Thread: London bomber CV

Pining for the glory days... Member lancelot's Avatar

Default London bomber CV

A little list of the character traits/history of one of the london bombers still at large.
    (just saw this on the news)

1- Granted asylum from a war torn country- (apprently not grateful of that fact at all.)
    2- Booted out of 2 schools when young. (off to a good start)
    3- Mugged someone at knife point. (model citizen?)
    4- Terrorist. (theft and assault apprently not cutting it anymore...)

Why do we tolerate people like this?!?! It seems crazy, does it not? He should have got the heave-ho at the mugging stage.

I hate to say this (and I really do) but I dont want to live in a country where people like this are offered free-reign and use that freedom for abuse.

Actually, its not that I dont want to live in a country that tolerates this...it is more that I shouldnt have to.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty" Lord Nelson

"Extinction to all traitors" Megatron

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." Homer Simpson

Default Re: London bomber CV

Yes, something seriously wrong when people who's life you save by granting asylum, who you shelter and feed and protect, then preach hatred, or blow things up. At least now all the radical priests are on the radio denying ever being radical, in an effort not to be deported to Egypt/Saudi Arabia/wherever where their life is going to be short and unpleasant.

Of course you should have to! It is your fault that you don't do everything you can to integrate these people! You were just asking for it! You must love what diversity (rammed down your throat and all) brings to your country!

No...wait...that is the lefty in me talking. You are absolutely right lancelot and BDC. But trying to keep future bombers from immigrating is a violation of their civil rights.

And don't make jokes about their lives being short and unpleasant It could be interpreted as a threat and then you would be summarily hung for racism.

Azi
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Sorry, in reflection, my post was out of line. Removed.

I'm a racist and an elitist, so I actually believe in deporting immigrants when they break the local laws.
    Last edited by Don Corleone; 07-27-2005 at 19:34.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Poo...I think I would have liked to have read it DC.

Ah well.

Azi
    "If you don't want to work, become a reporter. That awful power, the public opinion of the nation, was created by a horde of self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditch digging and shoemaking and fetched up journalism on their way to the poorhouse."
    Mark Twain 1881

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    Sorry, in reflection, my post was out of line. Removed.

I'm a racist and an elitist, so I actually believe in deporting immigrants when they break the local laws.
    I dont think i am racist or elitist, and i also believe in deporting immigrants when they break the local laws. Personnaly i am against allowing in immigrant with a "suspect record". We have enough criminals already.

I heard on the news that either the 7/7 or 7/14 bombers lived in government funded housing and got a check aswell. They didnt have jobs and converted the house/apartment into a little bomb factory.

Why in the world would you guys give these people houses and put them on welfare? They were all young, able-bodied guys who were very capable of making their own money werent they?

In Britain, can you just decide you dont want to work and get free housing and government handouts? Over here you at least have to qualify, and you get a certain amount of time to find a job and then they'll cut you off.

Depends on what state you live in PJ. In most northeastern states, it's been ruled by the courts to be against the state constitution to NOT provide somebody w/housing, utilities (including cable) & 3 squares a day.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Not indefinately though.. i hope.

I think it's 6 years. But all you have to do (and trust me, they know the system) is move from Rhode Island to Massachussets (which frequently is as simple as crossing the street) and the timer starts all over again. Don't fling mud at the Europeans, we have our own homegrown cockroaches that can't make an honest day's living to save their lives.

Strike for the South

And who permits them to do this?

By the way...do we need a new thread about these 'cockroaches'?

Azi
    Mark Twain 1881

I agree, this is getting off topic. My only point was to not blame the Europeans solely for granting such terrific welfare benefits, and to undesirable immigrants to boot. Don't forget, California was prepared to grant a free college education to ILLEGAL immigrants at one point.

Strike for the South

Well I take it back then, some US states are just as idiotic.

I think it's the state's responsibility to make sure no one starves and everyone has shelter.

Still it really annoys me to see that some people repay a very generous system by blowing bits of it up. Twisted buggers.

Well, I'm not going to further derail this one, except to say, maybe if these jokers were busy working, they wouldn't have time to build a bomb factory. Idle hands are the devils' work, and there's absolutely no freakin reason under the sun a healthy British or American man shouldn't be able to take care of his own needs long term (unemployment naturally being a short-term solution).

Strike for the South

Seems to me I've seen a post in this backroom about China doing that very thing DC. Keep them working, doing anything. But then, we would piss off the humanitarians if we made them do things like manually mowing grass or breaking rocks etc.

Azi
    Mark Twain 1881

Forever British Member King Ragnar's Avatar

Britain should not let asylm seekers or in my honest opinion immigrants into this country they do nothing to help and in some cases blow them selves up.
    Vote For The British nationalist Party.
    Say no to multi-culturalism.

Blog Entries

Yes I would make very strict regulations for people seeking asylum in the UK or US.

1. You are given a maximum of 4 years of Asylum Status... and must gain Citizenship within those 4 years or you are deported*
    2. You must find suitable work within 2 months of being in asylum status if you fall under the international Poverty Line in your yearly income. If you cannot find a job within those 2 months you will may be subject to deportation.
    3. Anyone under Asylum Status, or illegal immigration status will not be eligible for Welfare until subjects have gained Citizenship, of course, after the 2 month period is up.
    4. Subjects who are caught as illegal immigrants or people seeking asylum that have not filled out the proper paperwork and registration at a magistrate or Immigration Office will be deported immediately.
    5. Work Visas or Green Cards will not be given to a subject until the proper paperwork and registration forms have been filled out.

*Illegal Immigrants in the US, especially where the Mexican are concerned, will probably cross the border again... and again, to counter this a fine of up to 35k USD or more will be filed, if the subject cannot pay it will be directly taken out of their Paycheck, if the subject is caught with the fine, they will have a prison sentence at their home countries expense... meaning it will be taken out of their international bank account.

If you have any more thoughts are suggestions. I'd like to hear em'

Forever British Member King Ragnar's Avatar

You couldnt of said it better my freind.
    Vote For The British nationalist Party.
    Say no to multi-culturalism.

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : London bomber CV

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    A little list of the character traits/history of one of the london bombers still at large.
    (just saw this on the news)

1- Granted asylum from a war torn country- (apprently not grateful of that fact at all.)
    Feels like a stab in the back, doesn't it? God, I hate the kind. I'm willing to give them some leeway, coming from a background of war and destitution and all that.

But it should dawn on them at some point that the idea is that they can live here in peace and affluence, not that we end up living in their war-torn world.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Boy, this took long.
    GARCIN: I "dreamt," you say. It was no dream. When I chose the hardest path, I made my choice deliberately. A man is what he wills himself to be.
    INEZ: Prove it. Prove it was no dream. It's what one does, and nothing else, that shows the stuff one's made of.
    GARCIN: I died too soon. I wasn't allowed time to - to do my deeds.
    INEZ: One always dies too soon - or too late. And yet one's whole life is complete at that moment, with a line drawn neatly under it, ready for the summing up. You are - your life, and nothing else.

Jean Paul Sartre - No Exit 1944

Took long to what? Point out that the terrorists were people who should have been gainfully employed? Point out they should not have been given a free ride?

Azi
    Mark Twain 1881

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Dude one of the terrorists was a special needs teacher who was a favourite at his school.

It is not a simple sequence. I wish it was, but even a simple identifiable cause and effect does not mean there is an easy solution as well. Sometimes the reverse is true, but then again the Final Solution was easy...
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

In many ways, it is leading to becoming a simple sequence. We all hope it's not, and they all swear it's not, and yet...

Strike for the South