Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Seduces Pupil - Too Pretty for Jail?

Default Re: Teacher Seduces Pupil - Too Pretty for Jail?

Quote Originally Posted by A.Saturnus
    When I was 18 my girlfriend was 17. Does that mean I molested her?? Am I a pervert when I consider 16-year old girls hot? Kids should be allowed to be kids but that doesn`t mean they don`t have sexual desires. Most minors will have sex before becoming adult, I don`t think whether their partner is 17 or 23 makes much difference. Besides, that she`s married is entirely irrelevant here.
    Said that, she should never be allowed to teach minors again.
    So Michael Jackson, if guilty of having sexual relations with that young boy, didn't do anything wrong?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stewart Mills

But from the absolute will of an entire people there is no appeal, no redemption, no refuge but treason.
    LORD ACTON

I think she should start teaching adults in the evening schools.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Blog Entries

Sweet Statutory ! I would let her teach me all night long!

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

When I was 18 my girlfriend was 17. Does that mean I molested her?? Am I a pervert when I consider 16-year old girls hot? Kids should be allowed to be kids but that doesn`t mean they don`t have sexual desires. Most minors will have sex before becoming adult, I don`t think whether their partner is 17 or 23 makes much difference. Besides, that she`s married is entirely irrelevant here.
    You and your girlfriend, both presumably being students and of almost the same age is an entirely different matter from teach who is 10yrs old and in a postition of power seducing a child. The fact that so many men here saying they would have done the same when they were 14 speaks to the fact that most 14 year old boys are too young to make rational decisions about sex.

Further, there are legally determined ages of consent. Therefore, legally, the 14 year old boy could not consent to sex- thus statutory rape. If this had been a male teacher instead with a 14yr old girl people would be screaming for his blood. Probably even worse if it was a man with a 14yr old boy.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Humanist Senior Member A.Saturnus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharrukin
    So Michael Jackson, if guilty of having sexual relations with that young boy, didn't do anything wrong?
    How old was that boy? Can we assume that he was sexually attracted to Jackson?

The fact that so many men here saying they would have done the same when they were 14 speaks to the fact that most 14 year old boys are too young to make rational decisions about sex.
    Why? I would do it now, on spot.

Further, there are legally determined ages of consent. Therefore, legally, the 14 year old boy could not consent to sex- thus statutory rape. If this had been a male teacher instead with a 14yr old girl people would be screaming for his blood. Probably even worse if it was a man with a 14yr old boy.
    I hope you don`t include me with "people" here. Sure there are legally determined ages of consent, but technically speaking, I raped my gf. I have no problem that it counts as offence for that woman, but it is not really rape and not really molestation. Punishing her as if it were might be correct to the letter of the law, but it would still be injustice.
    Last edited by A.Saturnus; 07-21-2005 at 22:49.

Member Member Crusader4thepeople's Avatar

I believe that if someone is willing to, then its not rape as its not against someone will. Lets reverse this and say If a 14 year old boy wants to have sex with a 24 year old and he seduces here, she will be charged, how is that just. In any case, sex isnt wrong unless its forced on someone, hell i wouldnt care if an 8 year old had sex with another 8 year old, aslong as they both want it its natural behaviour, we were created to reproduce and as such sex is the meaning of life, so aslong as its not forced on someone its OK. I agreee that an adult shouldnt have sex with a minor, but that is because mostly this will be forced upon. Its hard to make a law on it, as its a very edgy issue and there is no black and white to the whole situation

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

I doubt all those boys were gay. LMAO.

Seriously though, if it's consenting and if it's like young adult (13-18) I don't see what the problem is. Especially if they actually want to and they initiate the mating.

I for example(still 18) would like to have sex with a woman much older then me. I think it's cool. And there's no one that can stop me in that perverted idea.

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou
    You and your girlfriend, both presumably being students and of almost the same age is an entirely different matter from teach who is 10yrs old and in a postition of power seducing a child. The fact that so many men here saying they would have done the same when they were 14 speaks to the fact that most 14 year old boys are too young to make rational decisions about sex.

Exactly! I was about to rip off a two page post on this absurd double standard when I saw this succinct sum up. Most of the posts in this thread are principally and morally bankrupt.

Not only was it rape but it was a horrid abuse of the inherent power relationships within the educational system. It was worse than rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiahou
    Well that depends here in NS the legal age of consent is 14.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

How old was that boy? Can we assume that he was sexually attracted to Jackson?
    I don't know! You don't know. I doubt the young boy knows if he was attracted to Michael Jackson or not. He may have wanted friendship and gotten abused instead. He is too young to make those decisions, nor should he ever be required to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader4thepeople
    I believe that if someone is willing to, then its not rape as its not against someone will. Lets reverse this and say If a 14 year old boy wants to have sex with a 24 year old and he seduces here, she will be charged, how is that just. In any case, sex isnt wrong unless its forced on someone, hell i wouldnt care if an 8 year old had sex with another 8 year old, aslong as they both want it its natural behaviour, we were created to reproduce and as such sex is the meaning of life, so aslong as its not forced on someone its OK. I agreee that an adult shouldnt have sex with a minor, but that is because mostly this will be forced upon. Its hard to make a law on it, as its a very edgy issue and there is no black and white to the whole situation
    All of this assumes of course, that children are not in fact children.
    Should 8 year olds be able to make decisions regarding mutual funds and banking transactions?
    Should 8 year olds be able to own guns?
    Should 8 year olds be able to vote?
    Should 8 year olds be able to rent apartments and live on their own?

If not, then why not?

Could it be because they are not able to make mature decisions about themselves, and what is best for them? They are children, and it is absurd that I even need to point that out!

Young children are not developmentally capable of thinking ahead or keeping promises, much less well considered deliberation about life decisions. To assume them capable of making decisions about something so fundamental to human nature at such an age is insane!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
    -- John Stewart Mills

But from the absolute will of an entire people there is no appeal, no redemption, no refuge but treason.
    LORD ACTON

The very model of a modern Moderator Xiahou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    Exactly! I was about to rip off a two page post on this absurd double standard when I saw this succinct sum up. Most of the posts in this thread are principally and morally bankrupt.
    Well, apparently you're just prudish and stuffy if you see something wrong with 14 year olds having wanton sex.
    "Don't believe everything you read online."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by lars573
    Well that depends here in NS the legal age of consent is 14.
    That Canada is swiftly becoming a moral sinkhole isn't much of an argument. In Bangkok, Thailand you can buy children, but that isn't a moral argument either.
    -- John Stewart Mills

LORD ACTON

That Canada is swiftly becoming a moral sinkhole isn't much of an argument. In Bangkok, Thailand you can buy children, but that isn't a moral argument either.
    There's laws against child sex trade in Thailand. The fact that it's rampant and the corrupt police allows is irrlevant to the governements stance on the act.

The two are not comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine Prince
    There's laws against child sex trade in Thailand. The fact that it's rampant and the corrupt police allows is irrlevant to the governements stance on the act.

The two are not comparable.
    True enough, and at least Thailand is trying to do something about the problem. As a Canadian I only wish Canada was headed in the same direction. I didn't mean to disparage Thailand.
    -- John Stewart Mills

LORD ACTON

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

I think a lot of people's hesitancy is because of the fact that we don't know if the child was actually raped or was willing, and why the teacher should get 30 years.

And I still want to know why he invited his cousin along...

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

English Nationalist Member GonZ's Avatar

I guess I'm the only one who thinks she's fake lookin' and fairly plain...

had better
    Last edited by GonZ; 07-21-2005 at 23:47.

Standing Up For Rationality Senior Member Ronin's Avatar

Wink Re: Teacher Seduces Pupil - Too Pretty for Jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppe Merc
    And I still want to know why he invited his cousin along...
    well it´s obvious.....

what´s the point if you can´t brag to someone?

and man i´d hit that!!!
    "If given the choice to be the shepherd or the sheep... be the wolf"
    -Josh Homme
    "That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
    - Calvin

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

Default Re: Re : Teacher Seduces Pupil - Too Pretty for Jail?

GonZ:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro
    She's pretty ugly actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    I don't find her that hot either, though it's hard to tell with just a picture of her face.

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

The law of the land stated that under 18 it is rape. The minor is too young to even give consent.

Age of consent is sometimes older for those a person has authority over. Also the age gap is used in some places (two year age gap or thereabouts no foul so to speak).

Also the desire and the ability to perform the act does not mean the person can deal with all the consequences: emotional, social, disease, having a child etc Unless the 14 year old can look after himself and any offspring that could potentially arise out of the act, then he or she should definitly not have sex.

She broke the law, she should do the time. Having a double standard because of how she looks is pathetic.

Age gap can be an issue as can different backgrounds.

I am eight years older then my wife btw.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

I say give her 20 years in my house
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

It's tough enough raising (I'm assuming here) a happy, healthy, well-adjusted child nowadays, without the people we trust to help us preying on them.

The law should be applied evenly to men and to women. She took advantage of him.

I wish some nice looking older woman would have taken advantage of me at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    I wish some nice looking older woman would have taken advantage of me at that age.
    Same here G. In fact i wouldn't mind if one my teachers did today.

Yup got it bad for teacher is my favorite Van Halen Video.

Quote Originally Posted by Proletariat
    It's tough enough raising (I'm assuming here) a happy, healthy, well-adjusted child nowadays, without the people we trust to help us preying on them.

The law should be applied evenly to men and to women. She took advantage of him.

your right. 30 years isnt enough. This is wrong. she needs 30 years with no parole. When she gets out no kid will want her.
    Formerly ceasar010

This is wrong. she needs 30 years with no parole. When she gets out no kid will want her.
    But by then Ill be 87. Ill still take her.

Now that we have had a parade of those insisting that at least they are not girlie-men, lets look at some of the results of this type of paedophile.
    ---------------------------------------
    Because boys have little permission to discuss their feelings, depression in males may be masked as bravado, aggression or a need to "act out" in order to overcompensate for feelings of powerlessness.

For males, the added dimension of not being able to disclose their abuse for fear of being labelled "gay," a weakling or a liar may amplify the effects of these other factors.

Finally, there is an alarmingly high rate of sexual abuse by females in the backgrounds of rapists, sex offenders and sexually aggressive men - 59% (Petrovich and Templer, 1984), 66% (Groth, 1979) and 80% (Briere and Smiljanich, 1993). A strong case for the need to identify female perpetrators can be found in Table 4, which presents the findings from a study of adolescent sex offenders by O'Brien (1989). Male adolescent sex offenders abused by "females only" chose female victims almost exclusively.

It is widely assumed that males are more likely than females to "act out" in response to their abuse. They develop social problem behaviours such as sex offending, assault, conduct disorder or delinquency, and appear to be more inclined to engage in health-damaging behaviours such as smoking, drug abuse, running away or school problems leading to suspension (Bolton, 1989; Friedrich et al., 1988; Kohan et al., 1987; Rogers and Terry, 1984).

However, the literature does provide overwhelming evidence of emotional disturbance in male victims. Anxiety, low self-esteem, guilt and shame, strong fear reactions, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, withdrawal and isolation, flashbacks, multiple personality disorder, emotional numbing, anger and aggressiveness, hyper-vigilance, passivity and an anxious need to please others have all been documented (Adams-Tucker, 1981; Blanchard, 1986; Briere, 1989; Briere et al., 1988; Burgess et al., 1981; Conte and Schuerman, 1987;RogersandTerry,1984;Sebold,1987;Summit,1983;VanderMey, 1988). Compared to non-abused men, adult male survivors of sexual abuse experience a greater degree of psychiatric problems, such as depression, anxiety, dissociation, suicidality and sleep disturbance (Briere et al., 1988).

Childhood sexual abuse has been found in the backgrounds of large numbers of men incarcerated in federal prisons (Diamond and Phelps, 1990; Spatz-Widom, 1989; Condy et al., 1987). Because males are more likely to be physically and sexually abused concurrently, they may be more conditioned to see sex, violence and aggression as inseparable. This may provide us with clues to explain why male victims appear to sexually abuse or assault others more often than females, why their anger and frustration may be more other-directed than girls, why boys appear to develop a stronger external locus of control, and why they appear to possess a diminished sensitivity to the impact of the abuse on their victims.

However, sexual offending is just one possible consequence for male victims. Most do not become sex offenders (Becker, 1988; Condy et al., 1987; Preeman-Longo, 1986; Friedrich et al., 1987; Friedrich and Luecke, 1988; Groth, 1977; Kohan et al., 1987; Petrovich and Templer, 1984). Some males become "sexualized" resulting in increased masturbation or preoccupation with sexual thoughts or use of sexual language. Others develop fetishes (Friedrich et al., 1987; Kohan et al., 1987).

Male victims experience a number of physical symptoms similar to females. Common problems are sleep disturbances, eating disorders, self-mutilation, engaging in unsafe sexual practices, nightmares, agoraphobia, enuresis and encopresis, elevated anxiety and phobias (Adams-Tucker, 1981; Burgess et al., 1981; Dixon et al., 1978; Hunter, 1990; Langsley et al., 1968; Spencer and Dunklee, 1986). Male victims also experience psychosomatic health problems normally associated with experiencing high levels of chronic long-term stress, receive sexually transmitted diseases, and become injured through rough touching, penetration or object insertion or, in extreme cases, are killed. In preschool boys and male infants, failure to thrive, early and compulsive masturbation, hyperactivity, sexual behaviour with pets, sexual touching of other children that re-enacts the abuse and regression in speech or language skills have been found (Hewitt, 1990).

One of the reasons why a male might be more affected by sexual abuse is that it calls into question his whole sexual and personal identity "as a man." When a male is victimized, he is more likely to experience confusion about sexual identity (Johnson and Shrier, 1987; Rogers and Terry, 1984; Sebold, 1487). Male anatomy may play a key role in forming this perception. Because male genitalia is external, arousal to direct stimulation is more obvious. Obtaining an erection, experiencing pleasurable sensations or having an orgasm is, to the male victim, physical "evidence" that he is homosexual. It also reinforces the male victim's mistaken belief that he was responsible in some way because he "obviously" enjoyed it. Contrary to popular belief, a male can have an erection and achieve orgasm even when fearful.

Many male victims experience difficulties in intimate relationships as a result of being abused. They have few, if any, close friends, are promiscuous, have difficulty maintaining fidelity with partners, form few secure attachments and often become involved in short-term, abusive and dysfunctional relationships. Many experience few emotionally or physically satisfying sexual relationships and sometimes avoid sex altogether. Others become sexual compulsives, develop sexual dysfunctions or engage in prostitution (Coombs, 1974; Dimock, 1988; Promuth and Burkhart, 1989; Johnson and Shrier, 1987; Krug, 1989; Lew, 1986; Sarrel and Masters, 1982; Steele and Alexander, 1981; Urquiza, 1993).

-------------------------------------------

Cheryl:

Narrator:
    Cheryl's friend was just a 12 year old schoolboy. She was 19. Walking with him one evening she committed such a serious act of sexual indecency she went to prison for it.

Cheryl:
    So I says to him, I says, we'll walk the field way. So we started walking the field way and I sat down; he sat down. I pushed him back, pulled his trousers down, pulled mine down, then I had sexual intercourse with him ... until someone was walking past with a dog.

Interviewer:
    And how long did this assault go on for?

Cheryl:
    About 15 minutes

Interviewer:
    Why did you do it in the first place?

Cheryl:
    'Cause I were feeling aroused. He was crying, shouting for his mum, he wanted to go home.

Interviewer:
    And what did you think when you saw him crying?

Cheryl:
    At that time I couldn't think straight, so I just carried on.
    -- John Stewart Mills

LORD ACTON

That Canada is swiftly becoming a moral sinkhole isn't much of an argument.
    As I said, it's 14 in Missouri as well. It's 16 in most US states, 14 in canada, 13 and 14 in many European countries and 12 in Mexico.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki Kojiro
    As I said, it's 14 in Missouri as well. It's 16 in most US states, 14 in canada, 13 and 14 in many European countries and 12 in Mexico.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm
    It's 18 in Alberta, and it's the most ennoying thing in the world. You get a chick that's 16 and all you have left to do is kiss.

This damn backward province needs a reform.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

BP can you afford to look after a child by yourself?
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast