Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum game "Mafia" [Concluded]

Senior Member Senior Member naut's Avatar

Default Re: New forum game "Mafia"

Lemur
    #Hillary4prism

BD:TW

Some piously affirm: "The truth is such and such. I know! I see!"
    And hold that everything depends upon having the “right” religion.
    But when one really knows, one has no need of religion. - Mahavyuha Sutra

Freedom necessarily involves risk. - Alan Watts

A hoarse voice cries out from under the villagers' feet...

"Avenge me" diablodelmar's barely reconizable voice croakes out from beneath "It was, it was..." his voice fades, never to be heard again.
    I support Israel

I believe these horrible deaths must have been a part of Lemurs,devious plan to take over the world.Off with his head!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

I have no evidence Lemur was the culprit in this particular attack, but in order to stop his children from taking over the world, I will take this opputunity to rid the world of his evil.

I vote Lemur.
    Last edited by Alexanderofmacedon; 06-12-2006 at 17:07.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

It's a done deal, I'm a dead Lemur. So let me tell you two things, you silly villagers with your pitchforks and your torches:

• I am not one of the mafia, so phooey on youey -- you done killed the wrong prosimian!
    • My children will avenge me. Just you wait. When the new world order comes, they will rule with an iron fist, and all of you will be sent to labor camps.

flash!! a man appears out of now where and says, "Tiberius has taken over the world! he is back again in the form of a mobster. kill him he is the one!
    (hehe just wanted the join the fun. now i will disappear and standby once again...)

I'll vote for Shadows today.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As Lemur was dragged to the guillotine, his threats of his children avenging him brought them to the main scene. As Lemur was put into the execution position, he was staring at them. They were not crying. As a matter of fact, they had a rather... soulless look in their eyes.

"Get away from here!" Lemur cried to them. "They'll kill you all!"

The children said nothing, but all of a sudden a thick cloud of smoke formed around them. When the cloud disappated, they were nowhere to be found.

That was the last thing Lemur ever saw. He had no time to comprehend what had happened before the blade came down.

Here is the voting total for Session 2:

Lemur: 7
    Shadows: 6
    Uesugi Kenshin, Hiji, Crazed Rabbit, Ice: 1 each

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Still alive:
    littlelostboy
    Big King Sanctaphrax
    Shadows
    Crazed Rabbit
    Hiji
    Uesugi Kenshin
    Zalmoxis
    Ice
    Lehesu
    Peasant Phil
    Rythmic
    Tiberius
    Kagemusha
    SSNeoperestroika
    Divine Wind
    Alexanderofmacedon
    discovery1
    Bar Kochba
    Craterus

Committed seppuku:
    Mithrandir

Killed:
    UltraWar
    Wonderland
    Dutch_guy
    diablodelmar

Executed:
    Alexander the Pretty Good
    Lemur

Mafia, you know the drill.
    Last edited by GeneralHankerchief; 06-12-2006 at 20:15. Reason: votes tallied and list updated
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Lurking........in the Shadows. Member Shadows's Avatar
    Virginia, Eastern Starboard, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe. WHere else would I live?

jeez...talk about a conspiracy. 6 votes for me.
    I feel like a marked man.

Assistant Project Manager of the ERTW mod. Check it out.

German Enthusiast Member Alexanderofmacedon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadows
    jeez...talk about a conspiracy. 6 votes for me.
    I feel like a marked man.
    Well like your title says. The mafia does lurk in the shadows.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

GeneralHanky, are you going to alert the village people when a Mafioso gets the axe? Or are they doomed to just guess ...

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    GeneralHanky, are you going to alert the village people when a Mafioso gets the axe? Or are they doomed to just guess ...
    They're doomed to just guess. If things are going badly for the villagers (example: they're down to four and no mafia has still been executed) I might say something but aside from that... you guys are blind.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

* I am not one of the mafia, so phooey on youey -- you done killed the wrong prosimian!
    * My children will avenge me. Just you wait. When the new world order comes, they will rule with an iron fist, and all of you will be sent to labor camps.
    Hopefully they will remember that the rabbits sided with them, and build them luxurious gardens with lots of carrots and spaceships to conquer more worlds for gardening.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Terra, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, somewhere in this universe.

You know, as a mafiosi, my avatar does kind of resemble Vito Corleone, the original Godfather. Okay, fine, he doesn't. But we ARE both short on hair.
    Student by day, bacon-eating narwhal by night (specifically midnight)

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Killed:
    UltraWar
    Wonderland
    Dutch_guy
    diablodelmar

Who would want me dead !

Gah this game is far to short to my liking

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius
    You know, as a mafiosi, my avatar does kind of resemble Vito Corleone, the original Godfather. Okay, fine, he doesn't. But we ARE both short on hair.
    what doese mafiosi mean. btw your avatar just needs a mustache and fatter cheeks then he will look like Vito Corleone.

Blog Entries

Day breaks in the Frontroom. All is quiet. Most of the villagers were still extremely tense that they might have got the wrong person again, and plenty were also wondering just what was up with Lemur's kids. As morning turned into afternoon, and there was no sign of violence, the villagers began to relax. Hiji even went to check out the cliffs overlooking the sea.

"Such a pretty view," he said to himself.

"Would you like a closer look?" There was a voice behind him. Hiji had barely turned around when his killer pushed him off the cliffs. As he fell onto the extremely pointy rocks below, Hiji's last thought was: "So THAT's who it was..."

Meanwhile, SSNeoperestroika was settling down for a nice sandwich. He had just bought it from the local massive sandwich/sub/hero/hoagie joint and was salivating all the way home. He took his first bite, and instantly realized something was wrong.

"Poison!" he said. "That's a pretty lame way of killing me."

"Hmm, you're right," a voice said. The closet door nearby opened, and five shots rang out. SSNeoperestroika fell to the ground, obviously dead. The killer then proceeded to pick the sandwich up, finish it, and take an antidote.

"Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut said to the ever-decreasing villagers, "we have a crisis on our hands. A crisis bigger than the rise of spam threads and random useless polls clogging the Frontroom. It appears that the guillotine has not scared our killer from doing his dirty deeds, thus I am proud to introduce our new method of execution... THE ELECTRIC CHAIR! The democratic voting process will now begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Villagers, same deal as before.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    "Gentlemen," Chief of Police Beirut said to the ever-decreasing villagers, "we have a crisis on our hands. A crisis bigger than the rise of spam threads and random useless polls clogging the Frontroom. It appears that the guillotine has not scared our killer from doing his dirty deeds, thus I am proud to introduce our new method of execution... THE ELECTRIC CHAIR! The democratic voting process will now begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Villagers, same deal as before.
    if that doesnt work use burning stakes, or HANGING! a unknown villager says.

Blog Entries

Oh I have many more means of execution up my sleeve. I think the Chair will be the last conventional form.

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

"Poison!" he said. "That's a pretty lame way of killing me."

"Hmm, you're right," a voice said. The closet door nearby opened, and five shots rang out. SSNeoperestroika fell to the ground, obviously dead. The killer then proceeded to pick the sandwich up, finish it, and take an antidote.
    pretty well thought out.

This is one clever mafioso.

Too bad he had to kill me though.

WHY ?!

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Terra, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, somewhere in this universe.

For a former spammer, Craterus is a bit too quiet on this thread for my liking...
    Student by day, bacon-eating narwhal by night (specifically midnight)

(just a side note..from the dead I guess, nice storytelling GHC)
    Abandon all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_guy
    This is one clever mafioso.
    I can assume mafiosi means mobster?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Spartan
    I can assume mafiosi means mobster?
    Yes. As does mafioso, yakuza, mafiaman, etc.

And thanks for the compliment, Mith.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief
    And thanks for the compliment, Mith.
    id say good funny story telling. almost anything makes me laugh and the story certainly made me laugh. (and i dont smoke pot or any type of drugs and i am not high)

I say Peasant Phil. The peasant is just a guise for a supremely trained killer-by-trade.
    Innovative Soy Solutions (TM) for a dynamically changing business environment.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

Was that poison...soy in that sandwhich?! All signs point to Lehesu!
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.

Bar Kochba is obvious... too obvious.
    "Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite." - John Kenneth Galbraith

[I protest! I would never say "lame".
    The salivating's about right though,
    mhm.]

it's the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come

Lurking........in the Shadows. Member Shadows's Avatar
    Virginia, Eastern Starboard, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe. WHere else would I live?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehesu
    I say Peasant Phil. The peasant is just a guise for a supremely trained killer-by-trade.
    I must agree. The peasant guise is a very good disguise for a Mafiaman.

Assistant Project Manager of the ERTW mod. Check it out.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast