Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AAR - The Waste Land - A EB Parthian Story

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Default Re: AAR - The Waste Land - A EB Parthian Story

Stop it if you want Atraserse, but I personally have enjoyed it form the beginning, and any more updates you ahve will be greatly appreciated.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

aka Artaserse (the Lone Borg) Member Obelics's Avatar

hallo Count, too nice to see you're still around too, as i sayd im a bit out of training, but i must admit the wastlander "fièvre" is slowly taking me, so pheraphs i could post some small update in some days (we had still to take that damned town of Antiocheia-Margiane, and im becoming to think this thread [thanks a lot PsichoV, TA and others ] is very well fitted to host some new table)

Cheers pal

EDITED to add a copy of Table 7 and Tab 8
    this is a copy and paste of table 7:

Ok, just a minor update this time, I hadn't the time to play EB, so i have just edited the screen shots i had taken 4 days ago, but i edited it to make them more interesting i hope, since the battle was a minor one. Hope the next update i can have more time, anyway i hope you like it. For all Astianax fans, i must excuse, cause ive not the money to buy the mercs unit to merge with Astianax and Cribyo units. Now they are 1 men unit there in Kiat, but i promise in the next update you will see again those boys, they are well and safe for now. Remember as usually to press F11 and take present that i had just this morning to edit the images. Now i will post the 7th table (the front image is Anahit the Goddess):

TAVOLA VII

Parthia, Third Century B.C. Who could have imagined that a little State faraway, whose childs are born from the Waste Steppes, a day of Fire as the Mighty Phoenix, could raise from the dried dust bringing their winded sceptre, fallen from the sky as a gift by the Holy Mithra, The Guardian of the Eastern Heaven, against those greek people who have slammed in a recent past, the Great Persians our Ancestors!

So a day of Spring, We have to do what can bring us, as far as we never could have imagined, the day to face the Seleucids enemy, the same enemys, whose exploits gained the The Ancient Akemenid Kingdom to that Alexander their young Macedonian general....

So time has come to make the holy ruines of Persepolis reborn! There were a time when ambassadors from the farest places, even from the East Country of the Silk, came to prostrate themselves under the Akemenid Throne there in the Capital...but now we could be happy if won this battle, those greeks will let us free to continue our expension, along those Lands of Desolation...

And so the battle is going to begin...the first wall we face, a woden one for luck! We're not used to those trucks there in the lost steppes, what a luck we can afford to rent a pair of them from a greek leech carpenter, who live near the town...

The town spreading under a dark night sky, is a strange and charming spectacle for our brave warriors of the steppes, what misterious and enchanting secrets are hidden behind that wall of wood and iron?

and so it is time to enter the town and discover by ourselves what are the sweet enchanting treasures, hidden there inside, those greeks are renowned people for lasciviousness and lust, even more then we Eastern ones...eh

while breaking throw the streets of Antiocheia, the fierce Parthians cant just avoid to look ecstasied, to the white marble embellishing the greek town...but time to fight is not time to be amazed...

The End is near, we can hear to the desperate weepings of the people there, behind the walls of their locked houses...just too early now to cry! cray even more after this battle will end...

And here's the results as expected...

A sad day for this town, how many people will be forced to leave their houses, how many husbands will never see their wifes anymore...

good news never come alone! Our Man is now a Great one! Lets pray the God of the Sky Ahura Mazda the Watchfull you can become even more great as a general!

but now that we can rest a bit in this town of lust and perdition, we can read some news from the Western Lands...who are thos people and what do they think to accomplish in this world of War and Ruins? A day will come you can rest in peace, the Parthian come, will take you Peace and Prosperity!

Our quest can stop for now, we will settle here trying to organize the new province, and trying to persuade those peoples, we are good people who olny desire to enjoy their stay in this exotic place as far as our finances will allow us.

The World is Waste the Town if Vast, lets hope to have a sweet good time there in Antiocheia, waiting for a long night to pass...

TBC

hope enjoied
    And this is a copy and paste of Table 8:
    Ok, first of all a warmy arsarakaracazz as usually to all people who have read/liked/unliked etc. this, a thanks also to Omorphos, Sarkis and Salvor Hardin for their suggestion, thanks people, i have very appreciated your interest in this to continue. Anyway i will continue to play in my way for now, i can survive again, so im enjoying this, every turn i still can afford to upkeep my army is very funny...now i will post table eight (remember to press F11 on your keyboard for a better viewing)

TAVOLA VIII

"You Madam, are the eternal humorist,
    The eternal enemy of the absolute,
    Giving our vagrant moods the slightest twist!
    With your air indifferent and imperious
    At a stroke our mad poetics to confute -"
    And - "Are we then so serious?".

T. S. Eliot "Conversation Galante"

An horse riding from afar, your shields can cover you, calm and cold blood...arrows storming from everywere, horses fleeing, it's a mortal flee, we are with the wind and our Lord is the supreme Master of The Sky...we are the Parthian and we will storm the four direction, and as the wind bring us to you, the wind can take us away...

How beautyfull is the norhtern sky, we like cold and wind, we like our extended frontiers, our waste steppes, we like so many thinks, but we hate those people here who wants to make us become their servants...

We have to defend our people and our towns, they consider us as barbarian, cause we dont speeck their strange language, but we consider ourselves as Persian, the biggest and civilized empire we have known, we want this empire reborn a day, but this day is so far away...for now we have to face those spear-lover people to keep our freedom safe away...

And so the battle begin...we hope our men can afford their task successfully, we have so many nice people in our army, here's Cysuz, the mighty archer, and Kuna the fierce knight, and Astianax, Cribyo, and Theophilattos who love to fights as far as he hates to speak...

How hight are the walls of Kiat and how far they seems the enemy, but from this heights they are so easy to aim at them...

The Greeks figure they cant afford the fights with no siege weapons, and decide to leave the walls, it is time to break-out our Gates of Wood and Iron and try to kill as much of them we can...

How dusty is the day and how fast they run, go Akemenes, you have Theophilattos at your flank,make this day, a day they will remember for longtime...

Sometimes, the war can be ejoyable for whom has passed his life on an horse here in the vast steppes, some time it can be a sad affair even for the fiercest warrior...

and here's the results...

no time to stay, the war is endless, they are rich and powerfull, and they want to erase us from the face of the Earth...

Another battle is going to begin, an harder one, helpfully, Barabigna, our King, is come from Nisa to join his forces with the ours, now we are strong, and we can face this threat with all the violence and the anger we deserve for our pains...

The Waste Lands are a perfect place to manouvre our horse-mounted warriors, nice are those climates for our mood, and how far are that mountains there at the end of the horizon...

And here's the battle has begun, as a storm from the sky the Parthian arrows will penetrate the enemy armour...

Those Greek have a better technology than Pathians so far, their horsemen are better armored and their spears can easily penetrate Parthians wooden shields, oh money wretched money, they can afford a better armour, a finest steel for their blades, but we have the wind and the dust with us, and Mithra the Arcangel, with his fireblade in his right-hands, will guide our arrows throw the wind and the dust, poor greeks, your eyes are blind while our arrows find their path throw your armour...

Time for this fight is going to an end...some flee, other stay, but the knocking of our horses-hoofs, is the signal you will stay forever...

now it is time for punishment, our money are wasted as usually, and we need to raid some town to gain a loot can pay our fees...we are poor and our economy is weak, our nature is to raid cause we are nomads, and if we dont raid, we can remain nomad for a long long time again...

A fight? A skirmish we could say, anyway path to the town is short and easy...

And this is the prey we were searching for, a big town full of riches, the only problem are that wall, they are the first we face out of our lands....

Here's the Parhian army lead by General Akemenes under the walls of Asaak, there are some enemy on the walls, their are waiting for us, but we have a different plan...

Oh the Mighty Archer, you served well under Phraotes your distant causin, you are serving even better under Akemenes, the latter apprentice of Phraotes...hope those time of misery and desperation dont bring away you and all Parthia with the winds from the East...

The Parthian are inside the walls of Asaak, is there somebody waiting for them? The warriors of the steppes are not used to fight in a so restricted space, we hope we will not suffer many losses even if the enemy is weack...

Now to the center plaza! There is waiting the enemy general Erakleiades and his last men...

Ah! This unlucky man is dead! His Cavalry seemed could keep the defence of the town, but his force were to small, and at the end, he fell to the ground under a soft caress of Kuna the Mad Axe...

What seemed an easy fight, revealed as a dangerous one! Those men seems invincibles, what is the secret power hidden under their armour?

And here's the results for last:

Now we have the choice...what to do? No one say a word, everyone knows what to do, some of us are hesitant, others (a certain barbarian who loves to fan his gentle axe to the wind) cant stand, they just want to rush in the houses, open the doars and do whatever they want with this people who have instigated their anger...

Another town conquered, a sad destiny for its people, another province to enlarge our Kingdom, is the southern sky our new frontier? We will see...

But now it is time to rest, the lands are Wast as waste are the street of this town of ghosts, no matter if we have pushed our army so far away it is so easy for one of our inner provinces to be lost...

TBC

hope enjoyed

I follow it on the rtr forum but I think I don't have an account there so I can't post.

I really LOVE the story, the characters, the pictures. You really should continue if you want to. Thanks for all the laughs anyway.

Arrow Tavola XV / Intermezzo / Tavola XVI - A (last 3 old installements)

[thanks man, anyway cause ive almost finished a sort of update this afternoon (but i have to complete it adding the useless comments by Otanes The Teller...), i will post the last table (chapter) i uploaded in the in the RTR aar forums, just to give the new one a sort of continuity. Anyway i will post the new table tomorrow in then night (i have to add some small thinks as i sayd), so for now here's the last past table to start on (notice that the text is the same as on that forums)]:

EDITED to add a copy & paste of Table 9 and Table 10
    This is a copy of Table 9
    ok here's the nineth table, hope you like, i would have updated it on another page, cause too much picture on the same page could be create some trouble for slow connections, anyway if there is someone who have some problem to see it, let me know, anyway as usually a warmy arzarakarawaz to all people who read this and remember to press F11 on your keyboard cause the vertical screen shots. Im enjoing to do this, so i will post another table when i have the time to assembly it.

TAVOLA IX

What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
    Out of this stony rubbish? Son of a man,
    You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
    A heap of broken images, where the sun beats,
    And the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief,
    And the dry stone no sound of water.

T.S.Heliot - The Waste Land

And so what are we going to become? Can we be called nomads anymore? Are we became a band of wild beasts eager fot blood? Could the Sky enlight our way and show us the path to Wisdom and Mercy

Oh Gods! We are trying to make you forgive our mistakes, could we rebuild from ruins and misery, and gain the love of people that suffered pain under our flowing steel?

But yes, how can we talk of mercy in the Lands where no man would live, the Waste Lands are the place were the iron raise from dust, and claim his time as a bloody beast!

The walls of Gerico and Babilon, could not stop our horde of wind and fog, the clouds seems to flee upon our raised spears...

some man are searching for to dye...other men are waiting their destiny to comply...

The Celestial Spheres can hide a jewel-case under their secret inner ice-cap, wisemen say, we will never know, what is the hidden bark of our deeper soul...

ghost can flee from human beings, men can't stand, before such presences, from the afterlife...

Pheraps we crossed a little bridge we had never to cross again...some men have lost their first candour, their hands are red of a worthy blood...

And so those are the outlines, there in the Waste Lands...

people is dead, people is still alive,
    it could be fine to find a man that could be worth one of this nasty folks!

Here's Akemenes and Gaubarauva of Misene, they are leading the Parthian forces over the Eastern steppes, trying to catch some juicy prey...

And there's Pharotes, an holy man! all his soldiers love him as a father...and he love them as an husband... and how to forget Tuxtra, a man we haven't met before...well we will never meet again cause his fate is to settle there, and fight against his nomadic soul...

The kingdom of Parthia..Pahvl...call it as you want..is stronger than ever, money flow form our leather pokets, or better, money flew and went away... but more warriors the wretched money, can gain to our Cause...a better army is ready to prove their indisputable faith...

But a day of cold and wind, the time is come, to prove ourselfs, our riches hadn't make us so lascivious, as those freakish greeks...

A strange noise raise from the ground, it is the eternal litany of the trembling souls

those are the chants of the fallen corpses, who are warning the alives, to do not follow, their ancient Fate..

Poor you Man, who enter here, could have chanted the
    old wise man, leading wistling his slowy boat, over the eternal red river...Here are the hills, and there will be a wasted champ, covered by tombs...

Enemy are worthyless and cowards, but they are a lot, and this can bring us some trouble...

and so the knocking of the horse's hoofs, a well-known sound for the steppes horse-mounted warriors, a noise that this time, is coming from the other side...

Time to charge Dionisios! Your name is the name of a God! Ah, a lazy one for sure, this could be a luck for us...

Time to hunt for little hearty pawing souls...

But luck can be blind sometimes, and a spear could not worth another one, a finest steel and a deeper armour could change the way, this day was going to be...

Have we offended the Gods with our quest for money and lust? If we have done, this could have be the right reward

and here's the results

When the luck abandon you, every think can be good to calm your anger!

some time the innocent one have to pay for the faults of the guilty ones...how can be cruel the crowd when aiming at single one!

The World is Vast, the places are much, will you be able to find a good place to stay, oh good Otanes, the teller of this strange story of wind and dust?

TBC

hope enjoied

and this is a copy of Table 10
    Ok here we are, as usually a warmy arzarakawaz to all people who have read this, and now i will post table ten. Hope you like as previous ones (with this table i consider closed the first cycle of this Campaign, i will call it the "Inner Cycle" or Yin, the next one from the table eleven, will be Yang, i hope...)

TAVOLA X

You are invulnerable, you have no Achilles' heel.
    You will go on, and when you have prevailed
    You can say: at this point many a one has failed.

T.S Eliot - Portrait of a Lady

Well, April is the cruellest month, that's what the Poet sayd, but an even more cruel month it was for Parthians who suffered the pains of the defeat...

Lands are spreading under the Dark Skys of the East, Fog is hiding us the real threath from the Western Heaven, A fog that will fade-out a day, when our Horsemen Horde will gallop towards the Lands where the Sun is used to fall...

Yes, The Parthian Grounds are spreading-up, Arsace is Dead but how He would be Proud of Us if He could see how larges His Lands are becoming to be

Our troops there in Marakanda have found a fine place to rest, they had to recharge their force, it's time for vengeance...

The nobles of our Kingdom have decided to join our Quest, some of them has left their ruiined lands, to lend their rennowned combat skills to the Parthian Cause...

And so Time to revenge our blood is come...

Will We be capable to send that General who smiled upon the abandoned corpse of many of our warriors, in a better place where to stay?

War bloody war, we are nomads, and nomads are good hearted peoples, but they never forget...

The ground is going to be dark of the fighting deadmen, rivers of blood will flow to calm down our thirst...

Oh noble people! How were you pityfull, to grace us with your aid!

The night is near and a deeper dark is going to cover your eyes, Oh Seleucid General!

and here's the results

Old news.. and more fresh ones!

Time to move towards Nisa, there's people who's waiting us

The Towers were ready, the Rams were finished, but as they were to begin the exploit, a Parthian Chant raised by the back...

And so it's Time to fight again

The Blue Sky that cover the Lands of Nisa, seems to invite us to a friendly meeting with our greek mates, but the shinig steel of their blades is going to excite our bows to be raisen...

Waste Landed Warriors, are calm and cold, they know this time no Parthian Blood have to be shed..

and these are the results...

Holy Moneys! Now we can afford to give our Beloved Astianax, an unit of men who will be lead by this Tender Apprentice of the never blessed enough Phraotes!

But Cribyo his younger brother had to ramain in Kiat... But time will come we will have the money to give this gentle boy, a well suited unit of archers who will fight at his flank. Pacience Cribyo! You are young and you can wait again...

The Lands seem a bit less Waste now that Akemenes joined our Tender Astianax. The Sun is brighter and the Clouds more White...will our warriors be able to find a path who deserves their glory? Reins are loosened and horses are pawing, the dust dispersed and dice's cast...

TBC

hope enjoied

Arrow Tavola XVI - B

EDITED this post to add copies of Table 11A and 11B
    This is a copy & paste of Table 11A
    ehm he could be fine here in the Waste Lands, there are so nice people to talk with... anyway thanks you all who supported this even if i didn't updated for a week, yes it was the election day here, but i were also very busy, so this will be a shorter update, i had very few time but i tryed to make it interesting, so hope you like. now i will post the eleven table (had no time for the appendix i promised):
    ah, remember to press F11 for a better view since i like vertican screen shots

TAVOLA XI

And so we feel better now, Parthia is becoming to be a great Kingdom, and our neighbours are becoming to do not threat us anymore, well pheraphs this could be sayd about the Seleucids, but their allies, some nomad people from the far East, have decided to expand in our Lands...

The Horses-Archer from the East-Side of the Waste Lands, are well known as the best out there, those men are grown on their horses, and are used to not have an enemy that can afford to face their wildness...

But as far as, War is the most important occupation here in Parthia, we have to begin to considerate to build some new place where our people can manage their new interest here in the Waste Lands, well the most popular hobby here seems to make money nowadays, are the ancient heroic times lost forever?

Our Gods as far as our people seems to enjoy a lot the new habits there in our metropolis...Oh holy Mithra! There were a time when you were a Warrior God, how is it possible now you become the God of Merchants? Is our People going to be corrupted?

Well, we can be corrupted desormais, but there are some even more rich people who are doing well it seems...

The Fate pretend we continue to fight, but our enemys continue to flee...are they hidden in that town out of the frontiers of our Kingdom? Or are they ambushed in some place after our army, our warriors are thinking to settle down in that nice village without a fight...

Ah! Here they are the cunning ones! They were waiting for us, those Eastern have thought they can fight even better in their own lands, but our heros have no fear to be lost on the grounds of the Unknown, Akemenes and Vaianix have kuna as Guide, he is a member of the Daha, a tribe that knows everythinks abaut the vast steppes...

Another day of sand and wind, another sky that will see some blood spreading towards his hights...

Nomads that fight against nomads, what a shame, if those people hadn't chosen to stay under the greek protection, we could have become an invincible league here in these forgotten lands of desolation...

Those warrior are strong and used to war, but we have Astianax at our side and Kuna at the other, Those two man are enough to face the worst threat that could happen...go Waste Landed Riders and do your sad job who deserve the subside of your forged steel...

The enemy are tired and lost, some unit of theirs, try to charge desperatly our spear armoured-warriors, but what is the force that allows that three strange heros to raise from the bloodyground and to fight even more cruelly?

Time to end this, who can be better than our Daha warrior, the axe-weaponed Kuna, the man who like to send people to the Lord of the Sky under the soft blows of his shining blade...

and here's the results

Finally the path to Gava-saka is opened under our feet, this could be a fine opportunity to discourage that Easterns to bother at us anymore...

As usually the lands are Waste and the World is Vast...but the path to East is only a provvisory event in our holy quest for a new place to blast...

TBC

hope enjoied

and this is a copy of Table 11B
    Well, i dont know if this is becoming too big, so that people cant read anymore all the tables, and the new ones just give it a look to see the pictures, anyway i hope it worths again to update this, and as usually a warmy arzarakawak to alls who have read/liked/unliked this. Hope with this table to have finished the East part of our quest...
    remember to press F11 on your keyboard for a better view

TAVOLA XI B

Who is the third who walks always beside you?
    When I count, there are only you and I toghether
    But when I look ahead up the white road
    There is always another one walking beside you

T.S. Eliott - The Waste land

And so the YuèZhe, the forgotten nomads of the Eastern lands, have decided to face the Parthian horde in an attempt to abetting their greek allies...

But here...after have defeated Gobuzan The General, an easy path is open for us towards the town of Gawa-Saka, time to gain that town to the Parthian Cause and to enlarge our Eastern Frontiers...

The Sky is clear and the wind is calm, our horse cant stand waiting to lead our brave warriors down the streets of the town...

Poor the man that will face the anger of our Daha warrior, an enemy for sure, but a friend has to be carefull too...

This is an easy day for our army, Gobuzan is dead and Kusuluk cant stand his master cavalry skill, this apprentice is going to end his life after his master's Fate...

Time to enter the town and to give an end to this unworthy day...

And here's the results...

So a new territory is gained to the Parthian crown, A cold Wind from the remote lands of the Eastern dominions is blowing today upon the gloomy grounds of the Waste Lands...

Now it's time to finish our bloody job beyond the frontier of our southern enclaves...

But sad news are coming form Nisa our Capital, after the death of King Barabigna, Phraotes the Pious was designed King, but he was too old, oh our hero of Gava-Alanna! and time has come also for this holy man, to reach the farest grounds of the Parthian Heaven...

Now we feel strong, and we have money to face a punitive expedition against that Alexandria-Eschate, where the most part of the seleucids attacks are coming from

the towers are built-up, and our infantry is ready to engage on the height of that walls...

and so the battle...

How sad is to see some braves to dye in that horrible manner... no guilty for our enemy, they are doing their job as well as we are doing ours

but as far as the walls are fallen under Parthian control, the fight is becoming to be an easier task for our warriors...

The town is conquered... but lets have a look now at our expanding provinces:

and here's the North...

the core lands are growing well under the influence of our expansion...

and the Eastern provinces too...

Now, as our kingdom is enlarging its frontiers, we're receiving messangers from every corner of the world, giving us news on the situation of that lands outside our borders...

but the day is come to an end, time is wasted, lets hope our armies will enjoy a further journey through a world so dangerous and vast...

TBC

hope enjoied

it was under the vacancies:

and someone just mispelled his name:

woohoo! these are great!
    "The mere statement of fact, though it may excite our interest, is of no benefit to us, but when the knowledge of the cause is added, then the study of history becomes fruitful." -Polybios

The brilliance of the AAR itself aside, those are some sexy screenshots.
    When Adam delved and Eve span, Who was then the gentleman? From the beginning all men by nature were created alike, and our bondage or servitude came in by the unjust oppression of naughty men. For if God would have had any bondsmen from the beginning, he would have appointed who should be bound, and who free. And therefore I exhort you to consider that now the time is come, appointed to us by God, in which ye may (if ye will) cast off the yoke of bondage, and recover liberty. - John Ball

I've always loved your AAR Obelics, I've just never said so since I'm only a lurker over at the RTR forum(R.I.P). Hope to see more of these, glad it’s running again. I'm wondering, are you planning on staying here or going back to RTR once their forums come back to life? Quite strange place to have an EB ARR now that I think of it.

first of all thanks a lot!
    @Sdragon
    regarding the the question of the rtr forums, you have perfectly centered my actual drama....
    I still have the secret hope i will see my thread back with all 20 past installements, i must say, I know this aars are a very futile form of writing, if a forum die all the thinks you have done die with it and adieu... but as a scholar of chinese, i should like every futile form of (i dont know how to define it...) expression? Now, even if i know it is a very futile form of writing (and a very strange one, cause you make a sort of story on your progress in a game...), i will be very happy when (and if...) i will have back my thread... im become fond of my strange charachters, and i hope i will have back their stories too, as i sayd (excluding the last new installement and the 2 past tables i posted here) there are the previous 17 installement id like to see back.
    regarding the question of an EB aar in a RTR forum, well, this aar was posted in the AAR Subforum of the rtr forums, and that subforum was thought for every RTW AAR infact there was also a NOT RTW subforum there). And i must say it was really exciting (for me) to share my stuff with other people's stuff, there were a lot of aars (some of them were just started and never finished, others were some very long sagas), so all this (if you like this kind of thinks) was very exciting and stimulating for me... i can remember some of them: the precise and rigorous aars by the Bard and Zorromorph (I guess they were german people), the pompous roman aar by Mcm (it had somethink of american), the light and fast Omorphos aars (it should be DemetriousII in the TWcenterforum), they had somethink of comicstyle, and i must say his sassanid BI aar has inspired me a bit for the Waste Land. Again i remember the endless Lichgod Pontic aar, and the Belisarius Armenian one (these last 2 also fastpacked and easy to read), the aars by Theta (who also tryed to be rigorous, but who was open to some experimentation) also the funny Caiveira attempt (what a pity he didn't continued it), and the funny germanic aar (based on a single general named Ario) by... ah i cant get the nickname now... but i liked it a lot (expecially the few last installements)
    Even if i didnt read all the stuff, i just was following a pair of them (the more fastpacked ones), it was nice to have all them there...as i sayd there were really a lot of stuff..., and i remember too all the people who commented it or just spam it (dominos? no just joking), it was very funny to have all that comments...
    Again i remember the infinite fights about House-Rules, (the Theta and Bard crusade against Doctor and Herbalists, and the problem to swap them to another family member, anyway i was in the party of the people who had no problem with those retinues, Ah! I rember the "cheese tactics" thread become a sort of theological debate on the real essence of Life... and I was one of the people that took itself very seriously i must admit )
    anyway all this to say that the aar subforum was a very exciting place for me and i miss it, and i really hope to have it back again...

mammamia this seems a sort of remembrance...
    Ok if we have back the forums with all the stuff still there (but i dont swear on it) i will continue for sure there (cause my aar started there, and as i sayd there were all the 20 installements, and i will add this last table 16B too)
    But i still dont know as i will manage, i could post here and there, or i could find some other manner, i dont know...

Sorry if this moring im so verbose (generally im not so "romantic"), but you have just given me the "LA" for some remembrance...

cheers
    Artaserse

Prodder of Stuff Member Musopticon?'s Avatar

I will always support you Artas, no matter what "path" you choose to take.

You could keep posting Waste Land here for a while. I'd appreciate it and I have no doubt that everyne else would too. RTR.net will be open soon and then you can transfer if you want.

Hellpuppy unleashed Member Subedei's Avatar

Go Acha-emen-es! Go Acha! Go Acha! You can make it....Strato is outta Ur waaaay!!!!!

RESPEKT out to Obelics, I am enjoying this so much...do you write comics?

You gotta a hell of a good humor!!!!!

Cheers Subedei!!!!
    “Some may never live, but the crazy never die” (Hunter S. Thompson)

@Musopticon? really happy to have you back here mate! we will see how it will go with the forums matter, for now ive no idea... Arzarakarawak!
    @Subudei ah so pleased of this, anyway i do not write comics, ive just learned somethink about mspaint and photoshop on progressing in the aar, thanks a lot man, a warmy arzarakarawak! also to you!

now a bad new (not so bad hopefully): Ive just joined the party of the reinforcement CTD bug, it is strange, cause some chapter ago, we had a maior battle near Hekarompylos (Parthyaia) with Seleucid Reinforcement, and all went well... It is the first time it happen in my Pahlava campaign since i had 0.74 (but i must admit it happened a few time in my Aedui one). Tomorrow i will go to install the Fix by Kull, but now im a bit frustrated cause i have to replay the battle AAAARRGH! (uff! I took some good screenshoots), anyway hopefully nothing of definitive (i think the fix should go well), but I fear a bit the side-effect of this fix, i didn't understand what does it means the fact that the fix will bypass the post-battle traits... Im going to check better the fix-thread just now... as the wiseman sayd: "if you know you do not fear..."

cheers
    Artaserse

EDIT: Ok all resolved i think

EDIT 28/08/2006
    sorry people to not have updated it in a week desormais (someone can traslete me this french word in english please...), too nice feedbacks bytheway, thanks all! but i have some real life matter, and i have also a bit of "inertia" due to the weather, im a really lazy guy... anyway i will spend some hours tomorrow on it, cause im eager to continue the campaign, and i cant if i dont update the aar...

PS just an anticipation: Akemenes at the tender age of about 60 is still alive and eager to fight! (i know now 60 is not too old, but in the ancient time you were a sort of matusalemm, and in RTW it often happen that you see a general more than 60yo disappear suddendly...), also Kuna the dahe robber, the mad singer, have managed to form an army, we hope he will rejoin the party soon (but im not sure in the next update)

EDITED THIS POST to add copy & paste of Tables 12 and Table 13-A
    This is copy of Table 12
    ok, too much days without an update, so i decided to make a smaller one, the good thinks are that i was almoast finishing to assembly my screen shots, so i hope the next update will be faster. Hope anyway you will like this as previous, and i hope this spring time (i hate spring) dont make me too lazy to let the Waste Lands forgotten... (be pityfull with this update cause my soul feel so strange in this mating season...)
    A last think, the results of the battle are from the main save, while the screen shots are from a replay, cause i didn't planned to show that battle (just planned to show the results), so i have to replay it just to take the screen shots
    anyway as usually a warmy arzarakarakaz to all you nice people and remember to press F11 on your keyboard to have a better view

TAVOLA XII

We'll gather hibiscus flowers
    For it won't be minutes but hours
    For it won't be hours but years...

T.S.Eliot - Fragment of an Agon

When Mithra The Arcangel posed his knife to kill the Sacred Taurus, its blood made the ground to flourish, the life to spread...

Time is passing upon our unworthy lifes as the flowing water of an endless river, how could we spent our wasted time now that money are not wasted anmymore?

War is not the only duty here in the Wastelands, the work is the hidden part of our long quest, what a pleasure is to work if you have a renowned job like this...

But lets have a look to the lands where the Westerns have posed their dominions...

The lands of the Desolation, are plenty of Brigands armies walking around as strange parassites suking the honey of the Parthian riches...

Oh the Greeks they never give-up, can we reach that town in time before it fall under the silver banners of the Seleucids armies?

The northern lands aren't as Waste as we tought, they are plenty of reaches instead...a small avanguard was sent to report...

A town is going to see its worst time, hope that men worth the name of Braves Parthians warriors...

And this is the winter time under the stones of those Parthian Walls...

Yes, Akemenes didn't reached the town in time...but we expected this and tried to reinforce the garrison there in that strange town...

An unworthy end for a worthy enemy, hope some pityfull god will raise his lost soul from the dusty ground...

but time to fight is going to an end...will we be capable to make this end as favourable to us, as favourable are the omens?

well, our garrison has gained the respect of the Parthian Lords, that Captain will deserve to fight under the Parthian Flag, togheter with our renowned heros... Could someone we know, be as patient as deserve this promoted captain...

Go Akemenes, The town of Asaak is waiting your arrive, your brave men will meet a worthy mate to enlarge your circle of acolytes...

Another cunnig spy was trained there in the town, his report will be usefull to plan a further quest...will we be so capable to attempt to the Big Shot? Well, we will see...

But so, time was wasted even more this day, following this strange story of a land so Waste...

TBC

hope enjoied

This is a copy of Table 13-A
    Ok as promised here's a bigger update for my 13th table, this cabal strange number...hope you like as previous, and lets say that im much glad to see some new people is being interested in this, so hope that the readers of the first time are still there as far as this latter ones. It was quite a fatigue this time pheraps it is this spring strange atmosphere that is going to get me so lazy :lazy: (that is even for real life)
    As usually a warmy Arzarakarakazz to all you and remember to press F11 for a better view. Also if some new people want to see the previous table, there is an updated index in the first post of this thread

TAVOLA XIII

She turns and looks a moment in the glass,
    Hardly aware of her departed lover;
    Her brain allows one half-formed thought to pass:
    "Well now that's done: and I'm glad it's over."

T. S. Eliot The Waste Land - The Fire Sermon

What it could happen if we were not the only one in this wasted Kosmos, yes our Gods could be pleased to have some more nice people who celebrate them with sacrifices, but what if this kind of people is so powerfull as much as them are, so dangerous as well as the supreme god of the underground?

the time seem to pass slover than ever in this day of indubitable incertainty, the omens are strange and impenetrables, will these be the days of the Redemption...?

Let's take that town and hope the Sky has a nice plan for its parthian fellows...

The two towers of Doom...

Some people feel even more strange in these days so nebulous, so dark...

and well, there is someone that will never see the upcoming days, is this a luck? Could be...

The forgotten lands of the Northern side of the desolation grounds are spreading untauched under the trembling feet of the pilgrim fathers...

Could you resist, Oh the pilgrim passing there, to the rotten temptation of obtaining more than you deserve...?

But sometime the thinks go in an unexpected manner we see...

and an unexpected hand can make our ambition even more miserable...

so restless, your obsessions just can't find their peace...

But here, those walls seem to call our march...that Spring fields under the unfolded line of the lying stones will never see, a flower to blossom, a stalk to raise...

War seems to have no rest between such crushing grounds, of those Kingdoms raising from the dust...

The Sun is blessing Us... The grain bends under our horses hoofs

the fight is next to begin...

that's nice to fight one after one... the next will be more difficult we could say

Dreaming back thru life, Your time - and mine accelerating toward Apocalypse

Those Seleucids have some Parthians acholites around them, but well, they will be treated as the worst of the greeks...

No more to say, and nothing to weep for but the beings in the Dream, trapped in its disappearance

That parthian warriors submitted by seleucids, seems to fear our angry eyes while running towards the hills...

what a shame for that men, who are of our own blood, to be killed under the watchfull sight of the Parthian God

And how Death is that remedy all singers dream of, sing, remember, prophesy as in the hebrew Anthem, or the Buddhist Book of Answers - and my own imagination of a withered leaf - at dawn -

So Time is lost under a Sky so vast, and everybody can chose his fate according to his own, so lets wait for the next fragment of this hazy story to be raisen from the dust...

TBC

hope enjoied

Last user of scythed chariots Member Spendios's Avatar

Awesome ! Can't wait the next episode !

Arzarakarakaz !!!!!!!!

Hey Artas, remember to remove the fix(there should be a backup file in the rar archive) after you have fought a reinforcement battle. Because the "fix" removes all post-battle traits. You can just apply it again when you face a new reinforcement battle.

Good to hear all's working fine. That fix saved my Epeiros campaign too. Although I uninstalled regular RTW for Gold Edition and BI mods just yesterday.

Great work Artaserse! Those ones were great. You seemed to fight a huge number of battles vs Strato. He was becoming a favourite character of mine.

How long before Kuna? I'm missing him...
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

I seem to remember this chracter with a doctor Zoidberg-avatar from rtr.org.

I wonder why I remembered him right now. :P

Could it be me???

Hehheh, feels like home.

And thanks again Musopticon, for addressing me here. I had missed Arta's work a lot. There is nothing better than starting the day with a lot of laughs.
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=17769&dateline=1281031642

Arrow Tavola XVI - C

EDITED THIS POST to add copies of Tables 13B, 13C-Overview, and Table 14

this is copy and past of Table 13B
    ok, this is just to prove myself i can continue this... so dont expect a full-complete table with statistics, overview etc. i just found some time to assembly my remaining screenshoots, and tryied to make a continue... hope it can go. Im pretty satisfacted until now, since this is a unusual aar with a different mod than rtr, and a not roman, not spartan, not barbarian.
    as usually remember to press F11 for a better view and there is an updated index on the first page if you want to read some of the past tables. Arzarakawaz

TAVOLA XIIIB

To make a rather lengthy story shorter,
    He left no wise precaution incomplete,
    He doused the room in which they were to dine,
    And watered everything except the wine.

T.S. Eliot - A Fable fo Feasters

The battle for Herakompylos was near an end, just need to give it a boost thanks some brave people who can stand the fight until the night...

The Parthians are the Masters of Horses, fight with the light at their flank, while the wind opens under their arrows to fall... but some men fight well even with a shield and a spear...

the end approach in a strange manner, some men are tired others are sad...

the fight, could it see an end? the enemy are unworthy, or have they some plan... they flee the few survivors, looking for their town... not an endless path, a blind alley...

time again for a siege...

and so, while the most part of the steppe warriors, is waiting out of the town walls, two units will try to untie the bond...

some times the voices persecute your mind...

never alone... she can seek for your thoughts...

you can be called back, you can chose... is that home... the place where you were before?

end here's the results for this day...

a fact that we could regret...

A day so fast is passed-away, hope other days that were lost, can be called-back from past.

TBC

hope enjoied

This is copy and past of Table 13C - Overview
    Ok i planned to insert this screen shoots in table 14, but thinks went bad, if i were using titles for tables, i could call table 14 "the collapse"...
    so i decided to link these informations to the previous table, so table 13 is in 3 parts. From now on thinks will change as i sayd... so consider this little appendix as the largest dominions gained by parthians, i know in history they pheraphs were the first world power toghether with Rome (China Han excluded), but in this aar i think they will do worst... btw here thinks seems to go well again
    as usually remember to press F11 on your keyboard and a warmy arzarakarakazz to all you

TAVOLA XIII - C (OVERVIEW)

So many waiting, how many waiting? what did it matter, on such a day?

T.S. Eliot - Triunphal March

and here's an old friend...

and an anxious brother...

the day for a triumph could be the way to turn back home...

spreading dominions...

and numbers, we are nomads, just not Pithagorians, but well... they can go:

A friend, an enemy what a difference in such a wretched world?

a murch towards the icelands...

and peace could be a storm prelude...

what other to say, nothing to say but ask the dust... blast, cast, past... ehm waste, vast, bost, croz... ok this time ive some problem with the rhyme, but i will do better the next

TBC

hope enjoied

This is copy & paste of Table 14
    well, as usually a warmy arzarakarakazz to all who read/like/unlike this and here's a small new table, hope you like
    remember to press F11 for better view and there's an updated index in the first post of this thread if you are so strange to want to read some of the past tables...

TAVOLA XIV

When we came home across the hill
    no leaves were fallen from the trees;
    The gentle fingers of the breeze
    had torn no quivering cobweb down

T.S. Eliot - Song

time to know if we are become too corrupt... if gods will bless us furthermore...

we have to maintain the line, if we do not want to deviate... but a sage cant see the line... all is calm and silent...

a calm sea where philosophers cannot trace their furrows...

so much friends to keep quiet...

so much friends to give them the welcome...

but try again... hope is restless

and than the Parthians have to face some enemys we never considered before... well we did not consider so much thinks in the last few days...

a town that will see some sad time if some pityfull god wont help us...

some hunters like sparrows and birds, others love mankind so much...

and here's the results for this day to forget...

where can we find some help... warriors are few... all people seems to think about money and riches... who want to dye?

but then! a sad day has seen its end, and a sunday afternoon digestion need a clean bed where to rest, so another day we will see how will it end this hopeless quest...

TBC

hope enjoied

Hellpuppy unleashed Member Subedei's Avatar

Great job Obelics, I love your story; hopefully "Le Capitain" will become a General some day , marry a Parthian Princess & become ruler of the Wasteland. "Yuppidoooooo!!!!" ...can´t wait for the next part....
    Last edited by Subedei; 09-08-2006 at 15:34.
    “Some may never live, but the crazy never die” (Hunter S. Thompson)

thanks Subedei, anyway there were some small errors in the pics i tryied to correct now

Table C was a good one O!

I've been dealing with a really slow internet connection, and it took me ages to get this whole page loaded up, but it was worth it. I liked that you snuck one of the new resources in there too I see.

Wherever you decide to keep posting these, a lot of people have enjoyed them! Hopefully you'll do a grand one for us all when 0.8 is out too.

I'm impressed at how quick you've bounced back from the brink of disaster. Looking forward to the next bit.
    Do you ever intend to retain the Nizag Gund? Those guys must be getting lonely with so few troops. Seems the unit is just taking up a unit card slot that could be used for something less useless, 15 Nizag Gund just doesn't make an impact, even when being lead by 'The Invincible Champion Ted.'

Thanks Teleklos, I have some problem too to see all the stuff, pheraphs about 5 installements on one only page are a bit too much... anyway that pic with the resources was taken in the 224 BC after have finished the installements, it is very satisfating to see the gold mine there, as i sayd they give a very new feeling to all the map, in there province we got even a mounts market and a texile too, so it was a very good acquisition in the pahlava domain (before i didnt look very often to the resources of a province), ah i forgot to mention a pair of those round circles....

Sdragon, regarding the poor Ted, ive done all my best to keep that surviving unit of 15 nizag gund alive... it was hard especially in the first battle (that of Antiokeia) cause there were enemy reinforcement from the other side of the battlefield, and it was kaotic cause the woods, i was lucky to not have lost them (there were a lot of enemy skirmishers...). You know, one of the rules in this AAR, is that if i loose one unit with a charachter inside, i consider the charachter as dead... (this can be seen with Astianax and Kribyo that in table V or VI was reducted to 1 men unit, but i keep them alive cause i didn't loose all the unit). Anyway i can retrain Ted's nizag gunds in Bactra (im settled a IV Gov. Type, 2 turns for now). My actually strategy for infantry is to have just 2 units of pantodapoi phalangitai and 2 of nizag gund, i should revise it anyway, but i like the hearted(?) hats of the white nizag gunds, they are really tender so i dont want to kill Ted. Again i think a pair of nizag gund should always be in a (not 100% cavalry) Parhtian Army... (what a pity in VH they seems useless, but in some battle i must say they were great, like in the Battle for Hecarompylos... it was some installements ago). Regarding our reprise, i must say that the town of Asaak (Astauene province) is an inesaurible resource of men, and i can train fresh troops, there is in that town a previous seleucid built barraks that allow me to train Kataphract and H-archers, I usually do not destroy enemy barraks, but always destroy enemy Governement-Type buildings as i conquer a town).

In the end i hope we will not have too much woodland battle anymoore, while i repute them very interesting on the strategical side, they are an evil problem when you come to assembly the screen shoots, cause you have almost all first-plane pictures... i hope it was not too confused in this table)

last think: now in Bactra we cant retrain our best troops, so i think i will leave there a garrison of nizag gund (but not Ted who is in the main army) and return in Asaak (I want to get back Hyrkania, an historical Arii province, vital to face seleucids). There are currently menaces from everywhere, only the Western Frontier (Sarmatians Allies) seems quite, the yuèZhe, after the conquest of Binkat and Gava-Saka, seemed tranquilized, but they are newly walking around, so to be sincere i haven't planned again a strategy for these menaces yet, must think on... I could post a campaign map with all the current enemy armies walking around in some next post.

PS: as you can see the Zadhra pahlavans unit (cap. Gaston) is becoming to be effective only now that have a 2 or 3 silver chevrons, this is due to the bad choice of difficulty settings i started, anyway what is done is done and cant turn back (and i have to admit i like it in this way so far...)

cheers

Yet another great installment Artaserse! That Russel Crowe line was brilliant!

I would consider having continuing the war against Baktria for the moment, then going back to conquer the lost province. I would take out Baktria before they become a major threat again. You have probably pushed them into India and south of their start, so they are less likely to have many recruitment options.

Oh - and how long before Kuna gets to see some action do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach
    I would consider having continuing the war against Baktria for the moment, then going back to conquer the lost province. I would take out Baktria before they become a major threat again. You have probably pushed them into India and south of their start, so they are less likely to have many recruitment options.
    thanks Count, I think you are right, but the only problem is that i cant retrain HA and Cavalry in Bactria, if I had a replacing second army, i could have sent Akemenes to retrain, and the second army to continue the Quest, this is what im trying to do with the Kuna raised army... but it is still too weak, ok we will see, pheraphs that Cincix (strange name...) family member could be good...

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach
    Oh - and how long before Kuna gets to see some action do you think?
    well, I could sent Kuna to rejoin the Akemenes' army, and leave the command of the second army to Cincix or to another family member, i still haven't continue the Campaign, so i will see as i will play it, anyway the solution of destroying the Eastern Treats is the Best as you sayd, so i can concentrate in the ovest more tranquille...

greets

PS: im having some cash now, so i can train a third army (Mad Asabara and Pahlava Shivatir in Asaak, and keep Seleucids away for some time, while pursuing Bactrians and YuèZhe...

[EDIT: here's a copy and paste of Table 15 and 16A]
    This is a copy of Table 15
    well, so sorry for more than ten days with no updates, here's a long one to make me forgive... hope you like. As usually a warmy arzarakarakazz to all you, i really enjoy your feedback, and hope there still will be interest in this... (salvor cant promise you nothing abaut a steppes army destroying the bactrians)
    it's first time i photoshopped a bit the picture to make them cleaner (i hope) but still use paint to assembly it. Now i want my official historian to make a summary of every table and a title :lol: ok im joking, anyway remember to press F11 on your keyboard for a better view (since i like vertical style pics) and there is an updated index on the first post, if there is some new one who want to read some older tables.

TAVOLA XV

Unguent, powdered, or liquid - troubled, coonfused
    And drowned the sense in odours; stirred by the air
    That freshened from the window, these ascended
    In fattening the prolonged candle-flames,
    Flung their smoke into the laquearia,
    Stirring the pattern on the coffered ceiling.

T.S. Eliot - The Waste Land

So, the year is 227 B.C. but then, an year to not forget, for a long time at last...
    The magnificient Rampart of the mighty towns are waiting for the sweet sound of our horses hoofs knocking the ground...

a destination far away... a journey to the end of the night... our old Destouches the foot walker healer of the western-front, keep alive! from castle to castle...

but far from a so much aspired wall... there's a place where to prove your will...

a battle begin, a battle we must win...

iron artifact will clash intact... men will lie... their bones picked in wishpers...

here's the greeks there's the dahae, a schytian horde will come soon, the pahlava clans are so different so varied... so much tribes fighting under the griffon banner, an ancient assirian mad-man dreamed it, in a night to forget...

there were Babel, then Assur and Ninive the capital, then the Medes, the Persians, Persepoli and Pasargade... there were the palace, a so ancient heritage can not be wasted, we will stand, we will rebuild...

we are arii, our blood is old, and a day our lands will be called in this name... we master the horses and the iron

a day we hadn't to fight, we fear now the day we will do...

but then, while our army where far from the southern frontier, these greeks who claim themselves as descents of a man who died so young, tryed to retake what they believe is their own...

There is a young governor, a man who could have been a greet one, if only he hadn't followed his fate in this town so far away...

and so the defeat, a sadly end...

but well, lets have a look to this... there are the names of brave people, of coward one, of great generals and crying widows...

and a map of the world, the lost provinces will not stand too much, under the greek dominions...

and yes, they've embarked in a journey with no come back... it seems they will not allow, the greeks of baktria, our soldiers to march on the streets of Antiocheia-Margiane...

and so the battle...

they sent their elites, in our lands to conquer... they just want to drain-out our better blood...

our men are strong and proven on the field, but can they stand this heavy armored spearmen?

so suddendly somethink is going wrong...

a man who were a lord in his land, has now nothing but to fight, nothink to look back

so ashamed so sad, a routing army try to reach a safety place...

and here's a memorial compiled by our teller

as usually the World is vast, but our lands are not so vast as before, but even more wasted for sure...

TBC

hope enjoied

here's the "intermezzo" between this two old tables
    ok, thank you as usually for your feedback (really give me the will to continue this), i had not tauched the computer for a couple of days, so just to be sure Waste Land still lives, ive done this little think yesterday in the night (so i think it should be read in the night...)
    this is not an official table (a full update) but is just a filler i made to enjoy myself, so as you can see there are a few screen shots from a custom battle, remember that i never use custom battles in the main updates (cause this is an aar after all and if i wanted to write the masterpiece of the century i should have tryed the club of the anonimous writers...), so i used a custom battle just this time, cause as i sayd this is a filler (or a teaser if my english is correct). Every main Table is 100% report of my game.
    So i will call this little think "Intermezzo" (a think that links two other thinks).
    So here we go and as usally remember to press f11 and i updated the index too.

INTERMEZZO

and so... is there an hope? well as far as you are still alive there's an hope...

time to rest, and yes, sleep well, just sleep, tomorrow you will be awake for sure...

tender is the night...

TBC

hope enjoied

and here's a copy of Table 16A
    ok, since the table was being too long and i haven't finished it, i splitted it in two parts, and sorry (musopticon?) if there is no Kuna yet, the picture in my previous post was Astianax. But we have so much time again... anyway i was planning to refine it a bit more, but you know this night there is the match and a lot of people are coming here to see it, so i had to make the thinks faster, but i hope not to fast to make them too approximate. Regarding Capitan Gaston, dont worry i was just joking, and you know my hero charachters can dye only if i loose their entire unit in the fight, or if i decide so. The fact that he has a minor part in this installement is only due to the Azad Asavaran new units that deserve to be presented, the leader of these cavalry unit is Sacripans, and i hope i can fit it better in the storyline in the next updates...(for now i can say his name was taken from one of my preferred charachters in a famous poem from the Rinassaince)
    if you are interested i wrote this table listening "au bois de mon coeur" of brassens.

As usually remember to press F11 on your keyboard and I have updated the index on the first page adding some titles for the Tables (but not for all since i have few time now). I was forgetting to give a warmy Arzarakarakaz to all you and here's this uncomplete table:

TAVOLA XVI

Among a crowd of tenuous dreams, unknown
    To us of restless brain and weary feet,
    Forever hurrying, up and down the street,
    She stands at evening in the room alone.

T. S. Eliot - A Portrait

and so here we are one time more, lets have a look, 400 shots, comrades lets shoot the 400 shots...

and so the battle...

the woodlands! the dark sourrounding us, no place for our sights to get trough the closed trees...

tasting the ground, pointing a finger in to the emptiness, remember me (do not forget) what happened after all this had an End...

for all the selfish happy imbeciles, here we are to send you to a happier place where to stay...

Astianax, Shin, Krybio, may sons, my friends! do not hurt your tender flesh your nice bodies fitted so well...

Ah the climbers, no need to tire yout bones, we can just fly... as a strange bird born from the dirty womb of an ancient griphon we plough through the skys looking for a prey to peck in...

Sacripans, a noble warrior... his mother a whore, his father had a blood too feeble to do not give him a name...

and this is from a different perspective...

a postcard from the hell

take him! Take him! Lets free his soul before he can use even better his anger against human being...

and then you have to turn your head and look at what they can do while you was giving them your back

and well, the road seems straight and clean, come to see how nice can be to walk side by side along the desolate routs of this Lands of lassitude...

ah, that's all for now, but not enough thought, the World is vast but finite, not th'same for time, we perished roots, and as far as there will be a need we still have a quiver fulfilled of the 400 shots...

TBC

hope enjoied

Between Tab 16A and Tab16B...

I'm slowly and surely getting assimilated back to totalrealism-net, but I'll come back here from time to time. Waste Land is as good as ever.

Pity about the Bandwidth recurring problem they seem to be having...

Yeah, it's a pity.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast