Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Good Morning, Iraq.

Default Re: Good Morning, Iraq.

Ah but only blaming those that post from the United States makes your arguement well meaningless -
    I bow to your superior wisdom Redleg , in future I will debate issues with people who havn't mentioned the issues .
    That should be fun

But since you think that I ignore the actions of other governments then perhaps you could look at the full statement that you quoted ? I know you don't want to as it shows that your criticism is invalid .... two simple little words....I wonder what they can be ?......oh yes here it is .....
    when your government(among others)
    ....so there you go , definate proof that I only criticise the actions of the US government , and would never ever criticise any other government .

Its a little bit like the time you accused me of biasdly criticising the arms deal with Saddam that was linked to nuclear co-operation , you said I was being falsely critical of the US when I was actually being criitical of the French government

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    Ah but only blaming those that post from the United States makes your arguement well meaningless -
    I bow to your superior wisdom Redleg , in future I will debate issues with people who havn't mentioned the issues .
    That should be fun
    [sarcasm on]Yes I have always know that my wisdom is far superior to yours.[sarcasm off]

But since you think that I ignore the actions of other governments then perhaps you could look at the full statement that you quoted ? I know you don't want to as it shows that your criticism is invalid .... two simple little words....I wonder what they can be ?......oh yes here it is .....
    when your government(among others)
    Nice try - but here is what you stated.

The fiasco that was set up by your government , exploited by your businessmen and circumvented by your allies with your assistance .

No mention of others at all now is there. Come on Tribesman you can counter me better then that. I know you have it in you.
    [sarcasm on] Unless of course you wish to bow before my superior wisdom once again[sarcasm off]

....so there you go , definate proof that I only criticise the actions of the US government , and would never ever criticise any other government .
    Yes - I know you make yourself dizzy all the time. You might want to slow down on the consumption of achocal, it will help stabilize your balance and the rooms will stop spinning - lessing the dizzy effect of drinking to much.

Its a little bit like the time you accused me of biasdly criticising the arms deal with Saddam that was linked to nuclear co-operation , you said I was being falsely critical of the US when I was actually being criitical of the French government
    Actually in my senitly of old age - I have forgotten that arguement - maybe you should find that thread and link it to refresh my memory. But I am sure its more in line that you were over critical of the United States when it was a french arms deal. And [sarcasm on] since you have already admitted that my wisdom and knowledge is superior to yours, you must bow before my superiority [sarcasm off] I therefor must be correct and you are wrong.

Have a nice day and don't forget to[sarcasm on] bow before my superior wisdom.[sarcasm off]

By the way - you just added a new line to my sig. LOL
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

The fiasco that was set up by your government , exploited by your businessmen and circumvented by your allies with your assistance .
    So if you want to , tell me some good news , don't just tell me bad news that isn't happening anymore when your government(among others) was the bastards that was aiding it happening in the first place , like it is some major achievement .
    Nice try Redleg , buy some glasses and wear them .
    No mention of others at all now is there.

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    So if you want to , tell me some good news , don't just tell me bad news that isn't happening anymore when your government(among others) was the bastards that was aiding it happening in the first place , like it is some major achievement .
    Nice try Redleg , buy some glasses and wear them .
    No mention of others at all now is there.
    LOL - I guess I did miss that sentence - goes to call his eye doctor to get his eyes checked again.

Thats what I get for attempting to take a sentence out of context.

However I am keeping the Sig - it might be good for some laughs along the way.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234