Thread: 100% Accurate Gay Test- Take it, unless you think you're in the closet gay boy

Default 100% Accurate Gay Test- Take it, unless you think you're in the closet gay boy

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    The Backroom is the Crackroom.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: 100% Accurate Gay Test- Take it, unless you think you're in the closet gay boy

Im a homo. Meh.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Default Re: 100% Accurate Gay Test- Take it, unless you think you're in the closet gay boy

Wow, I never knew my sexuality. THANKS DA!

Ambiguous Member Byzantine Prince's Avatar

I got nailed from the first question.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine Prince
    I'll bet you find that funny, don't you Queen Ambiguous?
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Einstein

Probably Drunk Member Reverend Joe's Avatar

Apparently, if you like Wagner, you're gay...

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantine Prince
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Wait a sec. Doesn't the first question ask if you find any other man attractive? I can admit that some dudes are gifted with good looks moreso than I, but attractive? I'm not attracted to dudes. But yet... Some of you are...

How strange that you are attracted to other men.

HAHA! "I don't use urinals."

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Click first choice everytime and you wont be gay

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

sTraight. First choice all The way down. Way To go, homoes
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

I had no idea I was so gay. Hugging my son was how I revealed my homosexuality. Oh well.

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

I was unable to take the test because I was distracted by the repeating images of large-breasted girls in the left margin. Does that make me gay?
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Time to join the parade !

Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Haruchai
    I was unable to take the test because I was distracted by the repeating images of large-breasted girls in the left margin. Does that make me gay?
    Yes We all know you were thinking deeply about the mediocre pattern and poor quality of the tops.

I'm Gay because I like Opera.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

I'm gay because beer is too light an alcoholic drink for me...

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry V
    Yes We all know you were thinking deeply about the mediocre pattern and poor quality of the tops.
    Damn. Outted.

Quote Originally Posted by King Henry V
    I'm Gay because I like Opera.
    Yeah, me too. Though I fail to see why my choice of browser reflects my sexuality. I guess real men do use Lynx.
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Homosexuals drink beer too.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

The Shiraz question got me, then the strip club one. Fun test though.

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

My Lord but this is a riot. I had no idea making fun of gay people was so enjoyable. Can we make fun of ethnic people and the handicapped next? Huh... can we?

Oh, look what I found... an axe with lots and lots of Warning Points for the next person who posts a thread like this.

Closed!
    Unto each good man a good dog