Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redneck club

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Default Re: Redneck club

well, ill join up for the Florida one.

Im really a proud supporter of the South(nearly made my nick General Lee....)

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

How many Virginians does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change it, and 4 to sit on the porch and "jaw" about how wonderful the old light bulb was.

How many rednecks?

1 to shoot it out, and 1 electrician to re-wire and install a new one.

How many Texans?

6 -- but ya'll gotta remember just how BIG things are in Texas.

How many Yankees?

2 -- a carpet-bagger to steal it from some decent hard-working 'baman and some yankee to take the swag and install it.

The South WILL rise again! (Casue every 10 years they get more electoral votes!)
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

agitated Member master of the puppets's Avatar
    where destruction lay around me from a fight i could not win

Talking Re: Redneck club

Bubba: a hyuk hyuk hyuk, eh cledis wanna go down to the river and play with sticks?! i gots sum moonshine too *tooth falls out of mouth*

Kledis: yeah sure bubba, mabey we'll find a raccoon fer dinner

Bubba: i'll go an get my shotgun, EH MA WE IS HAVIN RACCOON FER DINNER

uh oh looks like another rebel uprising...wheres is the brilliant awesome mighty general U.S.Grant when you need him
    A nation of sheep will beget a a government of wolves. Edward R. Murrow

Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. —1 John 2:9

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Do you guys like the blue collar boys I like them although they do show a few stereotypes its nothing i havent done or seen someone else do whssya you guys think?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

I was born in Texas, grew up in Georgia, spent the summers of my youth in North Carolina, and now live in Virginia. My father's family is from South Carolina, my mother's family is from Texas. Does this make me a cosmopolitan redneck?

At what point in this thread do we start discussing NASCAR drivers? That should start a good flame war

@ SFTS: The Blue Collar guys are pretty funny as comedians, but the show needs work. Bill Engvall has lost his edge, he moved to California and bringing up his kids softened him up. Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White have pretty good standup routines though.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

You're right about engvall white is by far the best IMO and and good old #3 is the best ever hands down him or Yarborough or Trickle or...

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatinous Cube
    Wait, NASCAR is a pre-requisite? Count me out, that's more boring than soccer.
    No its not dont worry

Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

I love blue collar comedy.

So, is this Southern club or Redneck club? There is a difference....

Quote Originally Posted by King of Atlantis
    I love blue collar comedy.

So, is this Southern club or Redneck club? There is a difference....
    Hmmm Id say a bit of both you dont have to be a redneck but you have to under stand youll never understand the intracacies of snipe hunting

(If you want in you have to get that)
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 08-24-2005 at 23:49.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12