Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Palestinian Response to the London Bombing(Terror) Attacks

Default The Palestinian Response to the London Bombing(Terror) Attacks

Less than a day after the terrorist bombings in London, the Palestinian Authority's official television channel broadcast a sermon calling for extermination of all non-Muslims.

"Annihilate the Infidels and the Polytheists! Your [Allah's] enemies are the enemies of the religion!" said Suleiman Al-Satari in a July 8 broadcast translated by Israel-based Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW.

"Allah," the cleric continued, "disperse their gathering and break up their unity, and turn on them, the evil adversities. Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one."

Referring to the timing of the sermon, PMW's Itamar Marcus noted that clerics in the Palestinian authority routinely include Britain in the "infidel" category.

"Such a call does not represent a new policy or even a shift in policy," Marcus said. "While the PA is careful to exclude this hate ideology from the image it presents to the foreign media, to its own people in Arabic the PA has always presented itself as part of a greater Arab-Islamic conflict against the West."

Marcus said this enmity is focused primarily on the U.S. and Britain, who are seen as the dominant forces of Western civilization.

Palestinians are taught that it is predetermined that Islam eventually will rule over America and Britain, he pointed out.

The representation of current affairs as an Islamic-Western religious conflict is of particular significance given the overwhelming religious sentiment in PA society, Marcus said.

A recent poll showed 69 percent of Palestinians want the PA to follow Islamic law, or sharia, while just 16 percent prefer laws passed by their own Palestinian legislature. Another 11 percent wanted both.

PMW provides some other examples of pronouncements by clerics on official TV or radio:

"America, Britain and Spain ... are uniting to strike at the people of truth [Muslims] in their homeland. This is the Infidels' way, oh Muslims. ... The United Nations, to our regret, has become Dar al-Nadwa [literally 'House of Assembly,' the term for the pre-Islamic meeting place in Mecca], because that is where the Infidels meet." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PA TV, Feb. 28, 2003.

"The Infidel countries under the leadership of the U.S. made up an excuse and justification to wage their dirty war [post 9-11 war in Afghanistan] against Islam and the Muslims. ... Concerning evil Britain, which directly brought about this corrupt entity [Israel] on Palestinian land. Britain forgot that it is the height of terror and the height of hatred against Islam and Moslems." – Yusuf Abu Sneina, Iman of Al-Aqsa Mosque, PA Radio, Dec. 28, 2001.

"Oh, Allah, destroy America and its supporters and collaborators. Oh Allah, destroy Britain and its supporters and collaborators." – Ikrime Sabri, mufti of Jerusalem, highest-ranking Islamic figure in the Palestinian Authority, PA Radio, just 18 days before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks:

"It is our obligation to prepare for the soldiers of Allah who are advancing in the will of Allah, glorified and praised. We will prepare a foothold for them. Allah willing, this oppressive state will disappear, the oppressive state Israel. The oppressive country America will disappear. The oppressive country Britain will disappear - those who caused our people's Catastrophe [PA term for the establishment of Israel]. – Muhammad Ibrahim Maadi, PA TV, June 8, 2001.

"The Palestinian nation is the strongest on earth. Look at all the civilizations! Look at all the states! Look at all the civilizations and forces and empires. To where did Great Britain disappear..?
    "We [Muslims] have ruled the world and a day will come, by Allah, and we shall rule the world [again]. The day will come and we shall rule America. The day will come and we shall rule Britain." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PA TV, May 13, 2005.

"Allah, punish our enemies! You enemies, the enemies of the Religion [Islam]. ... Allah, punish America and those who set an alliance with it. ... Destroy them and destroy their weapons. ... Allah, cleanse the land of Islam from the treachery and shame, cleanse our lands from the conquerors' filth, from the filth of America and the defilement of Britain. ..." – Muhammad Jamal Abu Hanud, PATV, Aug. 1, 2003

"Those [Jews] do not know what a homeland is and do not know what a land is. ... Concerning Palestine, it belongs to us. ...
    "They came, expelled from every land, came to this very country and claming to have a national homeland on the land of Palestine, with the help of Britain. That vengeance still stands between us and them; [a vengeance] that will not be forgotten except by a coward or traitor." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PATV, April 4, 2004

"In 1917 of the previous century, Palestine was conquered by Britain, on whom we place full responsibility for the events in this land. At this opportunity, we put the responsibility on Britain [for the creation of the state of Israel] and say: we will never forget our revenge! We will never forget our revenge on Britain, who cannot escape the burden of its historical, political and moral responsibility because of what it committed on the land of Palestine. ... "Britain [is the one] that promised them [Jews] the establishment of a national homeland on the land of Palestine. Why? Because Britain resented the Jewish presence there, in Britain, and wanted to be relieved of them. ... " – Ibrahim Mudayris, PATV, May 13, 2005.
    -WorldNetDaily.com

As Ive said for a while now, it all starts in the mosqes. Hell, we arent even allowed to blow them in Iraq, no matter who is shooting at us from inside. When will we take the gloves off?

Default Re: The Palestinian Response to the London Bombing(Terror) Attacks

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager
    -WorldNetDaily.com

As Ive said for a while now, it all starts in the mosqes. Hell, we arent even allowed to blow them in Iraq, no matter who is shooting at us from inside. When will we take the gloves off?
    Blow them UP PJ, I hope.

PJ - the more you post about muslims the more apparent it becomes that you have never actually taken the time to speak to very many 'ordinary' muslims, like you would anyone else as human beings. I reckon if you actually did you might find that they are just like anyone else.

I dislike Christianity and religion as a whole, but you never find me believing everyone who steps into a church is a fundamentalist like those in the vatican, why then do you do exactly the same when it comes to muslims. It makes no sense and smacks of complete ignorance.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

PMW provides some other examples of pronouncements by clerics on official TV or radio:
    Yes and Itamar Marcus is famous for accurate translations and honest unbiased representations

PMW's Itamar Marcus noted that clerics in the Palestinian authority routinely include Britain in the "infidel" category.
    Yes kill all the non-believers .....oh , and the British as well

Pining for the glory days... Member lancelot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    PJ - the more you post about muslims the more apparent it becomes that you have never actually taken the time to speak to very many 'ordinary' muslims, like you would anyone else as human beings. I reckon if you actually did you might find that they are just like anyone else.

I dislike Christianity and religion as a whole, but you never find me believing everyone who steps into a church is a fundamentalist like those in the vatican, why then do you do exactly the same when it comes to muslims. It makes no sense and smacks of complete ignorance.

What does 'the ordinary person's' view matter? This thread is about state/religious policy. And from what is posted here, it doesnt sound good.

To use a WW2 analogy. Was every german a die-hard nazi? No, Did millions of them fight regardless of that fact. Yes. Their personal beliefs are a moot point when state indoctrination/nationalism are taken into account.

"The Palestinian nation is the strongest on earth. Look at all the civilizations! Look at all the states! Look at all the civilizations and forces and empires. To where did Great Britain disappear..?
    "We [Muslims] have ruled the world and a day will come, by Allah, and we shall rule the world [again]. The day will come and we shall rule America. The day will come and we shall rule Britain." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PA TV, May 13, 2005.
    As for this jerk... Lives in a dream world-much!
    If it wasnt for us, the whole middle-east would probably have been the ottoman's bitch after WW1, to say nothing of WW2.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty" Lord Nelson

"Extinction to all traitors" Megatron

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." Homer Simpson

Lord of the House Flies Member Al Khalifah's Avatar

The oppressive country Britain will disappear - those who caused our people's Catastrophe [PA term for the establishment of Israel].
    I had actually forgotten this point and I believe the media at large has also ignored this point as well when talking about motivations for the London bombings.
    Cowardice is to run from the fear;
    Bravery is not to never feel the fear.
    Bravery is to be terrified as hell;
    But to hold the line anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    It is comparable to the comparitively small amount of Christian Priests who say to kill all jews, blacks, and gays. And is comparable to the comparitively small amount of christians who call themselves the KKK.
    They are wannabe-christians, if we would just stop calling them christians and the muslims would stop calling their extremists muslims, we would be one step further already...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

If it's true, it's really tasteless and awful. This regardless when it's broadcasted. In Indonesia a speaker like that will be prosecuted. Last sentence was 6 month in jail for hate speech similar to the above. The two largest muslim organisations (over 70 million member together) support the government in this.....

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Didn't the UK muslim leaders issue a fatwa in response to the bombings?

Aye, Gelatinus has hit the nail on the head.
    Viva La Rasa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Clegane
    Didn't the UK muslim leaders issue a fatwa in response to the bombings?
    Indeed they did. As did the scholars in Spain after the Madrid bombings.
    "The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr."

I only defended myself and the honor of my family” - Nazanin

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    It is comparable to the comparitively small amount of Christian Priests who say to kill all jews, blacks, and gays. And is comparable to the comparitively small amount of christians who call themselves the KKK.

Youve got to be kidding. Another one to be filed with my collection of the most ridiculous statements ever made at the org.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

PanzerJager, stick into your own mud with your single hole of point-of-view mentality.

Stop acting like a riot punk yelling "I do what I want!" all over the place who can camouflage his narrow-mindedness with wise-ish words and start up some rational idea.

If you get provoked by those so-called Muslims who worship to evil in fact, do not ever use mass transportation ever again. 'Cause they will go on as long as you light up them.

But if you already have hatred against the Muslims and think you found a way out to vomit it, I am proud of peaceful unifier religion Islam, come and blow me up if that is so easy.

Palestinians are who sold their lands in exchange for money to Jews that raised Israel over there and now they are crying for it. They are the Arab ones that can strike you in the back with a poisonous dagger just like they did to us in WWI.

If taking them for serious is rational, you think, I must turn into an absolute fascist because of all past European and American deeds over here.

Sorry folks, but that was what PJ wanted I think. I can accept another warning, I do not regret it.
    Last edited by LeftEyeNine; 07-25-2005 at 20:38.

No, its really not. If there are any Christian religious leaders who preach that, they dont get time on public TV - or TV in general. They arent treated as serious religious scholars. No one follows their teachings to their logical conclusions. There is no comparison.

As Ive said before.. it seems some people have a chemical reaction in their brain that forces them to scour our society to find some relativity argument every time something is said about another culture. All cultures are not equal and if we dont open our eyes and grow enough balls to stand up and say "Broadcasting people like this on public TV isnt healthy.", we can expect more attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager
    No, its really not. If there are any Christian religious leaders who preach that, they dont get time on public TV - or TV in general. They arent treated as serious religious scholars. No one follows their teachings to their logical conclusions. There is no comparison.

As Ive said before.. it seems some people have a chemical reaction in their brain that forces them to scour our society to find some relativity argument every time something is said about another culture. All cultures are not equal and if we dont open our eyes and grow enough balls to stand up and say "Broadcasting people like this on public TV isnt healthy.", we can expect more attacks.
    I concur

Lefty eye would you like it if some one on here started calling you "rag head" (what the people in my uncles unit called muslims while he was in the military) Or Sand N@#ger. Of course you wouldn't so why are you attacking panzer.

I think they should leave the moderate muslims alone. Throw they hateful ones in a prison cell and let them rot for the rest of their days.. (same thing with neo nazis and kkk members)
    Formerly ceasar010

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

PJ, what would you have us do about these people? They're all the way in Palestine. Obviously they aren't nice, or sane, but saying that "Broadcasting people like this on public TV isnt healthy." won't make them shut up.

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

PJ, what would you have us do about these people? They're all the way in Palestine.
    If only that were true. Facts are their right here in the good old US of A.

PJ, what would you have us do about these people? They're all the way in Palestine. Obviously they aren't nice, or sane, but saying that "Broadcasting people like this on public TV isnt healthy." won't make them shut up.
    Do you know how much money we give the PA? Its common sense to include a condition in there that says "If we're going to simply give you hundreds of millions of dollars, how about not broadcasting how evil we are on national tv?"

We definately have bargaining chips in countries all around the world who allow this type of thing.

Also Gawain was right, this rhetoric can be found in the US and Britain.

The fact that you don't see them on TV has nothing to do with christianity, and everything to do with condititon. Do you think people liek Fred Phelps woulnd't be more than happy to yell about killing gays on TV?
    Can you tell me how many of his followers around the world have bombed gay clubs or the like? Or how about bombing government buildings around the world until those governments agree to make homosexuality agains the law? I dont even know who the hell this guy is.

Heres what his church says of other Christains

On Christians

"Most 'Christians' today are Christians by name only, and should be ashamed of themselves. They are cowardly, lukewarm, and ashamed of Christ's Word. They have substituted their own pathetic ideas for God's clear commandments... Don't listen to the money-grubbing heretic who stands at the front of your church. Listen to God."

-- "FAQ," WBC "Godhatesfags.com" Web site

"Any church that allows fags to be members in good standing is a fag church... Any church that ordains fags is a fag church...Any church that marries fags is a fag church...Churches...like the Southern Baptists and Assembly of God churches are as much to blame as the out of the closet fag churches...Why? Because they have created an atmosphere in this world where people believe the lie that God loves everybody. This soul-damning lie is the reason that fags are so out-spoken today."

-- "Fag Churches," WBC "Godhatesfags.com" Web site

"Methodist, Episcopal, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Catholic, Northern and Southern Baptist, Church of Christ, Assembly of God, etc. have all departed from God. Most well-known preachers (Billy Graham, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, etc.) have departed from God, and disassociated themselves with pure Gospel preaching."

-- "Churches," WBC "Godhatesamerica.com" Web site

"Yes, this monstrous hydra, which grows back two heads for every one slain, must be destroyed by the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God...Must be a comfort to you sodomite Episcopalians, that your Catamite church was founded by a faggot king (butt-buddy to Rev. Erasmus of Rotterdam)...Episcopalians hate God."

-- "Pastor Phelps will expose the corrupt Episcopal Church," WBC "News Release," January 3, 1996

"Filled with shyster lawyers and crooked judges, the Episcopal Church USA is a cesspool of sodomite sin and crime."

-- "WBC to picket Episcopal General Convention (fag orgy) in Philly July 18-20," WBC "News Release," May 21, 1997

"The Episcopal Church, founded by the holy whoremonger Henry VIII, welcomes you...to the joys of anal copulating...to exquisite misery in this world, and to everlasting damnation & hell fire in the next!"

-- "Westboro Baptist Church will picket Olathe schools & Supt. _________ for caving to 'Annie' and filthy fags," WBC "News Release," January 2, 1996

"Like the Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Lutherans, Methodists, et al., the so-called Christian Church-Disciples of Christ (generally, Congregational Churches) are sodomite churches. They are not true churches of Jesus Christ."

-- "Filthy Fags Own Australia," WBC "News Release,"
    October 14, 1996

"Apostate Methodism is being cursed by God in sending them sodomite heretics as pastors, who are withered & blind...These Satanic evangelists from Hell...for lucre, traffic in the souls of men, walking in craftiness & handling the Word of God deceitfully."

-- "WBC to picket Bishop _________ and St. Paul's Methodist of Lenexa," WBC "News Release," March 14, 1998

"Considering the dispositions of priests and parishioners, more accurate names for some of Topeka's Catholic churches would be: Most Foul Heart of Satan, Antichrist the King, Our Lady of Sodom, Unholy Name."

-- "Whore __________ can't Help Elmer Now," WBC "News Release," September 28, 1998

"There is a difference between the sense of the sacred...and the goofy 'communal sensitivity' at Topeka's sodomite Mexican Catholic Church...Mexican idolaters worship bloody rectums..."

-- "Week 394 of the Great Gage Park Decency Drive," WBC "News Release," December 31, 1998

"Fag priests and dyke nuns is the order of the day for Kansas Catholics. They deserve the sick, perverted leadership that now dooms and damns them."

-- "WBC to picket Catholic fag bash," WBC flier, June 5, 2000

"The Kansas City Star ran a 3-day, multi-page story about the sex sins of Catholic priests. Botton [sic] line in approximations: one-third are gay, one-third are womanizers, and -- with important exceptions -- the other third mostly covers, pimps and enables the lust-driven two-thirds. WBC will picket Sacred Heart and St. Catherine's Catholic Churches in Emporia in religious protest and warning."

-- "WBC to picket ___________ in two victim churches in Emporia," WBC flier, June 3, 2000
    Heres a link about this guys "church"

About The Westboro Baptist Church

The fact that you don't see them on TV has nothing to do with christianity, and everything to do with condititon. Do you think people liek Fred Phelps woulnd't be more than happy to yell about killing gays on TV?
    The fact that we dont see them on TV, especially national TV has everything to do with the point at hand.

If radical clerics werent given legitimacy, their following would be much less dangerous.

The vast, VAST majority of Muslims don't give them legitmacy. Once again, I draw comparison to the KKK with regards to legitimacy.
    And again its a ludicrous comparison. For one thing the KK is not onlt limited to the US but to the south. Calling it a christain organization is disengenous at best. I guess Catholics arent christains . It is a racist organization and nothing more just as Phelps Church is a gay hating organization and nothing more. The difference is that NO christains follow these guys or kill people in their name. When was the last time the KKK killed a black man? The point is that if the Muslim community regarded their radicals like we do these they would have no power.

Yep, and I would be careful making statements like:

The vast, VAST majority of Muslims don't give them legitmacy.
    That is true in some parts of the world, and not true in others. In any event, the minority of people who believe this stuff and who are willing to kill for it is huge compared to people willing to lynch blacks in the name of the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar010
    Lefty eye would you like it if some one on here started calling you "rag head" (what the people in my uncles unit called muslims while he was in the military) Or Sand N@#ger. Of course you wouldn't so why are you attacking panzer.

I think they should leave the moderate muslims alone. Throw they hateful ones in a prison cell and let them rot for the rest of their days.. (same thing with neo nazis and kkk members)
    It was what such a "sociological geek" wanted to hear. I am behind my words and do not hesitate being called "rag head" because of worshipping to Allah. I do not call it anything to take serious. Nicknaming another one is something that Americans really like and find humorous, I don't care. But this provocative guy is touching way too sensitive nerves, don't get it ?

Oh stop it! I can't stop laughing! This is hilarious!

(Now let me see if I can do quotes right...)

"The Palestinian nation is the strongest on earth. Look at all the civilizations! Look at all the states! Look at all the civilizations and forces and empires. To where did Great Britain disappear..? "We [Muslims] have ruled the world and a day will come, by Allah, and we shall rule the world [again]. The day will come and we shall rule America. The day will come and we shall rule Britain." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PATV, May 13, 2005.
    "Those [Jews] do not know what a homeland is and do not know what a land is. ... Concerning Palestine, it belongs to us. ... "They came, expelled from every land, came to this very country and claming to have a national homeland on the land of Palestine, with the help of Britain. That vengeance still stands between us and them; [a vengeance] that will not be forgotten except by a coward or traitor." – Ibrahim Mudayris, PATV, April 4, 2004
    He he he! I'm sorry...I just can't stop laughing...he he...

Ahem...there we go. I'm better now.

Anyway, I think this is hilarious. But really, I would love to know just what percentage of moslems believe this crap. Because of the lack of a free press (swinging any way at all) in so many countries, I bet far more believe it than we would like, but still less than it seems. The tragic part is that the 'Palesitnians' in particular have been so bereft of competant leadership, every child is indoctrinated into this garbage. And I wonder how much better countries like Iraq (was) and Syria for example are doing in terms of respectable education systems. Probably not doing worth a damned, but that is just a guess.

And yes, there is one Moslem nation that can be called a democracy with a straight face, that does have an education system worthy of the name. If only there had been an Ataturk for all the rest of the middle east...

Azi

P.S. Whoopee! I did quotes right!
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881

Horribly mistaken, Gelatinous Cube.. ;)

Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder Member Steppe Merc's Avatar

I thought the Quran combined the Old and New Testament, or at least parts of it. Not sure if the 10 are in there, however.

"But if you should fall you fall alone,
    If you should stand then who's to guide you?
    If I knew the way I would take you home."
    Grateful Dead, "Ripple"

If calling the KKK christian is ridiculous, so is calling Terrorists Muslims. .

Again the aim of the KKK is not to spread Christianity around the world nor have they ever caused terrorism on anywhere near the scale of radical Islam. You seem to act like we dont know all Muslims arent terrorists. Again the main thrust of the KKK is anti negroe and has nothing to do with religion or Christianity. Sure they claim to quote scripture but no christain takes them serious only bigots do. Muslims around the world should be denouncing these people at every turn and doing all they can to rid their religion of this abombination. Saying hey thats not us dont hack it in my book.

The aim of the KKK and the Aim of Terrorists is very similar. The KKK used their own perverted view of christianist and morality to justify the deaths of everyone they didn't like.

The Terrorists are doing the same thing.
    But its the scale and the real reason behind their hatred that differs. Also the KKK is pretty much a thing of the past. You might as well bring up the inqusition.

Unless I'm horribly mistaken, both religions follow the 10 Commandments. Thou shalt not kill.
    I dont believe theres a mention of the 10 commandments in the koran other than as a passing phrase.

I belive this is the Korans law on killing

.anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. (5:32)

"You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder, he will be helped."(17:33)
    Not quite the same.

No absolutely not 10 commandments or something like that..

However, I do not specifically know Kur'an phrase by phrase. I'm sure that it never commands the way terrorists claim.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast