Thread: Hi all and a happy Xmass

Post Hi all and a happy Xmass

Hi all,

Its been some time since I posted here life and all that took the better of me. To top that I was totally disappointed while modding RTW that I quit all Modding in the series. Any way it is nice to see people still interested in the HTW it was great making it and at the end ended up as on of the best ever mods on the MTW. For that I thank you all.

Zimoa if I remember well it was about this time that we made the first release of the mod so if I am not mistaken HTW closes to its 2nd birthday

I see a lot of people asking about a BA HTW to top the HTW ... well that would be difficult not that the stuff is not there ... everything is ready and most units can be built with in a few weeks but the graphics will take months to make. So it is not feasible since the RTW is already in the second version signifying that even RTW is at the end or the series as it is now.

Most probably I will start something with in the RTW lines located around the 2000BC but still I would have to come to grips with the RTW files ... something I know I will hate though the graphics there are more easy to do.

Any way, ... have a nice time. For those of you that would like to fool around in HTW and BA HTW I will send Zimoa the set of tools that would produce units and campaign maps for you to fool around with.

Cheers to all and have a nice holyday.

PS. It would be nice if those of you that would like to know about HTW and modding made a pass from the 80-something pages of the megapolis thread that has virtually all the steps from the humble beginning till the glorious final with the final release of the mod.

Default Re: Hi all and a happy Xmass

Hi komninos!

Yes, it was an exciting and wonderful time to create HTW :)

I´m proud to be a member of the mod team which created HTW.
    I also have not much time to be here and to create something: You know real life is a beast :)

And btw:
    I hope that flip will win an org award.
    Good luck!

greetings: Antalis::
    Last edited by Antalis::; 01-03-2006 at 11:50.
    »Erzähle, Wandrer, wenn du nach Sparta kommst, daß wir, seinen Gesetzen gehorsam, hier gefallen sind.«

CHIEF ARCHITECT

visit our HTW website

Master of Puppets Member hellenes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by komninos
    Hi all,

Its been some time since I posted here life and all that took the better of me. To top that I was totally disappointed while modding RTW that I quit all Modding in the series. Any way it is nice to see people still interested in the HTW it was great making it and at the end ended up as on of the best ever mods on the MTW. For that I thank you all.

Zimoa if I remember well it was about this time that we made the first release of the mod so if I am not mistaken HTW closes to its 2nd birthday

I see a lot of people asking about a BA HTW to top the HTW ... well that would be difficult not that the stuff is not there ... everything is ready and most units can be built with in a few weeks but the graphics will take months to make. So it is not feasible since the RTW is already in the second version signifying that even RTW is at the end or the series as it is now.

Most probably I will start something with in the RTW lines located around the 2000BC but still I would have to come to grips with the RTW files ... something I know I will hate though the graphics there are more easy to do.

Any way, ... have a nice time. For those of you that would like to fool around in HTW and BA HTW I will send Zimoa the set of tools that would produce units and campaign maps for you to fool around with.

Cheers to all and have a nice holyday.

PS. It would be nice if those of you that would like to know about HTW and modding made a pass from the 80-something pages of the megapolis thread that has virtually all the steps from the humble beginning till the glorious final with the final release of the mod.

Κομνηνέ που σε ρε πατριωτη χάθηκες!!!
    ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΡΕ!!!
    ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΕΠΙΘΥΜΕΙΣ!!!!

Just to inform you RTW's engine will be used AT least for the next 3 years so the models wont be a waste job!!!
    Keep up the modding or else my cousin will kill you, he only plays HTW and has actually NEVER played MTW or RTW...

Hellenes
    Impunity is an open wound in the human soul.

ΑΙΡΕΥΟΝΤΑΙ ΕΝ ΑΝΤΙ ΑΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΑΡΙΣΤΟΙ ΚΛΕΟΣ ΑΕΝΑΟΝ ΘΝΗΤΩΝ ΟΙ ΔΕ ΠΟΛΛΟΙ ΚΕΚΟΡΗΝΤΑΙ ΟΚΩΣΠΕΡ ΚΤΗΝΕΑ

The best choose one thing in exchange for all, everflowing fame among mortals; but the majority are satisfied with just feasting like beasts.

Good to see you again Antalis and Komninos, if we dig up Flip it is like the old days again. We did a great job on HTW indeed, was a wonderfull project and also proud to had the privilege to work together with such great guys. Cheers, LZoF

Hi Zimoa and Antalis,

Long time no see ... or hear as is the correct way to put it ;).
    Life is getting back to a normal level but is still far from the old days.

Thing is I had a major disk problem ... my IDE controller decided to live me and corrupted my disks in doing so .

I have lost all data to HTW or otherwise ... all work, all prototypes and all the tools I used to build them so if by any change any one has a version of them please can you mail them to me.

hellenes my friend I have not modded for nearly one year or more. But I plan on returning back to moding. My main problem is that there are no good tools to built RTW units in a organized manner so I have to build them from scratch and that takes time considering that the last one I made took me ~6months to formalize and it was lost along with the rest of the stuff.

But I will try to get back in business that I promise.