Thread: Alittle help please

Default Alittle help please

ok I know that you have to have VI patched up to version 2.1 . Ok my situation is that I have Medieval tota war:gold edition and it says it version is 2.0 . I go and DL the 2.1 patch for VI and when I go to patch up it says it does not detect that I have VI installed. Cause it is the gold edition am I safe or if I am not how do I get MTW:GE to patch up to 2.1?

Arrogant Ashigaru Moderator Ludens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Re: Alittle help please

Quote Originally Posted by scannerfish
    ok I know that you have to have VI patched up to version 2.1 . Ok my situation is that I have Medieval tota war:gold edition and it says it version is 2.0 . I go and DL the 2.1 patch for VI and when I go to patch up it says it does not detect that I have VI installed. Cause it is the gold edition am I safe or if I am not how do I get MTW:GE to patch up to 2.1?
    It is a problem with Gold edition. It seems impossible to patch it up to 2.1 without resorting to illegal means. One of the moderators has organized a petition for CA to solve this problem. You can sign the petition here.

However, some people found upon install that Gold edition was patched, so something odd seems to be going on. Mastertronics apparently responded that the problems were caused by an incorrect removal of a previous install of M:TW (link). However, so far this has not been confirmed.

Welcome to the Org, BTW .
    Looking for a good read? Visit the Library!