Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoH get together - January 2006

Blue Eyed Samurai Senior Member Wishazu's Avatar

Default CoH get together - January 2006

Get your code tags on guys. We are looking to have another CoH day online for BI v1.6.

The date i`m aiming for is Saturday the 28th of January. This should hopefully give everyone who only got the game for christmas(like me) a chance to get to grips with BI and also for all the Christmas holiday stuff that eats up so much of our time to be over and done with.

Feel free to suggest a better time/date.

I hope to see you then.
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Blue eyes for our samurai
    Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    For your home is now the Org
    By Gregoshi

Default Re: CoH get together - January 2006

well sixty views but no response :( i think we`ll have to maybe consider that the CoH may have died...
    "Wishazu does his usual hero thing and slices all the zombies to death, wiping out yet another horde." - Askthepizzaguy, Resident Evil: Dark Falls

"Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical"
    Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Im still here Wish.
    And will probs be able to make it.

"A lamb goes to the slaughter but a man, he knows when to walk away."

(I know I've not signed it YET, but will in a mo. Just thought i'd mention this.)

There are not alot of people with 1.6, I just started multiplayer, I have 1.6, and it's hard to find a game. I'm reinstalling for 1.5 right now just so I dont have to wait ages to join a game. Perhaps the lack of interest is because you are suggesting 1.6?

I would like to take part by the way in this, I am no pro. But if you need somebody to make up the numbers I'll be there.
    Last edited by Monarch; 01-22-2006 at 16:03.

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

i think we`ll have to maybe consider that the CoH may have died...
    Let’s hope that the Code of Honour will never die in the hearts of those who have made the pledge.

Some of us did have a vision that extended beyond that individual Signing, to a special community of Code Members. But it seems that the very nature of the pledge, being an individual commitment to do our personal best to build a better overall community, almost excludes separating that community again into Code Signers and non Code Signers. Even for a day!

It appears that The Code is, only what The Code is! But with proof positive by SEGA’s closing of open chat in the RTW foyer, the honourable behavior proposed by The Code has been shown to be an absolute necessity. Signed or not, I hope everyone will read The Code, and take the lesson of lost chat to heart.

238 Signers as of today, January 22, 2006

Go With Honour – Keep The Code
    Last edited by Tomisama; 01-22-2006 at 17:57.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Just wondering something. When I go in multiplayer now, I am supposed to put [CoH] in front of my name?

its a personal choice mate, when the code started we all put the tags on to help promote it, most people have since removed them but i still see a few from time to time.

btw, im still going to be showing up for the COH get together next weekend, maybe a few people will make an appearance. If anyone does want to show up then meet in the Competitive lobby(its allways the least busy lobby) from 8pm GMT. The time is not set in concrete but thats when i`ll be around :)
    Last edited by Wishazu; 01-23-2006 at 14:33.

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Forever British Member King Ragnar's Avatar

I would be there if i could, if it is at friday or saturday 8pm, then i cannot make it, as i have to work
    Vote For The British nationalist Party.
    Say no to multi-culturalism.

I would gladly show up for a couple BI games...need a specific time though?
    Hunter King George Visit the Realm of the Hunters:
    Proud participant of the Code of Honor. Have you signed the code?

Thread killer Member Rodion Romanovich's Avatar

I'm still a CoH man, but don't play BI at the moment, playing mostly EB at the moment. Maybe when EB gets more online players and there'd be a EB CoH day I'd be glad to join (unless it collides with some of my RL activities )
    Under construction...

"In countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and Norway, there is no separation of church and state." - HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by LegioXXXUlpiaVictrix
    I'm still a CoH man, but don't play BI at the moment, playing mostly EB at the moment. Maybe when EB gets more online players and there'd be a EB CoH day I'd be glad to join (unless it collides with some of my RL activities )
    You could always install twice I suppose? Still just for one night and a few mp games seems a little OTT. Still, your choice

Are you still going on tonight? It's just I uninstalled BI in prep for a RTW pbem I'm participating. However If people are going on I'll install twice and install BI on one of them.

i went online from about 10:30pm GMT and didnt see any other CoH tags :(

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Owww.. I apologize everyone, just read this. But everyoen is backing off BI now and returning to R:TW. I think it's one of the two: Either people got sick with the 'no-variety' status of BI or, they got too used to R: TW Cav kick ass system that they hate the new thing in BI. And I also prefair R: TW on BI..
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishazu
    i went online from about 10:30pm GMT and didnt see any other CoH tags :(
    I turn off my computer at the latest at 10pm, watch TV after that. Sorry, I think that perhaps we should reschedule. With more emphasis on publicity and chosing which game to use.

i was just hoping people would show up and just play whatever...

Sun Tzu the Art of War

Red blood for his sword
    Your ronin days are over
    By Gregoshi

Quote Originally Posted by Wishazu
    i was just hoping people would show up and just play whatever...
    :)

oi.. anyone herd of genesis?
    Mizukage of the Shinobi Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Darren_Shan
    :)

oi.. anyone herd of genesis?
    First of all, welcome to the Org

Bit of a random place to post that question, also a huge bump lol. But I'll answer anyway :) I have heard of Gen, you old clan I believe?

Quote Originally Posted by Monarch
    First of all, welcome to the Org

Bit of a random place to post that question, also a huge bump lol. But I'll answer anyway :) I have heard of Gen, you old clan I believe?
    lol :)

the prob is that i cant post new forums (DIE ADMINS )
    and thx for the warm welcome m8

and yes gen is my old clan.. and i just love it.. it was the greatest clan in the old days

Quote Originally Posted by Darren_Shan

and yes gen is my old clan.. and i just love it.. it was the greatest clan in the old days
    Till Sith decided to finish it..

Anyway, what do you think about another 'CoH get together' event? I think it'd be kinda cool and at least 5 boys can show up :D
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

lol we were allys :D

IM IN IT! ME AND MY CLAN WILL SURELLY BE THERE!

Well that one wasn't exactly a success, to say the least.

But not that many check the CoH forum, if you want to do better then I suggest posting on clan forums, get some interest.

It's enough: You and Tib, Wish, Tomi, Cow <--- Regular forum checkers along with anyone that gets the news..

lol leaving the poor noobs out?

im the ldr of the mighty genesis clan hahahaa atleast when it WAs mighty

so i wanna play 2!

I haven't left anyone out. I simply said anyone who'd get the news.

anything u say m8

btw anyone here knows about AoE, AoG????

I think I saw one of those tags in the lobby, they don't mean anything to me though v_v

So, if we go ahead...BI 1.6?

AoE = Axes of Evil. Kind of kill the enemy alliance, their is on right now between Sith and Gerudo against COR.

The AoE clan = A group of about 4 men that disbanded from Sith, just to re-make the clan they had in M: TW.

@Monarch: I say yes. Because nowadays R: TW is infested with all those 'SuperMAN' armies.. Which's a thing I really dislike.

and theres a AoG but dont tell anyone :)

Quote Originally Posted by x-dANGEr
    AoE = Axes of Evil. Kind of kill the enemy alliance, their is on right now between Sith and Gerudo against COR.

The AoE clan = A group of about 4 men that disbanded from Sith, just to re-make the clan they had in M: TW.

@Monarch: I say yes. Because nowadays R: TW is infested with all those 'SuperMAN' armies.. Which's a thing I really dislike.
    Suits me perfectly, actually only really started MP when BI came around, so I'm terrible at vanilla MP :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast