View Poll Results: Are political parties inspired by evil?

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Republicans are evil

1 20.00%
  • Democrats are evil

1 20.00%
  • Republicans are Good

2 40.00%
  • Democrats are good

1 20.00%
  • Gah! Divinus WTF?

3 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Are political parties inspired by evil?

Default Are political parties inspired by evil?

Okay, I admit this seems like a simple and base question. But there are people out there who view certain political motivation as truly evil.

What is your opinion?

Please note that you can choose multiple selections, so if you think it is a mixed bag, choose multiple. For example if you think the GOP is neither evil nor good, choose both.

The Motivations of the Republican Party are Evil. You may interpret this as you see deem fit. Inspired by Satan, inspired by evil desires, a lust for power, whatever. The bottom line is that you think the true motivations of this political movement are evil.

The Motivations of the Democrtic Party are Evil. Again, you may interpret this as you see deem fit. Inspired by Satan, inspired by evil desires, a lust for power, whatever. The bottom line is that you think the true motivations of this political movement are evil.

The Motivations of the Republican Party are honest and good. Interpret this as you will. Essentially, you believe that the Republican party is interrested in furthering individuals and society together in the best interest of both. They honestly believe that what they are doing is good.

The Motivations of the Democratic Party are honest and good. Interpret this as you will. Essentially, you believe that the Democratic party is interrested in furthering individuals and society together in the best interest of both. They honestly believe that what they are doing is good.
    Last edited by Divinus Arma; 08-09-2005 at 08:08.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Default Re: Are political parties inspired by evil?

I think I can predict who will vote for what.

PS: No such thing as good and evil.

Blog Entries

both are bad, there just isnt a better system.

Republicans are good and the politicians they elect are for the most part good people, well as good as politicians can be.

The democrats are so split they cant be seen as a cohesive political force. I would definitely say democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Moore are truly bad people who hate america, however I reserve evil for a different sort of people altogether.

Yes, all politicians are solely motivated by drinking the blood of virgins and sacrificing new borns at the full moon.

Don't be ridiculous, just because you don't agree with someones politics doesn't make them evil, and if people can't see that then they shouldn't be allowed out without a helper.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

What the ... ?

I cann see only two directions this thread could take:

a) spam

b) bashing your political opponent

Neither of the two is something that justifies keeping this thread open

Closed