Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's back!

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Default Re: He's back!

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg
    LOL your thinking to highly of yourself - I didn't miss you at all there.

Always nice to see fresh faces around here.

Hello Redleg, my name is AdrianII.
    Have you made many new friends at the .org yet?

The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianII
    Always nice to see fresh faces around here.

Hello Redleg, my name is AdrianII.
    Have you made many new friends at the .org yet?

Friends - who needs stinking friends when I have individuals like you around.

However it will be good to get into discussions with you - my thinking abilities have not been challenged lately - and I have had to resort to working on my sarcasm writing skills by partaking in conservations with Tribesman.

It will be fun once again to with someone who thinks beyond their own narrow existance.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg
    Friends - who needs stinking friends when I have individuals like you around.

However it will be good to get into discussions with you - my thinking abilities have not been challenged lately - and I have had to resort to working on my sarcasm writing skills by partaking in conservations with Tribesman.

It will be fun once again to with someone who thinks beyond their own narrow existance.
    i agree.
    i liked the more intense conversations between adrian II, redleg, pindar and others.

lately there hasnt been as much debate or intelligent arguement.

that is really why i come here, to look at new ways of thinking about things that i dont hear all over the news and from people around me.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TuffStuffMcGruff
    i agree.
    i liked the more intense conversations between adrian II, redleg, pindar and others.

lately there hasnt been as much debate or intelligent arguement.
    Oh yeah? Well... up your nose with a rubber hose!
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Part-Time Polemic Senior Member ICantSpellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone
    Oh yeah? Well... up your nose with a rubber hose!

sorry don - i am just usually incredibly interested in the topics that those 3 tend to engage in.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -Eric "George Orwell" Blair

"If the policy of the government, upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court...the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having to that extent practically resigned the government into the hands of that eminent tribunal."
    (Lincoln's First Inaugural Address, 1861).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12