Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 600 lb woman grows into couch

Default Re: 600 lb woman grows into couch

son of spam Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ja'chyra
    Thanks for all of those helpful comments, I was going to have breakfast............

wow...you look at this forum the instant you wake up?
    Lol, no I just don't eat until I've been up for a couple of hours.

Master of useless knowledge Senior Member Kitten Shooting Champion, Eskiv Champion Ironside's Avatar

That's one horrible story. I still cannot comprehend how did her skin and the couch "became one", unbelievable.
    In some cases cowboys was buried with their boots on only because the boots had grown attached to his feets. The body simply starts to use that as skin instead.

So that grown attached part is possible, the question here is who the hell took "care" of her, when it comes to food and toilet wisitings.
    We are all aware that the senses can be deceived, the eyes fooled. But how can we be sure our senses are not being deceived at any particular time, or even all the time? Might I just be a brain in a tank somewhere, tricked all my life into believing in the events of this world by some insane computer? And does my life gain or lose meaning based on my reaction to such solipsism?

Project PYRRHO, Specimen 46, Vat 7
    Activity Recorded M.Y. 2302.22467
    TERMINATION OF SPECIMEN ADVISED

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

During my 15 months civil service (alternative to army in Germany),
    me and my colleagues had to frequently clean up a flat of a 300lb woman.
    She barely moved all day. If she had to urinate, I guess she would just let it run into the couch she was sitting on the whole day, watching silly game shows.
    If she had bowel movements, she would move herself to the bathroom, but usually she wouldn't hit the toilet too well. Meaning that the "crap" would be all over and next to the toilet. Besides here legs were so fat, that even when she sat down on the bowel, there wouldn't be enough space between them to urinate into the toilet. It would usually just run down the legs.
    Can you imagine the smell in a flat like that?
    We were always drawing straws to determine who had to go.
    Apart from her filthy disgusting appearance she was also a major bitch.
    One of the most horrible persons I ever met.

Please excuse the explicit description.
    Obviously there're some who have a disease that causes them to grow fat. They have my pity. Others are just undisciplined and eat until they are fat. They have my disgust. Ever saw an animal in nature who was fat? I guess not.

R'as

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

R'as, ya shoulda gone for the army! I detest people like that. Outside of medical conditions I fully support fat tax. It's just so revolting (for lack of better wording outside of explicit words ~:p )
    Them people need to be forced to exercise! *Grabs whip* "Jump dammit!"

Senior Member Senior Member English assassin's Avatar

If she had bowel movements, she would move herself to the bathroom, but usually she wouldn't hit the toilet too well. Meaning that the "crap" would be all over and next to the toilet. Besides here legs were so fat, that even when she sat down on the bowel, there wouldn't be enough space between them to urinate into the toilet. It would usually just run down the legs.

Blimey. They REALLY don't like people choosing the non-military option for national service then?
    "The only thing I've gotten out of this thread is that Navaros is claiming that Satan gave Man meat. Awesome." Gorebag

While there were times that I regretted my choice, it was
    all in all rewarding.
    See, there are senior citizens who don't have relatives taking care of them.
    Some of them need just somebody to talk to, someone to buy them food or take them for walk. Cleaning windows, staircases and flats was a major activity. Some of the people really enjoyed company and were nice. Others, as above, were just disgusting. If she hadn't been such a bad character I even would have been able to feel pity for her.
    At the end of service I had the feeling to actually have helped some people coping with their everyday life, making their lives easier. Regarding my authority problems (I don't like to be commanded by morons) it was the right thing to do. German social system relies heavily on organisations like Red Cross etc. Those organisations employ those who refuse to do military service at low wages. But I did earn more than those who did the army service.

R'as

Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

Conspicuously Inconspicuous Member makkyo's Avatar

And I go to the Org for this... horrible.
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Humanist Senior Member A.Saturnus's Avatar

Ahh, R´as, you were also one of these "cowards"
    I was in a surgery department of a hospital. Watching people suffer untill they die and that stuff. I could try to top your story with some of mine, but I don´t want members to get sick. Back then I always had the impression to be in a sort of twilight zone, as if normal reality stops at the door and waits untill you´re back.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Saturnus
    Ahh, R´as, you were also one of these "cowards"
    I was in a surgery department of a hospital. Watching people suffer untill they die and that stuff. I could try to top your story with some of mine, but I don´t want members to get sick. Back then I always had the impression to be in a sort of twilight zone, as if normal reality stops at the door and waits untill you´re back.
    Lol,
    yeah civil service is fun, isn' it?
    Actually I have another one about a woman who had "multiple sclerosis" (?).
    But that one is sooo ugly that I don't want to post it.
    Once or twice per week I had to enter the Twilight Zone, too.
    Meeting an old woman in a late state of Parkinson.
    She was locked into her flat. We had the key. When you entered her flat, she was completely surprised to see somebody. Of course, she couldn't remember our names. If you went to the kitchen to fix some tea, it occured that she forgot that you were there and was again shocked and surprised to see someone when you came back to the living room. She would then ask you for your name.
    When we left, we had to lock her up again for her own safety.

R'as

Humanist Senior Member A.Saturnus's Avatar

One day I had to take care of a schizophrenic. He thought he was in a hotel and not in a department for plastic surgery. He treated me as a waiter. Though, he was busy because that day he had an audiance with the pope
    What´s interesting though, is that some people with a really bad character can change. I noticed that. There was this guy I met right in the beginning of my service. He was a real bastard. Yelling at people for being to slow that are trying to help him. Well, he had leukemia. A year later, when my service was already over, I still worked sometimes in the hospital as a nightwatch for patients. One night, I had to stay with that guy. Of course, I wasn´t looking out for it much. Now, when I entered the room he was lying in and told him that I´ll be here for the night, he was as happy as a little child at chistmas. He probably would have hugged me if the machines he was attached too would have allowed it, just because it meant he hadn´t to be alone.
    Last edited by A.Saturnus; 08-20-2004 at 01:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12