Default Re: Conservative Club II

yay

*strokes his pussy while listening to Iron Maiden*

Its the only time I have until Gemma nags me

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight
    yay
    Nice joint. But what are those condoms doing next to the hole in the camel hair sofa?
    Oops.. Turn the lights fandango!
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

well now that would be telling

Master of the Horse Senior Member Pindar's Avatar

Let's try and keep this thread from degenerating shall we gentlemen.

"We are lovers of beauty without extravagance and of learning without loss of vigor." -Thucydides

"The secret of Happiness is Freedom, and the secret of Freedom, Courage." -Thucydides

lol, nice smilies, especially your guitar one Adrian, very good.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

I'm just waiting for Gawain to walk in and see all the roaches, smell the 'strange aroma' and see the residue left from Jag & TK stroking their pussies. I think he's gonna blow a gasket.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

me and Jag are professional pussy patters

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight
    me and Jag are professional pussy patters
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

This club is too liberal, im taking control, Gawain should have done better

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

i never thought a conservative club would be so.. unruly. you guys need to lock the doors or something.
    now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i never thought a conservative club would be so.. unruly. you guys need to lock the doors or something.
    The hitmen are on the way. This whole matter will be solved shortly.

This is the secret, right-wing conspiracy headquarters forum, right?

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Where is the talk of conservation! That is what I am waiting for!

hmmm, im lost

this club has went bottoms up

ill phone for help

Conspicuously Inconspicuous Member makkyo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Where is the talk of conservation! That is what I am waiting for!
    can't we just burn oil insted?
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

What I think this thread has proven is that we need an "Emoticon Firing Range" in the Frontroom.
    "Never in physical action had I discovered the chilling satisfaction of words. Never in words had I experienced the hot darkness of action. Somewhere there must be a higher principle which reconciles art and action. That principle, it occurred to me, was death." -Yukio Mishima

Not if you want to keep having heat waves like we have had continuously in the last decade. Not if you want more and more people to die of them as they get worse and worse. Not if you want more Tsunami's.

You mean Tsunamis caused by earthquakes?
    *looks outside to the snow*
    about them heat strokes....
    "And one should bear in mind that there is nothing more difficult to execute, nor more dubious of success, nor more dangerous to administer than to introduce a new order to things; for he who introduces it has all those who profit from the old order as his enemies; and he has only lukewarm allies in all those who might profit from the new. This lukewarmness partly stems from fear of their adversaries, who have the law on their side, and partly from the skepticism of men, who do not truly believe in new things unless they have personal experience in them."
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Sigh, people who would deny the place is getting warmer must live on another planet.

tell that to the snowman outside my house.
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by makkyo
    tell that to the snowman outside my house.
    Even anti global warming scientists state that the planet is warming up... But I bow down to your greater knowledge, because in the middle of winter there is snow outside your house. Fair enough.

let's have people that actually knwo what they're talking about settle the matter.
    Glodal Warming
    think in the broader scope of things. Greenhouse gasses are nothing new (from oil or volcanoes)
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Member Member Alexander the Pretty Good's Avatar

*arrives with Conservative combat team*

RIGHT-WINGERS GET DOWN!

*sprays room indiscriminantly with fire from his vintage BAR*

OK, it's safe now.

*realizes he missed everyone and everything except Gawain's favorite chair*

Oops.

I like the idea of a smiley firing range, though it would be little better than a spam thread...

let's have people that actually knwo what they're talking about settle the matter.
    Glodal Warming
    think in the broader scope of things. Greenhouse gasses are nothing new (from oil or volcanoes)
    You think I am reading that at 2.20 in the morning you msut be joking. I have read enough on the issue and I get the distinct impression that those scientists who would argue against global warming get their funds from Gas companies. Makes sense to me.

pure speculation and paranoia my friend
    ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Yes, as usual, JAG has read as much as he needs to make up his mind and now feels safe ignoring any and all evidence suggesting otherwise.....

Hilarious.

On a more important note, I invite all members to ignore liberal trolling in this thread- if they want a debate they know where the 'new thread' button is and how to use it... dont let our thread get mucked up.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

boy of DESTINY Senior Member Big_John's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou
    Hilarious.
    just a tiny note. increased melting of tidewater glaciers and polar caps actually could increase the threat of local tsunamis. probably not what JAG was referring to though..
    now i'm here, and history is vindicated.

The Tsunami was a reference to acts of nature which could become very much more likely, not neccesarily a tsunami like we saw. *sighs*

Yes, as usual, JAG has read as much as he needs to make up his mind and now feels safe ignoring any and all evidence suggesting otherwise.....
    I have read 'evidence' against and it seems to hinge on the 'fact' that the earth would be heating up at the same rate anyway. I think it is rather laughable if you think this is the only cause. Why is it every country except the US accepts the scientific evidence for global warming? It is mind boggling. But it seems the world will need to go ahead with dialog and progress without the US, which will just have to do. You will come round eventually, I am sure.

|LGA.3rd|General Clausewitz Member Kaiser of Arabia's Avatar

Gah the libs are posting here!
    OUT OUT GET YOUR OWN CLUB! We want ours!

Heh.
    I claim the title as Lord Protector of the Conservative Club at totalwar.org. Think Robspierre-the funny clothes and the french blood

Why do you hate Freedom?
    The US is marching backward to the values of Michael Stivic.

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    On a new topic should the republicans change the rules of conress and eliminate the super majority rule if the democrats continue to block and filibuster Bushes judicial nominations.
    I'm of two minds on the issue. On one hand, as last election showed, letting the Dems force their obstructionist policies only serves to earn Republicans even bigger majorities. So, eventually it may lead to a Republican super-majority at which point the Dems get no say in anything.

On the other hand, although if currently seems likely, there's no way to guarentee that our next president will be Republican so it's very important that we get some sensible judges through while Bush is in office.....

Quote Originally Posted by Capo
    I claim the title as Lord Protector of the Conservative Club at totalwar.org. Think Robspierre-the funny clothes and the french blood
    Only if I get Sergeant-at-Arms.
    Last edited by Xiahou; 02-18-2005 at 04:47.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast