Thread: Welcome

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Default Welcome

This forum is to discuss about hard- and software.

New place, under construction and things will change.

-General board rules apply.
    -No warez.
    -Critics are of course, welcome. But keep it constructive, no rants please: 'TosaOS %$#% and he's only after money'. True, but don't say.
    -Have fun.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

Default Re: Welcome

I think my heart skipped a beat upon seeing this.

THANK YOU TOSA!

Now, if you don't mind, i need to call an ambulance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    This forum is to discuss about hard- and software.

New place, under construction and things will change.

-General board rules apply.
    -No warez.
    -Critics are of course, welcome. But keep it constructive, no rants please: 'TosaOS %$#% and he's only after money'. True, but don't say.
    -Have fun.
    Wow, nice. Tosa, how about broadening the forum to include the internet as well?

Hardware/Software/Internet.

American since 2012 Senior Member AntiochusIII's Avatar

Wow. The org's another step towards full-time online community-ness. Of course, this is a great move. Thanks, Tosa.

Congratulations for the dream come true, Mikeus Caesar.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quietus
    Wow, nice. Tosa, how about broadening the forum to include the internet as well?

Hardware/Software/Internet.
    If you're going to go that route, why limit yourself to the internet? There are all sorts of networking protocols, and TCP/IP is just one. I mean, if we're going to be pure geek about this, it would be "Hardware/Software/Networking."

Senior Member Senior Member Reenk Roink's Avatar

And Star Trek!

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    If you're going to go that route, why limit yourself to the internet? There are all sorts of networking protocols, and TCP/IP is just one. I mean, if we're going to be pure geek about this, it would be "Hardware/Software/Networking."
    It's quite possible. After all, there are computer only messageboards and they contain many forums and have many members. 'Even' (using the word that suggests surprise, blows my geek cover now) mobiles are in PC magazines. If interest in all this picks up at this board and traffic gets dense, then we can just add more forums. For now hard-and software should cover just all legal things related to microchips?

TV series are a bit different I think. Would do better in the Frontroom.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Because that's the extent of my knowledge . It would be nice to read people discussing, for example, "Internet 2.0" etc. :)

I sort of took the inititive and started a thread about broswers. Sorry I didn't look to much into the name, I just thought it was a 'Computer Chat' forum really.

I'll be sure to limit future topics to hard/soft ware.

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign
    I sort of took the inititive and started a thread about broswers. Sorry I didn't look to much into the name, I just thought it was a 'Computer Chat' forum really.

I'll be sure to limit future topics to hard/soft ware.
    Not all all, you thread is perfect here. This is the computer room.
    Unto each good man a good dog

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

You know, i can see the future for the .Org. It started out in late '99 as a small forum of fanatics dedicated to a game that hadn't been released, and will probably end this decade not only still devoted to the TW games, but also as a multipurpose website and forum, dedicated to all sorts of Intarwebs things.

The future's bright...the future's .Orgish.

EDIT: Just been thinking, but a note should be added to the rules pointing out that this is for talking about hard/software, and isn't the apothecary.
    Last edited by Mikeus Caesar; 02-07-2006 at 17:09.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.