Thread: Two brothers rigges 2004 US election

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Default Two brothers rigges 2004 US election

Teresa Heinz Kerry Still Protesting The Election

Long after all but the leftist lunatic fringe has admitted that President Bush won the 2004 election Teresa Heinz Kerry is still engaging in conspiracy theory.

Heinz Kerry is openly skeptical about results from November’s election, particularly in sections of the country where optical scanners were used to record votes.

“Two brothers own 80 percent of the machines used in the United States,” Heinz Kerry said. She identified both as “hard-right” Republicans. She argued that it is “very easy to hack into the mother machines.”

“We in the United States are not a banana republic,” added Heinz Kerry. She argued that Democrats should insist on “accountability and transparency” in how votes are tabulated.

“I fear for ‘06,” she said. “I don’t trust it the way it is right now.”

Clearly there are some areas where our election process could be improved (eliminating long wait lines, eliminating third-party registrations, etc.) but this insistence by some on the left to try and blame their election loss on some sort of widespread, top-down conspiracy is just plain ludicrous. Sadly I think many of them see claims like this as a tactic. Maybe they believe that if they make small mentions of the idea often enough the public will begin to find the claims credible in the absence of any decisive evidence.

It’d really be healthier for their political cause if they realized that the problem isn’t fraud-based but message-based. They’re losing elections because the majority of voters simply don’t like what Democrats stand for right now.
    What a fruit cake. Thank god shes not the 1st lady.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Default Re: Two brothers rigges 2004 US election

Shes not dumb.. she saw how well the florida propaganda worked. There are so many misconceptions floating aroud spread by liberals it would make your head spin.

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

I think Heinz has at least 57 reasons to be suspicious. She thought Bush couldn't cut the mustard and ketchup to Kerry. She is also said Dr. Rice has bad breath so she gave Condi a mint.

(I'm going to hell I know it.)
    Last edited by Beirut; 05-10-2005 at 13:30. Reason: Redleg smacked me down!
    Unto each good man a good dog

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beirut
    I think Heinz has at least 57 reasons to be suspicious. She thought Bush couldn't cut the mustard and ketchup to Kerry. She is also said Dr. Rice has bad breath so she gave Condi a mint. Mayo-be she was right , mayo-be not.

(I'm going to hell I know it.)

It was actually pretty good until the Mayo part -
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean