Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2230

Thread: The Megapolis

Default Re: The Megapolis

No these were symbols on shields from a site except the Athenian and Lacedemonian. I used them because they were close to things I have hearted used like city emblems
    ie I know the symbol of Athens was the Owl Lacedemonians used the Greek L on their shields but most probably their emblem would have been something with Hercules.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Which website is it? Im very interested in knowing about the erst of the symbols like the illirian, beotean, and Aetolian.

thanks

I am new to this particular forum, and its not set up the way I am used to, so i hope this is the right sticky for a mod question. Hi Count, its me Gaius. Ahmm. Anyway, I was wondering how you guys in the project played around with the AI formations file to change AI behavior, if you did at all, I would really like any information on how that works. Thanks
    You know, Frankenstien was Jewish too.....

Hi,

There is a file named Shogun Formation Description Files.doc in a zip somewhere in the ORG downloads if you can't find it drop me a line and I will send it over. The problems is that it describes the atributes but not much of the syntax so errors can be fatal.

I looked at Guides and FAQ's and tools and docs, both of which yielded nothing, so i would appreciate you e-mailing it to me, I assume thats what you meant by "send it over".

p208@epix.net
    thanks.
    You know, Frankenstien was Jewish too.....

Talking unit formation problem at start of battle

Hello - I am new in this forum

First of all: thanks a lot for this great mod. It is just fun to see this map and all the historic Greek units. As I am a great fan of antique history and even learned some of the old Greek language at school this mod is a “must have” for me.

But there remains one problem with the game: whenever a battle starts, my units appear in a deeply crowded mass and each single unit is positioned in a long and very thin row. Changes in the formation (e.g. to wedge) do also not change this “long & very thin row-problem”. This automatic formation is a huge problem during battle as one always has an open flank and especially as one never can attack with full strength (mostly there are just three men next to each other (from right to the left), the rest of the unit then comes in many rows behind!).

Do you have also experienced this problem so far and how can I change this effect (have already tried the “clean-version-installment” measure with the latest 3.1 version)? It would be great if you could help as this is such a nice mod.

Many greetings,
    Texasjack

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

Hey TJ ... Unfortunately we all have this problem ... So to get around it just click on the sheild till you find some formation suitable for the battle you are ready to start .
    cheers
    DTS

The formation bug is indeed annoying but as stated when clicking several times on some formation buttons the problem is solved and your army will line up properly.

LZoF

o.K., will try that solution - haven´t used these formation buttons so far so I hope this will be also available for an attack.

Anyway - this mod is just great. Really thanks a lot!!!!

Texasjack

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

IS there gonna be an RTW version of this? I know there's another thread for this but this place is where everyone can speak their minds so it's a better source of info.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475