Thread: Re-open Medieval Total Realism

MTR: AOA project ###### (temp) Member kataphraktoi's Avatar

Default Re-open Medieval Total Realism

Don't punish others who want to post in the MTR thread Moderator.

Its no fair !!
    Retired from games altogether!!

Feudalism TOtal War, non-active member and supporter. Long Live Orthodox Christianity!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Re-open Medieval Total Realism

Consider this thread closed or take it to the Watchtower...

Senior Member Senior Member econ21's Avatar

It was certainly not my intention to punish anyone, least of all others who want to post, by locking the thread. But it seemed inevitable that leaving it open would lead it to spiral off-topic and maybe into further flames.

I've already said I am happy to see future Medieval Total Realism threads provided they stick by the forum rules. But I am not inclined to re-open the original one because it just got ugly and was not how forum patrons are supposed to talk to each other. People in the forum are supposed to treat each other like friends or at least with respect .

Seii Taishōgun 征夷大将軍 Member PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Thanks Simon ....

that is what Iposted and that made get angry the thread starters ,

I must say that from what I know , I ' have read and seen the CA reconstructions are historically quite accurate this time , I don't think there could be the need of a Realism mod as for the units , at least we could need a more nice texture pack , but units are really more accurate historically speacking than they where for rtw ....
    I don't find anything insulting or bad , I just stated my opinion , beeing insulted and bad addressed just becouse of this is a sign of immaturity and childness , if people can't manage contact with who doesn't agree with you then shouldn't post in public forum , plus criticism is always constructive , and needs to be considered , it is uslesess to create a thread where he want everyone tell him all he says is correct ....
    I was the first to tell that Rome TW wasn't historically accurate , but you could see this from the first screenshots , this time from the screens I saw CA made an exceptional job in terms of historical accuracy , just look for example at the turkish ottoman troops ..... knowing history is a matter of facts and not guesses .... What I said is that It is too early to say that CA made an unhistorical job ,.... even about Elephant with cannons and camels , just becouse someone doesn't knows about them doesnt mean they didn't exhisted ..... and they did , altought not with a cannon but a heavy gun .....

also posting into a forum has to be civil and you have to be able to get assaulted even and defend your opinions , answering in bad manners or behaving unpolitely is just stupid to me , especially when it is all related to a game ....

Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.

VIS ET HONOR

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Don't open it...

They insulted Prom for saying his opinion!!!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?