Thread: How to view .tga files.

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

Default How to view .tga files.

Since we have this nice new URL system, how do I get to view the .tga files that are the portraits in MTW?
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

Default Re: How to view .tga files.

paint shop pro views them..

Google for.
    free tga viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry V
    Since we have this nice new URL system, how do I get to view the .tga files that are the portraits in MTW?
    I'd recommend XnView. It's the best freeware viewer/browser/converter around, IMO. :)

Lesbian Rebel Member Mikeus Caesar's Avatar

If you can't be bothered with those programs, surely you could just convert them to a .jpg by changing the filename and then view in paint, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranika
    I'm being assailed by a mental midget of ironically epic proportions. Quick as frozen molasses, this one. Sharp as a melted marble. It's disturbing. I've had conversations with a braying mule with more coherence.

i dont think you can do that.