Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your suggestions how to stop terrorism?

Default Re: Your suggestions how to stop terrorism?

Panzer you are advosating mass murder of innocent people ,you are not putting forward a way to fight terrorism you are putting forward a way to escalate the current problem into a worldwide religeous war .
    You are advocating genocide , therefore you are no better than Osama .
    You should be a democrat, your distortion is amazing. I never advocated killing anyone but terrorists and those who support them. You seem to either think I advocate killing all muslims or that all muslims are terrorists.

If any politician anywhere were to attempt what you are suggesting then I hope the people of that country drags the bastard out of his office , puts him up against the nearest wall and puts a bullet where his brain should be .
    If only you had half that much rage directed at terrorists...

I have written many times on this forum about steps that can be taken to beat the terrorist Panzer , if you cannot remember then that is your problem . Though Gelatinous Cube has basically repeated them in this thread .
    You've taken this much time to take pot shots at my and other's suggestions, but you wont take a few moments to outline your own plan? Are you afraid it will face the same distortion and criticism you have applied to other's?

You are not talking about terrorist supporters Panzer , did you even read the question that was asked in the opinion poll that LegionXXXXx(whatever) cited , that you have taken your erronious 25% from.
    Yes I did and those people passively support terror.. in Panzer's world they would be told to change their ways or die.

I never advocated killing anyone but terrorists and those who support them.
    Really , you advocate killing 25% of Muslims in Britain due to misreading a single question/answer from a small opinion poll , so tell me Panzer how many of those "25%" of Muslims in Britain do you think are terrorists or terrorist supporters ?
    Once you have done that action you suggest do you think the remaining 75% will be cowering in fear or do you think they will be taking up bomb making ?
    They will be straight down the local shop buying all the hair dye and lemon juice they can get their hands on .
    The action you suggest will not defeat terrorism it will boost terrorism in a much bigger way than the invasion of Iraq has .

More pot shots from the peanut gallery..

Ive got an open mind Tribesman, why dont you tell me your plan that will stop terrorism. If you can come up with a better option, ill embrace it fully!

Its much easier to criticize others than to come up with some original idea yourself, but I know if you try, you can do it! Enlighten me!

Its quite simple Panzer , I am sure even you could understand it .
    Stop supporting terrorists , stop supporting dictatorships , stop interfering in other countries , work with accurate extensive intelligence and target the correct people , act in a unified and proper manner not go off on a course of disunity over bullshit reasons , use the organisations that are available worldwide to help you do the job instead of blocking those organisations and stopping them from functioning .
    Think before you speak and think and think again before you even consider acting .

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager
    If only you had half that much rage directed at terrorists...
    You can never beat terrorists with rage. Rage is the origin to terrorism, you lose the "human" connection....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234