Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Praise of American Empire

Default Re: In Praise of American Empire

Nuke the whole of America? How mature. You may dislike the US Government but hating an entire nation is not healthy. Without the US the planet would more or less be buggered

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight
    Nuke the whole of America? How mature. You may dislike the US Government but hating an entire nation is not healthy. Without the US the planet would more or less be buggered

Yep.

Hence the rest of my statements,

I recon Every 1 can read what i said and understand where im coming from now,

Wether or not any 1 agrees I dont really mind.
    Im happy that ive voiced my oppinion.
    (although it is very vulgar and callas)

Prehaps some 1 will comprehend it,

ShambleS
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:00.

America is nothing but bad news? Wow this is news to me I guess we should have let you speak german or russian after ww2.

You are worthless with out ever meeting an american you would condem us all to death because of the actions of our leaders....should we kill all muslims because of osama....should we kill all germans because of hitler.....should we kill all russians because of stalin; of course not and you should not want all yanks dead because you don't like our leaders.

But I would have no problem if people killed people who want a mass genocide....like you for example...you are no better then nazis, the black panthers, or the klu klux klan.
    Formerly ceasar010

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar010
    America is nothing but bad news? Wow this is news to me I guess we should have let you speak german or russian after ww2.

You are worthless with out ever meeting an american you would condem us all to death because of the actions of our leaders....should we kill all muslims because of osama....should we kill all germans because of hitler.....should we kill all russians because of stalin; of course not and you should not want all yanks dead because you don't like our leaders.

But I would have no problem if people killed people who want a mass genocide....like you for example...you are no better then nazis, the black panthers, or the klu klux klan.

I Marriesd an american.
    I dont disslike race's I disslike humans,
    (but america as a whole seems to agrivate me the most i must admit)

And whats the difrence english german or russian.
    You always end up with some Power mad freak trying to take over the world any way,

If there were no humans The planet would be better off i say,
    Simple as that.

And theres no denying it.
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:08.

Wow we are to take the advice of some one who wants to kill all of us and they can't even spell.

If you want all humans dead why are you here?
    Formerly ceasar010

Clan Takiyama Senior Member R'as al Ghul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we are the cure.
    Agent Smith about the species of human beings, in the movie Matrix.
    Sounds familiar?
    Some of the above comments made me think where I had heard this before..

Singleplayer: Download beta_8
    Multiplayer: Download beta_5.All.in.1
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

Very Senior Member Gawain of Orkeny's Avatar

I Marriesd an american.
    I dont disslike race's I disslike humans,.
    Then why did you marry one? I hope your not planning on having any children and adding to this planets miserable human population.
    Fighting for Truth , Justice and the American way

Sense when has bush claimed he is taking over the world : And he will be out of office in a few years so no need to go try and kill us
    Formerly ceasar010

Wow we are to take the advice of some one who wants to kill all of us and they can't even spell.

If you want all humans dead why are you here?

Your petty insults just go to prove how worthless some People really are.
    Now if you have the Abilaty to Discuss something By all means do,

But if all you have is petty insults Id advise you to go do something els,

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain of Orkeny
    Then why did you marry one? I hope your not planning on having any children and adding to this planets miserable human population.

Yes i know.

I married an american becous I loved her,

I have a duaghter, And that makes me a hypocryt.

I still have my views,
    And although IL never kill any 1,
    I still Say humans suck.

Member Senior Member Proletariat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles
    Now if you have the Abilaty to Discuss something By all means do,

But if all you have is petty insults Id advise you to go do something els,
    You said we all should be nuked and you're telling other posters to elevate the debate? At least use the spellcheck button that is one and a half inches to the left of the Submit Reply option next time you feel the need to derail a thread.

you ARE a human...If humans are so evil why are you here? What about all the good humans have done.
    Formerly ceasar010

yea, what about me? I'm not power mad and I love everyone

The post is Praise american empire,

I am doing the opposit,
    This is not deraling the thread.
    this is voicing my oppinion on the post,

Petty insults directly aimed at 1 person becous of there views is deraling the tread,

and if you wish to continue this do it by pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight
    yea, what about me? I'm not power mad and I love everyone

:( Stop that.

Humans arent nice :(

Dont make me think of individuals :P

------------------------------------------------------

Humans Dont do good, well unelss its for there own benafit,
    And even then They dont do good.

The world is a mess,
    And humans did it.

If you make a list of good and bad things.
    The list will be VEry 1 sided.

And if you made a list of good things that wernt to help humans, Then u would not need much writing paper,
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:21.

I am going to stop here but you seriously should go seek a phycologist. I am not making fun of you...you sound like you really need help though.
    Formerly ceasar010

Petty insults directly aimed at 1 person becous of there views is deraling the tread,
    But major insults directed at all of mankind are not? If you believe what you say youhad no bussiness getting married as your wife is human is she not. How can you love such a terrible being as a human. Then on top of that you add to the planets misery by spawning another demon seed in the form of another human, your child. You are conflicted or is your family the only good one on the planet? Will yours please volunteer to make this world a better place and commit mass suicide?

Yeah that would work Mass suicide,

But Never gonna happen,
    AND although im not religious,

Some religions see suicide as a sinn, so i guess that 1s out of the question,

But christians seem to have found a loop hole in the Thou shal not KILL Law,
    By calling it a war. (i had said thou shalnot murder But its actualy thou shalt not kill )
    So i guess that's the one,

And i did say i was a hypocryt,
    but I do beleve these things,

Id be happyer if hunams just stoped Being asses, and Started taking care of the planet and forgeting that This guy here Is Muslim,
    and this guy here is a christian,
    And this guy lives in Iran

But it aint ever gonna happen.

So NUKE EM ALL!
    and Give something els a Turn.

Humans suck .

Bring back the dinosaurs Or sumthing

But this is way Off topic,

So im outa here befoe i make it worse,
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:49.

Quit talking like you are not a human because you ARE. And if you want us all to do suicide why dont you lead by example first
    Formerly ceasar010

HERE Cos I seem to have side tracked the topic. SORRY

Quote Originally Posted by Divinus Arma
    http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0426/p11s01-coop.html

I found this to be an interesting article.

Is America, or the West in general for that matter, morally or ethically superior?

Do you think that American hegemony is a stablizing force in the world, considering its philosophies on economic freedom and individual liberty?

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    One comparing the British Empire to the Nazis is incorrect on so many different levels.

Considering how well off the majority of the former British colonies are, Britain has had a far more positive impact then America and is a totally different society to that of the Nazis.

Check out the Commonwealth Nations sometime. Also look at how many of the countries that is helping out the USA are former British colonies (as is USA).

Pakistan, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

Add to that the scholarship programs that helped educate the colonialists. The likes of Ernest Rutherford was an Imperial scholar. And the on the whole peaceful transition of power to independance.

While the Nazis where killing off as many as possible that did not follow their creed and racial sterotypes, the British Empire was fighting them off with English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Maori, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Indians, Nepalese etc
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:32.

But christians seem to have found a loop hole in the Thou shal not murder Law,
    By calling it a war. ,
    Ah so now were targeting christains as well as americans. Like Christains and americans are worse than other people in general. PS killing somone in self defense is not murder in any way.

Yeah that would work Mass suicide,

But Never gonna happen,
    AND although im not religious,
    So whats holding you back and how in hell with your views again can you justify getting married and having a child.

He is probably not even married. By his spelling and his views.....I would guess he is a 9 year old who watches the sci-fi channel to much.
    Formerly ceasar010

He is probably not even married. By his spelling and his views.....I would guess he is a 9 year old who watches the sci-fi channel to much.

again your petty insults illuminate your intelligence,
    and maturaty.
    Or atleastyour lack of either.
    Last edited by Shambles; 08-13-2005 at 16:53.

And some one who wants to blow up the whole world and can't even spell is supposed to be my intellectual superior

At least use spell check its there for a reason.
    Formerly ceasar010

Silly child, I will no longer Be amuzing my self with your witless and, Meaning less sentances.

You are one strange fella.

Here is a summary of your views.

You want me and every one else here dead because we are ...humans.

And even though you hate humans you bring another hell spawn into earth And you marry the evilest type of human *gasp* an American.

You have got to have the most hypocritical(and creepy) views of any one I have seen on this site.

PS At least I know how to make a sentence.
    Last edited by scooter_the_shooter; 08-13-2005 at 17:03.
    Formerly ceasar010

Pining for the glory days... Member lancelot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    One comparing the British Empire to the Nazis is incorrect on so many different levels.

Considering how well off the majority of the former British colonies are, Britain has had a far more positive impact then America and is a totally different society to that of the Nazis.

Check out the Commonwealth Nations sometime. Also look at how many of the countries that is helping out the USA are former British colonies (as is USA).

Pakistan, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

Add to that the scholarship programs that helped educate the colonialists. The likes of Ernest Rutherford was an Imperial scholar. And the on the whole peaceful transition of power to independance.

While the Nazis where killing off as many as possible that did not follow their creed and racial sterotypes, the British Empire was fighting them off with English, Welsh, Scots, Irish, Maori, Fuzzy Wuzzies, Indians, Nepalese etc
    Well said.
    "England expects that every man will do his duty" Lord Nelson

"Extinction to all traitors" Megatron

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." Homer Simpson

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

:sigh:

Temporarily closed for staff review.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12