Thread: Htw/rtw

Default Htw/rtw

Ive played the MTW version of this mod and must say i love it..But i dont mean any dissrespect by saying this ..but why waste yoru talent on a game that is far more then aged..when rtw came out most people dropped MTW and went to it..why not move your work to the RTW most people wont redown load mtw just to play the mod..when i first found this forum..after playing it..i seen something about a project to make itinto rtw..i think it would be well worth the effort to keep this mod alive and move it to anouther level..or instead of makeing a HUGE new mod just make a small mode with just greece..like some do in the totalwar center and post it there..but its bit sad to let it die i love this mod so much i seen some screen shots..very very nice..so dont waste time on a game few play any more and make a mod while rtw is still populer..Keep up the good work guys..

Default Re: Htw/rtw

HTW was created in 2003-2004 for MTW:VI as RTW did not exist yet at that time and was finished well before RTW was on the market, but I guess it is hard to read topics in a forum especially we are here so long now.
    So it was no time waisted.When RTW came out we started to work on a RTW version but sadly the team dissolved and I keep the site and forum up as long as people enjoy the game but the mod was finished over a year now and really is not worked on anymore.There will be no HTW RTW version created by the Gerousia but there are as you stated some other projects who work on Hellenic mods and some previous Gerousia team members are working on them from time to time.

So to keep it short enjoy HTW as it is still a jewel in my eyes.

LZoF

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

LZoF,

I would like to ask for a RTW version. I do not have Medieval: Total War, and I do not wish to get it. As you can tell from my name, my signature and many other aspects, I love the Hellenic time period. I love ancient Macedon, Greece, and Persia.

Please, if you can find the time, make me a mod! I know for a fact other's will want it as well. With a game this good + good graphics of RTW, you'll be unstoppable.

Food for thought

There are luckily other teams that work on RTW versions:

Troy Total War
    Rise of Persia
    Age of Hellas
    The Successors Total War

and some others,here is a good spot to look at their progress:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

http://forums.rometotalrealism.org//...p?showforum=83

There is also an RTR (Rome Total Realism) based mod.

RTR-Megas Alexandros

http://forums.rometotalrealism.org//...p?showforum=26

LZoF
    Last edited by Lord Zimoa of Flanders; 10-15-2005 at 11:02.

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Oh, well thanks! That looks neato!