Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Iran

L'Etranger Senior Member Banquo's Ghost's Avatar
    Hunting the Snark, a long way from Tipperary...

Default Re: Iran

Quote Originally Posted by rotorgun
    Have the attacks been substantiated? I can't see why Iran would want to engage the coaltion yet. It makes no sense....definately loopie.
    The PKK are defined as terrorists by Bush. Terrorists are bad. Iran is just pursuing the war on terrorism by bombing Iraqis. Bush now loves Iran.

Hey, it worked for Pakistan.
    "If there is a sin against life, it consists not so much in despairing as in hoping for another life and in eluding the implacable grandeur of this one."
    Albert Camus "Noces"

Have the attacks been substantiated?
    Its the third time this month , isn't your media covering Irans role in the war on terror
    Has it reported any of Turkeys actions this month in the same region against the same terrorists ?
    Oh its all so confusing . Iran bad , terrorists bad , Iran fighting terorists bad , terrorists fighting Iran bad . But don't forget , a free Iraq will not be a haven for terrorists and a free Iraq will not be a threat to its neighbours , well apart from the terrorist havens in Iraq and those neighbours who are actually living next door

It makes no sense....definately loopie.
    Iraq defined in six words .

Turkish and Iranian troops have frequently crossed into Iraqi Kurdistan. It is nothing new.
    "The ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of the martyr."

I only defended myself and the honor of my family” - Nazanin

Quote Originally Posted by Dâriûsh
    Turkish and Iranian troops have frequently crossed into Iraqi Kurdistan. It is nothing new.
    Funny how everything changes depending on who is doing it and why.

Saddam massacring Kurds was nothing important until someone needed a few more reasons for invading Iraq. Then it was the ultimate evil.

Turkish troops fighting the same Kurds Saddam wanted dead is War on Terrorism since Turkey is a NATO member.

Iran fighting Kurds (yep, the same guys again) is a sign they're preparing to attack the US in Iraq.

Hmm.
    If you're fighting fair you've made a miscalculation.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

Just heard on the radio that iran ahs threatened to attack Israel if the US 'attacks' them.

I'll go stock up on food now...
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Just heard on the radio that iran ahs threatened to attack Israel if the US 'attacks' them.
    Would Irani missles be able to actually reach Israel ?

If not, how is it they plan to attack Israel, bombings and other frequently used insurgent tactics ?

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_guy
    Would Irani missles be able to actually reach Israel ?
    They claim so.

Boy's Guard Senior Member LeftEyeNine's Avatar

Around 200.000 Turkish troops deployed for a new operation into Northern Iraq. Chaos was what "liberators" wanted there and here it is -all "poisoning" the neighbors around. Great.

Chaos was what "liberators" wanted there and here it is
    Come on LEN , be fair , they didn't really want chaos .
    Its just that they forgot to to turn their brains on .

I wonder what would happen if the Austrians came into Germany to hunt down a few Poles or if the Canadians would deploy 100.000 troops to Texas and hunt some Mexicans...

It´s just completely unnormal what happens down there, seems like everybody walks into Iraq as they please and nobody really cares.

Maybe we could hunt some jewish bankers in Switzerland.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Tribesman
    Chaos was what "liberators" wanted there and here it is
    Come on LEN , be fair , they didn't really want chaos .
    Its just that they forgot to to turn their brains on .
    I do not prefer underestimation with them. Their plans work like a greased brand new machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Husar
    I wonder what would happen if the Austrians came into Germany to hunt down a few Poles or if the Canadians would deploy 100.000 troops to Texas and hunt some Mexicans...

It´s just completely unnormal what happens down there, seems like everybody walks into Iraq as they please and nobody really cares.

Maybe we could hunt some jewish bankers in Switzerland.
    If those Mexicans or Poles terrorized your cities, and the related countries did not move a finger about it, you'd choose a similar way.

You still think this is a Kurd hunt, don't you ?

Feeding the Peanut Gallery Senior Member Redleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEyeNine
    If those Mexicans or Poles terrorized your cities, and the related countries did not move a finger about it, you'd choose a similar way.

You still think this is a Kurd hunt, don't you ?
    You might want to rethink your statement here, especially since the amount of illegal crossings into the United States has yet to cause a 200,000 troop deployment into Mexico. Then take into consideration that Mexican Armed forces have been seen to operate illegally into the United States, often under the pay of non-governmental enities (read drug lords).
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg
    You might want to rethink your statement here, especially since the amount of illegal crossings into the United States has yet to cause a 200,000 troop deployment into Mexico. Then take into consideration that Mexican Armed forces have been seen to operate illegally into the United States, often under the pay of non-governmental enities (read drug lords).
    So what opposes what I wanted to mean over there ?

So what opposes what I wanted to mean over there ?
    That the statement itself contradicts the reality on the ground.
    O well, seems like 'some' people decide to ruin a perfectly valid threat. Nice going guys... doc bean

BHCWarman88

[QUOTE=spmetla]Why call the French loonies! They're with us and the UN on this issue. Keep you're bigotry to yourself, especially to people that we need help from. The only problem is the unlikelyness that France would join us in military action if it came to that but as for diplomacy and embargoing Iran QUOTE]
    Um,ok buddy....

Sjakihata
    Yea,GO Steelers. it not my Pittsburgh Accent, it just I can't do Grammer why and I not a good Speller (and I bet half you guys think I was a forgein Spanish guy or something who could not speak english good,lol)

Iran with their Threats against Isreail,and their Nuclear Program to "Make" Enegry doesn't make Sense.they think we that stupid to belive they not making Weapons?? I bet you if we don't invade,they going to blow Isreal Apart within 2 years..

Iran with their Threats against Isreail,and their Nuclear Program to "Make" Enegry doesn't make Sense.they think we that stupid to belive they not making Weapons?? I bet you if we don't invade,they going to blow Isreal Apart within 2 years..
    Ahmedinecad wouldn't be able to do it better to paint the Iranian society's eyes without mentioning about his hatred towards Israel. Some well-known tactic applied by leaders in countries where there are social traumas and poverty.

I have really started to worry about what we will be doing with our nuclear reactor to be built in Sinop. Do we need an invasion ?

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Cynical mode engaged:

North Korea blames South Korea for its social ills.
    South Korean tells its people it can't spend more on social systems as they are on a semi-war footing with North Korea.

China says Taiwan is a renegade province and hence the need for 300 missiles plus nukes aimed at Taiwan.
    Taiwan does a South Korea and blames its social ills on China.

Iran selects Israel as the reason for its problems.

USA does the same with Mexican immigrants.

Every country does it to some degree, North Korea and Iran choose a nuke option, South Korea and USA choose a wall option.

All the time the suppliers of military infrastructure chuckle each time they look at their bank accounts.
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

I bet you if we don't invade,they going to blow Isreal Apart within 2 years..
    I will take that bet . How much do you wish to donate to my beer fund ?
    Easy money

Quote Originally Posted by Papewaio
    All the time the suppliers of military infrastructure chuckle each time they look at their bank accounts.
    I agree.
    And Germany needs more living space in the east...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

I have really started to worry about what we will be doing with our nuclear reactor to be built in Sinop. Do we need an invasion ?
    Turkey can't develop nuclear reactors either ?

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    Turkey can't develop nuclear reactors either ?
    The location -Sinop- has been determined. Unless there is a nationwide protest -there has been minor ones- against it, we are likely to be a nuclear country as well. Gah..

BHCWarman88

Cynical mode engaged:

USA does the same with Mexican immigrants.

Every country does it to some degree, .

Look at the Satctics. Sure,they may do the Low paying jobs us Fancy Amercians don't want,I understand that fine and danily,but you see they rack up billions of dollars in expensives because they too Lazy and stupid to come into USA the Legal Way like Millions of ohter Mexcians and other people actually did??

Second,

Tribemen,I think I will.148 Dollars sound good for the bet??

Aslo,I got a Question,

you know at the bottm of each Thread is the Person's Name of who started it,well,I started this thread,so why does it say
    Ser Clegane
    started it when I really actually did?? I'm just curious..
    Last edited by BHCWarman88; 05-04-2006 at 03:50.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

The Iranian presdint dosent have the cojenes. He may be N-V-T-S nuts but not that nuts.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    Look at the Satctics. Sure,they may do the Low paying jobs us Fancy Amercians don't want,I understand that fine and danily,but you see they rack up billions of dollars in expensives because they too Lazy and stupid to come into USA the Legal Way like Millions of ohter Mexcians and other people actually did??
    How are income taxes paid in the US?

In Aus the employer pays the tax based on the amount earned in the current pay period straight to the government. And the employees submit the tax return at the end of the financial year.

If it is the same then in the US the missing tax money is because of the employers not the employees...
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BHCWarman88
    Aslo,I got a Question,

you know at the bottm of each Thread is the Person's Name of who started it,well,I started this thread,so why does it say
    Ser Clegane
    started it when I really actually did?? I'm just curious..
    For some reason it appears that certain actions (not sure yet what actions exactly) of an Admin in a thread sometimes lead to this Admin being listed as the starter of the thread.
    It's a bug ... I mean ... uhm ... "feature" ... yes - feature

The location -Sinop- has been determined. Unless there is a nationwide protest -there has been minor ones- against it, we are likely to be a nuclear country as well. Gah..
    Am I missing something here, or doesn't just about any country in Europe have nuclear reactors and so is a nuclear country ?

Nobody's going to stop Turkey though, the US loves you guys

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    Am I missing something here, or doesn't just about any country in Europe have nuclear reactors and so is a nuclear country ?

Nobody's going to stop Turkey though, the US loves you guys
    No you're not missing anything there. It may be my wrong definition. It's just how we're used to say it here.

US loves and hates everyone around here, don't you know. Deal the cards, pick the bets.

How are income taxes paid in the US?

In Aus the employer pays the tax based on the amount earned in the current pay period straight to the government. And the employees submit the tax return at the end of the financial year.

If it is the same then in the US the missing tax money is because of the employers not the employees...
    The emmployer pays both the employer's share and the wage earners.

At the end of the year the wage earner files his 1040 form where he verifies that the amount paid into during the year is correct, and either pays more or gets some back based upon the tax tables and the allowed deductions.

The system is bad.

The use of illegal labors allows the employer to avoid not only paying the illegal immigrant workers share, but the percentage that the employer must also pay.

Prosecution of employers who utilize illegal immigrants is one of the keys issues in solving the problem.

Arlington, Texas, United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg
    The emmployer pays both the employer's share and the wage earners.

At the end of the year the wage earner files his 1040 form where he verifies that the amount paid into during the year is correct, and either pays more or gets some back based upon the tax tables and the allowed deductions.

The system is bad.

The use of illegal labors allows the employer to avoid not only paying the illegal immigrant workers share, but the percentage that the employer must also pay.

Prosecution of employers who utilize illegal immigrants is one of the keys issues in solving the problem.
    You also need a SS number, which you can't get if your here illegally. So most illegals don't pay taxes. Since employers benefit so much from the cheap labor and paying even less becuase they don't need to pay for taxes or workers comp. Then yeah we need to start cracking down on criminal employers.
    Wine is a bit different, as I am sure even kids will like it.
    BigTex
    "Hilary Clinton is the devil"
    ~Texas proverb

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast