Thread: So much fun, I think my appendix burst....and it is not even there anymore.

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Default So much fun, I think my appendix burst....and it is not even there anymore.

So, I spent all day on the computer again. I complain, yes, but I am still on this cursed box. It is t the root of my sorrow, I fear, and yet I cannot step away from it. It is my only cling to social activity, and how I wish it were not so. I want to be active. I want to be in the world. I do not want to be sitting in a chair as it and my rump slowly swap shapes. And yet I am. This damn box is the only way I can communicate with others due to their unwillingness to break that mold and through my own personal limitations and failures. Modern society is not for me...not one bit...
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

Default Re: So much fun, I think my appendix burst....and it is not even there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Motep View Post
    So, I spent all day on the computer again. I complain, yes, but I am still on this cursed box. It is t the root of my sorrow, I fear, and yet I cannot step away from it. It is my only cling to social activity, and how I wish it were not so. I want to be active. I want to be in the world. I do not want to be sitting in a chair as it and my rump slowly swap shapes. And yet I am. This damn box is the only way I can communicate with others due to their unwillingness to break that mold and through my own personal limitations and failures. Modern society is not for me...not one bit...
    I feel just like this every day. Except computer for me hardly counts as socializing. Oh, the social woes...

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Default Re: So much fun, I think my appendix burst....and it is not even there anymore.

We toil in the flickering fields of a gleaming internet, hands caloused on the tools of our labor, click-click-click-click is the hymn we sing to the unseen to alleviate the weary mind and body that works so hard for our meagre crop, the bounty of which is enjoyed by our oppressor, whether it be the contemptuous smile of an LCD monitor, or within the vauge and disinterested reply of a desire for freedom on the other side of the screen.
    Silence is beautiful

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

Trust me, when you get to college, especially some of the schools you're looking at, things will change and you will wish you could have spent more time just doing nothing, even if it's on the computer.

Today for example, I have kept up on all my work and gotten stuff done in advance for the upcoming week, and so I have spent a good chunk of the afternoon browsing the Org and participating in Mafia, playing some R:TW. And tonight, I think I will watch two hockey games.

By the way, it may seem like a waste when you just sit on your computer, but trust me, when you spend a couple hours with your friends everyday just talking about random useless stuff, you kinda miss the computer too. You need both timewasters to make it seem that you aren't just wasting time.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reenk Roink View Post
    Trust me, when you get to college, especially some of the schools you're looking at, things will change and you will wish you could have spent more time just doing nothing, even if it's on the computer.

Today for example, I have kept up on all my work and gotten stuff done in advance for the upcoming week, and so I have spent a good chunk of the afternoon browsing the Org and participating in Mafia, playing some R:TW. And tonight, I think I will watch two hockey games.

By the way, it may seem like a waste when you just sit on your computer, but trust me, when you spend a couple hours with your friends everyday just talking about random useless stuff, you kinda miss the computer too. You need both timewasters to make it seem that you aren't just wasting time.
    unless you are a geology student, in which case you have the unique misfortune of being able to go all sorts of places, but striclty for business
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Future USMC Cobra Pilot Member Prussian to the Iron's Avatar
    Out too long in the midnight sea. Oh what's becoming of me?

we should make a .org facebook group, so we can all get to know eachother better. I now have a better idea of who cute Wolf is fo realz since he added me, I think it would be benficial for everyone on the .org
    Add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001603097354
    I am an Unstoppable Force, an Immovable Object

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Dude, wait a minute. Back the hell up. What happened to your appendix?! You thought it exploded but it's not there?! What?!

Seriously, man, are you okay? Did you go to a hospital or what? You're not just sitting on the computer dying of a burst appendix, are you?

Okay, the more I read this the more it's freaking me out. I will accept a warning right now because I feel the need to tell you to GO THE TO A HOSPITAL. If you're really sitting around, with a ruptured appendix or something, you need to stop, wake up and get help. No matter how crappy life, is it isn't worth dying of appendicitis. Things will always turn around. If you're really so depressed that you don't care about spending all day in front of a computer with a burst appendix then you need to get the hell up and force yourself to talk to people. It's going to be very painful, but you need to do it. Watch TV, think of some meaningless, casual crap to talk about, and start conversations. You can always lead them to more intellectually stimulating areas, the trick is just to start talking.

And for God's sake, don't die. Please.
    Last edited by Togakure; 01-31-2011 at 04:41. Reason: highly inappropriate profanity, despite the circumstances; please refrain.

One easily trifled with Member Target Champion Motep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Joe View Post
    Dude, wait a minute. Back the hell up. What happened to your appendix?! You thought it exploded but it's not there?! What?!

Seriously, man, are you okay? Did you go to a hospital or what? You're not just sitting on the computer dying of a burst appendix, are you?

Okay, the more I read this the more it's freaking me out. I will accept a warning right now because I feel the need to tell you to GO THE TO A HOSPITAL. If you're really sitting around, with a ruptured appendix or something, you need to stop, wake up and get help. No matter how crappy life, is it isn't worth dying of appendicitis. Things will always turn around. If you're really so depressed that you don't care about spending all day in front of a computer with a burst appendix then you need to get the hell up and force yourself to talk to people. It's going to be very painful, but you need to do it. Watch TV, think of some meaningless, casual crap to talk about, and start conversations. You can always lead them to more intellectually stimulating areas, the trick is just to start talking.

And for God's sake, don't die. Please.
    This brings me joy, you know. My appendix burst a long time ago, this similar pain is merely an illusion.

facebook....weee
    TosaInu shall never be forgotten.

What happened to the appendix situation?