Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fall of mario

Must... Bump...
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship But it is not this day, an hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day This day we fight” – Aragorn, King of Gondor

-=Allies & Axis Total War=-

That was absolutely amazing. I love the Mario series so this to me was just fantastic. The battle scenes are done so well They made everything look 3D and you really feel for the characters since you know them so well.

Absolutely excellent
    May your first child be a masculine child.

Resident Spammer Member son of spam's Avatar

bump bump bouncy bouncy spam spam

Let's just talk about Mario What's your favorite Mario game?
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship But it is not this day, an hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day This day we fight” – Aragorn, King of Gondor

AKA Leif 3000 TURBO Senior Member Leet Eriksson's Avatar

I really like Super Mario World,even more so than Super Mario Bros.3.its probably the best mario game since Mario Bros.
    Texas is Gods country! - SFTS
    SFTS = The rest =

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (faisal @ April 17 2004,18:33)]I really like Super Mario World,even more so than Super Mario Bros.3.its probably the best mario game since Mario Bros.
    Here's a man who knows what he's talking about Super Mario World beats all

I just picked up Super Mario World for GBA from Wal-Mart. Loving it so far

Legitimate Businessman Member Teutonic Knight's Avatar
    My legitimate mansion bought with legitimate monies.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (faisal @ April 17 2004,19:33)]I really like Super Mario World,even more so than Super Mario Bros.3.its probably the best mario game since Mario Bros.
    so very true

bump

Amir of the office desk Member Cebei's Avatar

Mario thread bumpers association
    When the game ends, peon and king go into the same box.

do the mario
    Today is your final day...

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

part 4 i cant wait
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Wow that is amazing...Sure puts a new twist on the Mario games and btw, where can I play this
    When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
    -- Confucius

Let's create some kind of Mario word story game to bump this... How bout this?

I'll type a sentence (Mario-Luigi related of course) and the next one will make another sentence etc. Eventually we'll have a story. I'll start:

One day Mario and Luigi were tending to their laundry when...

A million koopas came flying out of the dryer and dragged them into...

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

koopa city
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Where they ate at the international house of pancakes.

In a surprising attack they jumped on Bowser several times but then he...

jumped on them to

They both shrunk and ran away when...

karoshi Senior Member solypsist's Avatar

spam?

Stop the spam, please. If you do, I'll link you to the uber-awesome Matrix Mario.

Upon the Altar of Gods, awaiting a worthy warrior...

lol...

Uber indeed....

Repent For tomorrow you die -Battlecry of the Dark Angels

they realized that he was fatter than they were

Eeh. Fall of Mario was 34 1/2X better... The best part was at the end "Had to fly away like a girl huh?" "Uh, I only had one guy..."

Humanist Senior Member A.Saturnus's Avatar

It is inevitable...

Name this typed sound

*bling*

Mario #4 is out This series would be so awesome if it wasn't a tragic tale...

Ok enough about my ranting Here it is
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/6843431/

Conspicuously Inconspicuous Member makkyo's Avatar

* faints
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Now we need part 5 Just how many parts are there going to be before this ends?
    Frogbeastegg's Guide to Total War: Shogun II. Please note that the guide is not up-to-date for the latest patch.

Legitimate Businessman Member Teutonic Knight's Avatar
    My legitimate mansion bought with legitimate monies.

soo cool, I e-mailed it to all my friends...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast