Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our First Release!

Default Re: Our First Release!

Played the mod. Very cool. The music gives a dense medieval atmosphere to the mod. The firearmed units work pretty good. The AI uses them well. I will be waiting anxiosly for the full mod. With campagin map or not I hope you release the other factions and some historical battles as well. You did a pretty good job.

Quote Originally Posted by DochtorGajo
    Not very sure about but I wasnt able to run menu screen in vanilla and it was very laggy as well and AFAIK reinstalling windows media player should solve it it at least solved for me.
    Hrmm my version just tabs out as soon as it gets to the menu screen fo rno apparent reason its still running but it never quite loads the full screen before tabbing me out. I'm urnning vanilla RTW 1.5 patch jsut with the citadel mod.

and next version?

Quote Originally Posted by methoz
    and next version?
    ah have i been silly is there a 1.6 patch

no wait 1.6 is BI rather than regular RTW ummm so still no joy here.

Quote Originally Posted by raikitsune
    Hrmm my version just tabs out as soon as it gets to the menu screen fo rno apparent reason its still running but it never quite loads the full screen before tabbing me out. I'm urnning vanilla RTW 1.5 patch jsut with the citadel mod.
    A known bug is on the main menu due to background movie (I have it on my desktop but not on my laptop, it is probably due to video card), when you click shortcut you see CA and Rome introduction movies, then our Citadel loading screen, before you see the main menu Rome crash and you see an icon on bottom bar. You can solve it in this way:
    go to menu folder (ex: C:\Activision\Rome - Total War\Citadel\Data\menu)
    change this file Dump0000.m1v with the same of Vanilla Rome (you can find here ex: C:\Activision\Rome - Total War\Data\menu)

that worked thank you very much! excellent mod lads i do a bit of re-enacting from the war of the roses period and this caputres the feel and look of the battles very well.

Help! I open the mod and i get a ctd and an error saying "cannot load sound database".

can you give us a step-by-step procedure you followed? Maybe we can help you but you have to tell us first how you installed the mod.

I'd help with everything but I just know how to hack into the notepads and manually do things, a DDS file, PAK file...
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

Member Member Akeichi Mitsuhide's Avatar

I LOVE this mod already even without the full release.

Everything works properly and the gunpowder units are used well by the AI.

1 question though and thats why is'nt there a Bombard Cannon for the Ottomans?.

Keep up the good work, Akeichi Mitsuhide.
    I think that Nobunaga never wanted to be at Hounnoiji

Hmm..this looks good. I downloaded this mod yesterday but still haven't played it due to time constraints. A question: does the first release already contain new music or do i have to download the music pack separately?
    I want to bathe in their blood...I want to bathe in their blood for a week!-Freaky Roman General

Formerly Seedexodus...not that anyone cares

Quote Originally Posted by Seedexodus
    Hmm..this looks good. I downloaded this mod yesterday but still haven't played it due to time constraints. A question: does the first release already contain new music or do i have to download the music pack separately?
    You must download music pack.

Cool then. I've played a few custom battles with all of the factions and everything looks great!
    I want to bathe in their blood...I want to bathe in their blood for a week!-Freaky Roman General

Double Post- Sorry
    Last edited by Arciel; 11-19-2006 at 05:30.

n/m I see it now. Will play now!
    Last edited by Wladyslaw IV; 01-29-2007 at 13:27.
    Eras Total Conquest, your Eras TW for Kingdoms.

... really a great job with this mode ... you must hold the line and go to the future ... if you need some art work , im offer to myself , im a sketcher ( draws and designs ) ... greetings and no surrender you .

i can play a lot with this MOD , and i want see more , =) ... "The Campaign" , why not ?

From Asia live in South East Asia(SEA) country , Singapore

Talking Re: Our First Release!

Originally Posted by GodsPetMonkey
    Just extract to your RTW directory, then create a shortcut to the RTW executable by right clicking on it and selecting "Create Shortcut".
    Find the shortcut you have just created, right click on it, and select "Properties" and then add -mod:citadel to the target (making sure it's outside of any quotation marks), so you should have something like this:
    Target: "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -mod:citadel

Dont we we need to add some thing in the properties like show_err ??

Srry if im wrong I just JOin today

Royal Pharoh of PTOLEMAIOI and Dictator Of Romani

So is this mod dead? That would be unfortunate.

master of the wierd people Member Ibrahim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GustavusAdolphus View Post
    So is this mod dead? That would be unfortunate.
    its more a zombie than dead. I have been trying to put all that stuff in a mod folder.
    I was once alive, but then a girl came and took out my ticker.

my 4 year old modding project--nearing completion: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219506 (if you wanna help, join me).

tired of ridiculous trouble with walking animations? then you need my brand newmotion capture for the common man!

"We have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if we put the belonging to, in the I don't know what, all gas lines will explode " -alBernameg

Been there, conquered that.... Member Darkvicer98's Avatar

Even though it died ages ago, its still a pretty good mod. Just need a modders touch to the download and you can play it.

Cry HAVOC and let slip the dogs of War!

A brave man may fall,but he cannot yield-Latin Proverb

Arms keep peace-Latin Proverb

How is this mod for online custom battles?
    Where is the link for download?
    Fix resetting of specialty units and stats for Shogun II, still not able to, hmmmm.
    Plug pullers epitomize what a true loser is.
    NEXT TOTAL WAR AFTER ROME II: HAS TO BE CHINA!

I downloaded this mod and it seemed to work but when I try do a custom battle, everything goes along fine until I click "start battle"... it just takes me back to the select factions screen, and then I can't get back to the customize armies screen.

I also tried doing a quick battle, but that just took me back to the main menu.

Does anyone know what is going on? I've got the mod running with BI 1.6...

Nevermind! Ive got it working, or at least the custom battles.

Great start to the mod! This is one of the time periods i'm most interested in, especially the Thirty Year's War. I can't wait to see where this mod will go in the future!

Nevermind! Ive got it working, or at least the custom battles.

Great start to the mod! This is one of the time periods i'm most interested in, especially the Thirty Year's War. I can't wait to see where this mod will go in the future!

Oops! Somehow my post was put up twice.

I'd like to try this MOD, can someone tell me what is the latest version and how to install it?

This mod has been long gone. For Rome Total War mods I'd check out this link: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Modifications
    Lets play Divide et Impera, Ptolemy Campaign. Link to full playlist down below!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...2oIDsmGrPrKpzM

I know that link, but I'm trying to make a list to try every RTW MODs, if it's playable, obviously. This one here is pretty old, I know, but I'd at least try if it's possible to play it. So, can you help me?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12