Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didnt do this when I was at school

Senior Member Senior Member Oaty's Avatar

Default Re: Didnt do this when I was at school

Well there is a bit of a message here, the dog was going to be euthenized anyways. As long as he followed the same procedures a vet would for surgery it would be done in a humane way.

You have to look at the source of the problem the idiots throwing thier pet away to be euthanized

At least this way it brings more light to the problem of people throwing thier pets away.

At least this way people would be more conscious on how they handle thier pets.

Heck if they did this at every school in America it would probably not even = 1/100 of a percent of the dogs euthanized by organizations such as the humane society. A small sacrifice for dogkind

Niether really make any sense euthanizing a perfectly good dog or performing a live disection. While many of the euthanized dogs have not even reached adulthood.

Unfortanately too many people are going to be missing the real message take care of your pets, wack there nuts off especially if they are not a registered dog and the kennels will be nearly empty.
    When a fox kills your chickens, do you kill the pigs for seeing what happened? No you go out and hunt the fox.
    Cry havoc and let slip the HOGS of war

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

I think it doesn't matter if it was to be put to sleep. That at least is painless, and far more humane. It's very sad that so many animals are killed, but if you really want to chop up a dog for a valuable scientific purpose, wait untill after they've put it to sleep.
    However, this was just cruel, and had no practical value.

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

I hear what your saying oaty, it just is'n't right on so many different levels.....and whats more it leaves a real nasty, vile taste in the mouth that should make every right thinking person feel disgust at any person who would not only do this...but expose children to this shite as well.

This is just not right.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12