Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More evidence of a biological basis for homosexuality.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Default Re: More evidence of a biological basis for homosexuality.

Where? *takes out small plastic gun*

I like homosexuals IMO. They don't bother me the least bit, unlike a lot of people here. I think homophobia is a lot worse then anything I stand for(IMO).
    Last edited by Byzantine Prince; 05-16-2005 at 04:12.

A Veteran Wargamer Member kiwitt's Avatar

So some gays brainwaves are different from non-gays, that only proves they think differently to non-gays, which we already knew.

This still doesn't prove it is "natural". The act of sex was orginally for reproduction. The fact it is also enjoyable for many of us is why we haven't all died out yet. One's sexual activity is a personal choice. And we can accept their personal choice so long as it doesn't harm minors or against another's will.
    Last edited by kiwitt; 05-16-2005 at 04:25.
    We work to live, and to live is to, play "Total War" or drive a VR-4

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

Yeah, homophobia is ten times worse than stereotyping Africans, wanting HIV victims to be slaughtered along with the homeless, and applauding 9/11.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    Yeah, homophobia is ten times worse than stereotyping Africans, wanting HIV victims to be slaughtered along with the homeless, and applauding 9/11.
    Finally someone who understands.

My favorite part was when you made up all those lies.

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Your incessant bashing of them and your disgust towards them is a clear indicator.
    I find the act of putting a penis in someones anus fairly disgudting yes but that doesnt mean I hate them as people. Where do I ever bash them? Its like Islam, another sacred cow. If you dont think their the best thing since sliced bread your a homphobe.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    I find the act of putting a penis in someones anus fairly disgudting yes but that doesnt mean I hate them as people. Where do I ever bash them? Its like Islam, another sacred cow. If you dont think their the best thing since sliced bread your a homphobe.
    Actually I think it is Hindi with the sacred cow...

Yes I do know that is where the term comes from
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

"Gay people are the worst thing since smashed bread"
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well I for one see homosexuality just as deviant as beastiality or pedophilia and more deviant than incest which in reality is only deviant by modern standards. Why dont we just accept them all? Who are we to judge people by who or what they have sex with or what turns them on?
    I actually can't see any problem in any type of sex as long as it's made between consent adults. A horse can't be seen as that, neither can a 5 year old daughter. If there is a 30 year old guy who want's to marry mom, what the heck let him do it........

Actually things are going well with chicks for me.
    So yeah it's all good.
    (at least half of my friends are chicks)
    Word of advice though K, drop the chick thing, unless the US is different from here.

Yes it only carried the sentence to death by law, as well as homosexuality. Im not saying it wasnt happening. But it was shamefull and could get you killed even if the partener was slave. Thats why the word kinaidos for gay it meant the one who causes shame. Thats for Greece offcourse. Maybe you had other cultures in mind.
    What about Sparta?

I don't think there should be anything like gay rights, treat everyone the same and all these problems will go away. I hate the fact that my employers has working groups for gays, blacks, women, disabled you name it we've got it. If they spent as much time sorting the problems out as they do on committee meetings we wouldn't have any problems.

Hell, our union has a womens advisory committee even though the Chairman and vice-chair are both women.

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

What about Sparta?
    What abour Sparta? If you were gay there and didnt come out of the closet and they found you hiding there you were dead.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123