Quote Originally Posted by Wigferth Ironwall
Rotogun, yes, you beat me to it. I would however add that Iran is still committed to the destruction of Isreal.

As to this idea that once one guy uses a Nuke everyone will want to is bull. Think about it, there is a reason for that stigma and the H-Bomb is more powerfull by an order of magnitude. Using one will result in a bloody conventional war. If the US gets Nuke happy the European nations would invade post-haste, once the battle is on American soil they can't use Nuke anymore.

Regardless it is not going to happen and to ensure it doesn't happen the US is willing to go to war with Iran, if they do it will have to be shrot, fast and devastating, scorched earth. At the moment there is no other option.

Needless to say this is something no one wants, which is why the US isn't rattling its sabre much.

First 2 setences are well known facts,no need to say that again.

EU won't attack the US. Yeah, like Russia,China,NK(North Korea) and the rest of EU will send 1 A or H Bomb each to the US and blow us to Heck and back.
Using Nukes against Iran will have to be Used. if We invade,you damn well know they going to use Nukes + those "40,000 sudice Bombers" that Iranian Prsident said he "will use". And using one of "them bombs" will end the war fast. Look at Japan in WW2 for my prime Example.