-War and the other for the Galleys.
    We could split the Office (if we want an additional one): 'Commander of the Fleet' and 'Commander of the Galleys'

Langue of Aragon:
    Grand Conservator (Logistics and Supplies)

Langue of Castille and Leon (includes Portugal):
    Chancellor (supplied all the scribes of the Order)

Langue of Germany:
    Grand Bailiff (Master of the Fortifications)

Langue of England (includes Bavaria):
    Turcopilier (Commander of the Christian Janissaries, the Cavalry and the Coastguard)

The ordinary Knight was called Fra (~Brother).

Alex

P.S. ... and some more pics:
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-17-2004 at 06:46.

[QUOTE=The Blind King of Bohemia]Unfortunately i was refering to the german peasants war, i don't have the polish book yet. I 'm getting it in a couple of days though so if you need info from it just ask mate [/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I think I'm pretty well informed, however I like checking foreign books about Polish history and correcting errors if there are such.

Regards Cegorach

Blog Entries

Second thing, when You propose a hero please judge famous KINGS ( e.g. Gustav Adolph) better than ordinary commanders, because they can't be granted with office titles. So in my opinion Gustav Adolph should get 7 or even 8 stars.

What about kings like Philip IV who have never been on a battlefield? How do you judge their Command value?

Quote Originally Posted by SwordsMaster

What about kings like Philip IV who have never been on a battlefield? How do you judge their Command value?

Command 0...

I have been looking for a game that incorporates the 16th Century (and the 17th Century). It will be really great if you get this done. How is going?

Brother Richard

Talking Re: XVI -XVII mod

It's going well - we're talking about weeks (not months) for a first beta release (only for testing purposes)...

The unit rooster could be found here (not up to date but quite correct):
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=33363
    or on page 18 of this thread.
    Screenshots could be found here (or on different pages of this thread):
    http://totalwar.org.pl/board/viewtopic.php?t=685 (Polish Total War Forum)

Help, especially on unit description texts, names and heroes lists is still much appreciated, same for someone who's able to make some battle- or castlemaps and/or historical battles (raw material for both tasks is available).
    Some more portraits for the Ottomans (no sultans) and all balcan factions (e.g. hungary, wallachia) would be great also i guess.
    The unit rooster is fixed for the moment, so no new unit proposals are needed.

If you want to aid, simply send a private message or mail to cegorach or me, or post in this thread.

Alex
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-21-2004 at 11:24. Reason: Added a link to the unit rooster in this thread

I've found some more details about the Bavarian Black Cuirassiers (picture), more or less by accident as i was researching heroes for the HRE and the German states
    Could be useful for a description and there's also a major change in tactics i didn't knew before (they charged with 'cold steel' and didn't fight in 'Caracole' style as i thought before).

The Black Cuirassier regiment was founded in Bayern in the year 1619 getting, according to custom, the name of his leader: the field-marshall count Gottfried-Heinrich Pappenheim. During the Thirty-years War (1618-1648) the regiment became very famous and was called the "Black Cuirassiers".

Pappenheim's famous Black Cuirassiers (also known as 'Pappenheimer') were on the left, the same men who
    had breached the defenses of Magdeburg, and initiated the city's massacre (known as 'Magdeburger Pardon')

(Excerpt from a description of the battle of Breitenfeld)

Pappenheim was perhaps the most famous mercenary cavalry leader of the Thirty Years' War. He had learnt his trade with the Poles, and from them he borrowed their favoured tactic of the charge with cold steel as opposed to the convoluted cavalry firearm tactics of the caracole, that were favoured in Western Europe at the time. Pappenheim was a truculent subordinate whose appetite for plunder made him difficult to control. However in 1623 he gained his own cuirassier regiment, whose black armour and dashing commander soon gained them a fearsome reputation
    from: http://www.strategos.demon.co.uk/tywhome/Pappenheim.htm

Some details on arms and armour:
    blackened 3/4 armour (as most of the heavy imperial horsemen)
    formidable sword-rapiers with a special basket (often copied, style was named 'Pappenheimer basket')
    wheel-lock pistols (first cavalry in europe that was equipped with them because they were invented in Augsburg/Bavary)

If we want to use a more localized name for these troops you could call them either 'Pappenheimer Kürassier' (Pl. 'Pappenheimer Kürassiere') or simply 'Pappenheimer Reiter' (Sg/Pl are equal).

Alex

P.S. And here are some new screenshots:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...TW/Serdiuk.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/PMTW/Legat.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...TW/Jezuita.jpg

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

God, Alex Peters, you are a genius! I never thought I'd start to go mad with anticipation over a bunch of screenshots! (actually, it's already happened very many times with RTW) Just look at all those units.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

... thanks for the compliment but i'm not deserving it, i've just copied the links to the screenshots into this thread.
    Cegorach and Robert (from the polish tw forum) are working on the implementation (that's also the reason for such an amount of polish focused screenshots, i guess ), the others are working on raw material (mostly graphics of all kinds and lists of lists of lists of heroes and names).

Alex

And here (a lot) more infos:

Offices for Sweden:
    The Riksrådet (Privy Council or Council of the Realm) originated as a council of personal advisors to the Monarch, the member was called Riksråd (Privy Councillor). The senior posts of the Riksrådet:
    Rikskansler (Lord High Chancellor)
    Riksdrots (Lord Chief Justice)
    Riksmarskalk (Lord High Constable)

The Royal declaration of 1611 lead to two additional posts:
    Riksskattmästare (Lord High Treasurer)
    Riksamiral (Lord High Admiral)

Offices for Denmark:
    The head of state is called 'Konge af Danmark og Norge' (king of Denmark and Norway, i'd suggest to split the title).
    The Statsrådet (Council of State, also called Rigsrådet sometimes) is the Danish Privy Council, the body of advisors to the Danish Sovereign comprises all cabinet ministers and the Crown Prince when he is of age. When unavailable, the Sovereign is represented by a Rigsforstander (Lord Protector).
    Norway kept its separate laws and some institutions, such as a royal chancellor, and separate coinage and army (treasurer and constable/marshal ?).

Chancellor of Denmark (probably 'Rigskansler af Danmark')
    Chancellor of Norway (probably 'Rigskansler af Norge')

that's all i know about Denmark so far - sorry.

Offices for England (and its realm):
    The Great Officers of State are officers who either inherit their positions or are appointed by the Crown, and exercise certai functions. Separate Great Officers exist(ed) for England, Scotland, and Ireland. Some officers are appointed, while others inherit their positions. The following list is ordered by importance:

1. Lord High Steward (since 1421 only appointed temporarily for the days of the coronation of a new king or at the Trials of Peers)
    2. Lord High Chancellor (often combined with the office Lord Keeper of the Great Seal)
    3. Lord High Treasurer (monetary matters, de facto Prime Minister)
    4. Lord President of the Council (normally combined with the office Leader of the House of Commons)
    5. Lord Privy Seal (or 'Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal', normally combined with the office Leader of the House of Lords)
    6. Lord Great Chamberlain (hereditary, Earls of Oxford)
    7. Lord High Constable (originally the commander of the royal armies and the Master of the Horse, hereditary, Earls of Hereford - since 1521, the office is a temorarily appointment for the days of the coronation of a new king or at the Trials of Peers only)
    8. Earl Marshal (regulation of heraldry, hereditary, Dukes of Norfolk - since the Reformation the holder had to appoint a Protestant Deputy if he was a Roman Catholic)
    9. Lord High Admiral (naval matters)

other offices:
    Lord Steward of the Household (one of the chief officers of the royal household)
    Lord Chamberlain of the Household (one of the chief officers of the royal household)
    Scotland and Ireland under english rule (i assume all other Great offices are mirrored additional to those i'm listing here, see below Scotland):
    Lord High Steward of Scotland (title is held by the heir-apparent)
    Lord Chancellor of Scotland
    Lord High Stewards of Ireland (also known as 'Hereditary Seneschal', hereditary, Earls of Shrewsbury and Waterford)
    Lord Chancellor of Ireland
    Earl Marshal of Ireland

Offices of Scotland:
    Great officers of Scotland (i don't know whether they are originally Scottish or implemented by the English rulers):
    1. Lord High Commissioner to the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland
    2. Great Steward of Scotland
    3. Lord Keeper of the Great Seal of Scotland
    4. Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal of Scotland
    5. Hereditary High Constable of Scotland
    6. Earl Marischal
    7. Hereditary Master of the Household in Scotland
    8. Lord Justice General
    9. Lord Clerk Register
    10. Lord Advocate
    11. Lord Justice Clerk
    12. Lord Lyon King of Arms (regulation of heraldry)

Most infos are from various articles of the Wikipedia.

Alex
    Last edited by AlexPeters; 09-22-2004 at 11:44.

"tactic of the charge with cold steel as opposed to the convoluted cavalry firearm tactics of the caracole"

Honestly I actually made them to use this tactic, I simply thought that they had to use if they were so good...

Thanks for the additional info, certainly useful for descriptions (soon I will have to write many of them).

Maybe soon we will have new and really good WAR WAGON INFANTRY with much better graphics !

More screenshots soon ( Hospitallier Knights titles).

Regards Hetman/Cegorach

Some possible offices for Finland (Swedish province):
    Lagman ("lawman")=Governor

Archbishop of Finland ot may be "The See of Åbo"?

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

@AlexPeters
    The Pike and Musket mod is very close in terms of time to the Citadel mod.
    So when you are finished, would you like to help?
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast