Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The Siskinies

Default Re: The Siskinies

I did not wont to have the Northern people to have emissaries ... you can use the Princesses in almost the same way. If you still need them then lower there production needs
    Last edited by komninos; 09-09-2004 at 22:35.

Ldvs, Thanx for the reply.

But I still dont get it. The stats for the Egyptian Large warship are: 3,4,2,8 support cost:42 Price:1260
    The stats for the Phoenician triereme are: 6,6,3,7 Support cost:19 Price:760
    Also the Egyptian warship takes longer to build.
    Now both need a dockyard to be build, so why should someone decide to build a Egyptian one? It isnt so that there are ristrictions in wich provinces they can be build AFAIK. Maybe there are some hidden stats that dont show up ingame and are of great impact, dunno.
    So is the Egyptian ship stronger somehow?

Sorry for my ignorance, as I just picked up this game.
    Last edited by Dyonisius; 09-10-2004 at 01:39.
    AKA Cromagnon2

First you can’t build them both until later in the game,
    Secondly ... here is a little story, in WW2 Germans build a number of weapons that were to remain as the most unsuccessful weapons of all time. They were both expensive and useless. These ships are just that. Like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by komninos
    I did not wont to have the Northern people to have emissaries ... you can use the Princesses in almost the same way. If you still need them then lower there production needs
    That's ok for the diplomatic part, you can compensate with princesses, but I meant it was handy to have emissaries or something able to strip titles off governors in case they go nuts. I'll use assassins from now then

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617