Page 243 of 271 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,290 of 8110

Thread: Babe thread

Colonel In Chief Member PROVOST's Avatar

Default Re: Babe thread

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Member thankful for this post:

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Perhaps a few more examples for those of us with what is sometimes labeled an "infantile bias?"
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

мыслете наш он покой

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Provost on spring break or something?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    What does this thread mean to you anyway?

Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hi Seamus,No my Father passed away and I've been not active on the net anywhere near as much.

I shall however soon be back to posting.

Thanks for the interest in the thread,the thread means to me a celebration and enjoyment of the female form with a level of taste and class rather than obscene and vulgar overtones.

Peace to all.

мыслете наш он покой

Members thankful for this post (5):

Sorry to hear of your Father's passing, PROVOST. Condolences to you and your family. May you find the strength together to get through this difficult time.
    This space intentionally left blank

Quote Originally Posted by PROVOST View Post
    Hi Seamus,No my Father passed away and I've been not active on the net anywhere near as much.

I shall however soon be back to posting.

Thanks for the interest in the thread,the thread means to me a celebration and enjoyment of the female form with a level of taste and class rather than obscene and vulgar overtones.

Peace to all.
    I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Would that you HAD been on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoshi View Post
    Sorry to hear of your Father's passing, PROVOST. Condolences to you and your family. May you find the strength together to get through this difficult time.
    I will keep him and your family in my prayers. Would that you HAD been on vacation.

Thank you both for the kind comments,much appreciated.

I don't really mention too much if anything of my life online specially not places like Facebook but suppose my absence would be noticed and I know that here is not a "social media" type of environment.

Rest Assured I shall be resuming regular posting again very soon.

In the interim here is the lovely Emilia Clarke aka Khaleesi and Mother of Dragons.

мыслете наш он покой

Members thankful for this post (2):

Page 243 of 271 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast