Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperialist Club

Viceroy of the Indian Empire Member Duke Malcolm's Avatar
    Dùn Dèagh, the People's Republic of Scotland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Default Imperialist Club

By the Authority of the Imperialists of the .Org, this thread of the Backroom is hereby claimed for the Imperialists.

Come, my fellow Imperialists, and join, let us debate how to go about restoring our nations' former greatness. Do not be frightened by silly anti-imperialists. We may have everything that the Conservative Club II has to offer -- women, tobacco, and various alcoholic beverages, but we have something more -- the world!

Her Majesty's Secretary of State for the Colonies and the Commonwealth - King Malcolm
    Commander of Her Majesty's Forces in the European Theatre and Chief of the Imperial General Staff - King Henry V
    Commander of Her Majesty's Forces in Africa - TheSilverKnight
    Commander of Her Majesty's Forces in India - Templar Knight
    First Sea Lord - lars573
    Second Sea Lord - ShadesWolf
    Colonel of the Manx Regiment - Ian_of_smeg16

Members of the British Empire:
    King Malcolm
    lars573
    Templar Knight
    BDC
    TheSilverKnight
    King Henry V
    lancelot
    ian of smeg 16
    Abokasee
    Mikeus Caesar
    King Ragnar
    ShadesWolf

Members of the German Empire:
    PanzerJager
    Evil maniac from Mars (Commander of the German Infantry)
    Kaiser of Arabia

Members of the French Empire:
    King Louis IV the Fat

Members of the Russian Empire:
    eadeater

Members of the Chinese Empire:
    Sjakihata

Miscellaneous members:
    master of the puppets
    ichi
    Martinus
    Zalmoxis
    ceasar010

Lists are not finished...
    Last edited by Duke Malcolm; 08-21-2005 at 19:28.
    It was not theirs to reason why,
    It was not theirs to make reply,
    It was theirs but to do or die.
    -The Charge of the Light Brigade - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

"Wherever this stone shall lie, the King of the Scots shall rule"
    -Prophecy of the Stone of Destiny

"For God, For King and country, For loved ones home and Empire, For the sacred cause of justice, and The freedom of the world, They buried him among the kings because he, Had done good toward God and toward his house."
    -Inscription on the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior

Default Re: Imperialist Club

I want in, the British empire and commonwealth was the greatest creation of man there ever was. And could be again.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

I came, I saw, I kicked ass

Yes!!.. oh wait.. this isnt the empire I was thinking of.. Good luck with your club.

Well technically Germany and the USA did have the kind of empire King Mal is talking about so you can be in if you want.
    If you havin' skyrim problems I feel bad for you son.. I dodged 99 arrows but my knee took one.

Dùn Dèagh, the People's Republic of Scotland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

yes, I don't see why we can't have the german empire discussed here as well.

"For God, For King and country, For loved ones home and Empire, For the sacred cause of justice, and The freedom of the world, They buried him among the kings because he, Had done good toward God and toward his house."

Cool. Heres a topic for discussion.

Would it have been beneficial to both the emerging German empire and the British empire if Britain had remained neutral in WW1 in exchange for guarantees that Germany would not challenge their see dominance? IE, German empire in Europe and Britain keeps its power abroad?

Oh for the days everyone was under Britain's shiney imperialistic boot, rather than just speaking English and thinking I'm American, like now.

Although going practically anywhere in the world and seeing how Britain's armies destroyed local wonders of the world and minor utopias everywhere does make me feel proud.

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager
    Cool. Heres a topic for discussion.

Would it have been beneficial to both the emerging German empire and the British empire if Britain had remained neutral in WW1 in exchange for guarantees that Germany would not challenge their see dominance? IE, German empire in Europe and Britain keeps its power abroad?
    Maybe if Wilhelm II had suffered an "unfortunate accident" about oh let's say 1905. It might have happened. Could it have been beneficial maybe, the British felt a natural affinity with the Germans. And the only thing that drove France and Britiain together was Wilhelm's hell or high water desire to have boats like his grand-mother (Queen Victoria).

Yes! Can I join?

Of course! The more we can muster, the greater the Empire!

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

Errr, I'de like to see you get anything, as far I've seen in the news a tiny rock in the middle of nowhere is harder to put under your empire then going to Mars and claiming land for your empire.

Restoring the British Empire to its former glory and then some will be easier than taking Rockall...

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Do we get to reconquer Hong Kong ? and INDIA ! ?
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Chief Sniffer Senior Member ichi's Avatar

We should start by invading Canada.

ichi
    Stay Calm, Be Alert, Think Clearly, Act Decisively

CoH

I say we forget Britain and build a new empire, maybe a European Empire.

agitated Member master of the puppets's Avatar
    where destruction lay around me from a fight i could not win

Talking Re: Imperialist Club

oh oh can i join. i am extrermely violent and utterly imperialist. i know how to make africa better.

step 1: get spies into country and learn all high political leaders daily routine, also make alliance with local rebels (theres gotta be some, its africa)
    step 2: on the eve of the decleration of war have each one of the political leaders and rebels all assasinated via sniper rifle.
    step 3: the now leaderless army should be crushed into a great pincer via paratroopers and ground forces, give gifts to locals and gain there trust and allegiance
    step 4: instate a puppet goverment and call the new area a province.
    step 5:build new homes, wells, roads, farms and import thosands of head of cattle. making the people love you.
    step 6: train some high powered locals in polotics, put them in government.
    step 7: set up army recruitment points and preach of the army benefits, recruit auxilia.
    step 8: give it full state status and expand.

naturally thias is just the framework, there will be flaws, mistakes but until i try to do this plan...who cares.
    A nation of sheep will beget a a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. —1 John 2:9

Counter-Strike Master Member eadeater's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Imperialist Club

What an excellent idea - I'm joining. I'll be glad to help you restore the British Empire in exchange for helping me restore the old Russian Empire, in which I will Tzar, muwahahaha!!!
    "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the north; general of the Felix legions and loyal servant of the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife; and I WILL have my vengence, in this life or the next."

You can do what ever you want but if you try to make america part of your "empire" we will kick your ass then take the rest of your land
    Formerly ceasar010

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : Imperialist Club

Sign me up!

It's about time we restored some order in the non-European world. We need to take up our burden again and continue our task of spreading civilization and manners amongst those pityful natives.

But I'll settle for nothing less then a full restoration of French authority over half of North-America, the western half of Africa, half of India, the northern Middle East and South East Asia. And a few thousand Pacific islands to boot.

The noble savages who inhabit these lands are entitled to our 'guidance'.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

So when do we draw up battle plans? I will be Chief of the General Staff

Default Re: Re : Imperialist Club

Quote Originally Posted by Louis IV the Fat
    Sign me up!

It's about time we restored some order in the non-European world. We need to take up our burden again and continue our task of spreading civilization and manners amongst those pityful natives.

But I'll settle for nothing less then a full restoration of French authority over half of North-America, the western half of Africa, half of India, the northern Middle East and South East Asia. And a few thousand Pacific islands to boot.

The noble savages who inhabit these lands are entitled to our 'guidance'.

You can have canada and mexico. I hope you dont plan to teach them how to fight what wars have you won that america didnt help you with(except for your revouloution...but that was against other french)
    Formerly ceasar010

TexMec Senior Member Louis VI the Fat's Avatar

Default Re : Re: Re : Imperialist Club

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar010
    You can have canada and mexico. I hope you dont plan to teach them how to fight what wars have you won that america didnt help you with(except for your revouloution...but that was against other french)
    Fair deal. We kicked the British out of the US for you guys, so we can't take it for ourselves now.

But why stop at Mexico? While we're at it, why don't we divide the whole of Latin America amongst ourselves too? The Iberians made a bloody mess of it anyway.

I hereby claim the best part, Brazil, in the name of France.

The rest of you can fight over the leftovers yourselves.
    Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
    Texan by birth, woodpecker by the grace of God
    I would be the voice of your conscience if you had one - Brenus
    Bt why woulf we uy lsn'y Staraft - Fragony
    Not everything
    blue and underlined is a link

Forsmark, Sweden, where the radiation keeps me warm.

Count me in! Sweden shall be restored to her former glory!! Yeah!
    or not...

Serious talk now, I think we shall have an European Empire, with the nations as regions.
    I support the Pike and Musket:Total War

Also Europa Barbarorum supporter!

Jillian & Allison's Daddy Senior Member Don Corleone's Avatar

Well, we cannot abandon the cute bikini girls of Ipanema to the wiley Frenchmen, the likes of Louis & Louis. I therefore claim the beaches of Panama for the Corleone Empire, and the bikini clad lasses for my subjects. Touch them not, thou vile Frank.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
    Don Vito Corleone: The Godfather, Part 1.

"Then wait for them and swear to God in heaven that if they spew that bull to you or your family again you will cave there heads in with a sledgehammer"
    Strike for the South

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar010
    You can do what ever you want but if you try to make america part of your "empire" we will kick your ass then take the rest of your land
    We'll just blockade your supply of coffee beans until you all give in suffering caffeine-withdrawl symptons!

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

The members of the Imperialist Club must take an oath that they believe in the following:
    1. The Right of Conquest is the foundation of Imperialism. Any country has the right to another as long as they are able to conquer it.
    2. Autocracy is the sole viable way of governing an Empire.
    2. That one must do everything in ones power to better the interests of the country and the Empire, even if it means overthrowing the present ruler if he is incompetent.

And finnally all British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealanders and other members whose home country is ruled by Her Most Brittanic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, that they pledge to be loyal to God, Her and your Country.
    Let us begin with some good singing:
    God save our gracious Queen
    Long live our noble Queen,
    God save the Queen:
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us:
    God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God, arise,
    Scatter thine enemies,
    And make them fall:
    Confound their politics,
    Frustrate their knavish tricks,
    On thee our hopes we fix:
    God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
    On her be pleased to pour;
    Long may she reign:
    May she defend our laws,
    And ever give us cause
    To sing with heart and voice
    God save the Queen.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

Could be your God Member Abokasee's Avatar

Lets meet up somewhere in britan then go too the north and south pole take them over then we have a mini nation then we expanded into those tiny little islands scatterd around the globe get them all together then we have proper nation and we could take over the world!!!
    Now with transparent layers!

Lost on the Internet? Go back to start.

Forsmark, Sweden, where the radiation keeps me warm.

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry V
    The members of the Imperialist Club must take an oath that they believe in the following:
    1. The Right of Conquest is the foundation of Imperialism. Any country has the right to another as long as they are able to conquer it.
    2. Autocracy is the sole viable way of governing an Empire.
    2. That one must do everything in ones power to better the interests of the country and the Empire, even if it means overthrowing the present ruler if he is incompetent.

And finnally all British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealanders and other members whose home country is ruled by Her Most Brittanic Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, that they pledge to be loyal to God, Her and your Country.
    Let us begin with some good singing:
    Long live our noble Queen,
    God save the Queen:
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us:
    God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God, arise,
    Scatter thine enemies,
    And make them fall:
    Confound their politics,
    Frustrate their knavish tricks,
    On thee our hopes we fix:
    God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
    On her be pleased to pour;
    Long may she reign:
    May she defend our laws,
    And ever give us cause
    To sing with heart and voice
    God save the Queen.
    I swear the oath!

Btw, beautiful national hymn. Reminds me of how we in the Swedish schools sometimes aren´t allowed to sing our hymn (depens of how much left the pricipal is). And when we are allowed we may only sing the first two verse while the other two are to nationalistic.
    I support the Pike and Musket:Total War

Also Europa Barbarorum supporter!

Mediæval Auctoriso Member Member TheSilverKnight's Avatar

I can join, right? I want to see the Empire restored to it's former glory and stature!
    "I'm like the Vikings -- I come here, I steal your women, your booze, your dough, and then I go back home." ~ Wiz
    "Play RTW and wait till 1,000 people die and look at them from above. Then tell me it was worth the oil." - Byzantine Prince

Pining for the glory days... Member lancelot's Avatar

Im in, if you'll have me...

Long live the Empire!
    "England expects that every man will do his duty" Lord Nelson

"Extinction to all traitors" Megatron

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." Homer Simpson

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast