Thread: Code of Honour Announcement

Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar

Default Code of Honour Announcement

The tradition of The Code will be continuing here at the Org

The CoH webpage with our first year founding signers will no longer be updated, but the Org Badge List will continue to be active.

If you have already requested to be included by accepting the Code of Honour as your own, your names will be added as soon as possible.

Future Signers please post your pledge on our Visitors Must Read This First thread.

Thank you

http://www.clanwarscomp.org/codeofhonour

Go With Honour – Keep The Code
    Last edited by Tomisama; 06-14-2006 at 12:16.
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

Default Re: Code of Honour Announcement

I understand you are going to stop updating the list, right? Any reasons if we might know, though.. ?!
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

The Org’s CoH Badge List will continue.

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/award...rd&award_id=14

But the Code of Honour Web Page, the result of the First Years Pledges, will no longer be added to.

It already holds 266 names, is almost 1 1/2 Mbs in size, and now takes over a half an hour to process and update (even if there is only one name added).

It had to stop somewhere, and the one year anniversary of the first posting on subject, seemed like the right place to do that.

Good points their. Agreed anyway.

P.S. Did it have to be that late? it is 3:44 AM right now, and I've been waiting for an answer since I posted that.. Oops :P
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

Tomi I hope you kicked wArman? and rest of his "clannies"?
    John Thomas Gross - liar who want put on Poles responsibility for impassivity of American Jews during holocaust

Quintus Libo / Austria Member Glaucus's Avatar

woohoo I was the last one to sign and get on the thing.
    HBO Rome:
    Mark Anthony
    :I shall be a good Politican, even if it kills me... or anyone else for that matter.

The following Org Names have been sent to Org Admin

Welcome:

Destroyers-Jerre
    AwesomeArcher
    Lucjan
    ][GERUDO][Mojoman

And overdue:

KrooK

270 Signers todate

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=47937

Go With Honour – Keep The Code

MTW Modder and Supporter Member Aenarion's Avatar

My I be signed up aswell please?

Thanks Aenarion
    Silmarillion:TotalWar -A modification for MTW:VI
    Pls visit our website at: Silmarillion Mod
    And our Silmarillion Topic
    Modding Links:
    Alchemist Lab and Repository

Quote Originally Posted by KrooK
    Tomi I hope you kicked wArman? and rest of his "clannies"?
    Ahh, Warman, he is a great guy, player and leader. I assume he is the one that removed for so called dishonerable conduct.

-We do the impossible every day, miracles take a bit longer- Air Force Motto

Quote Originally Posted by {BH}Goalie
    Ahh, Warman, he is a great guy, player and leader. I assume he is the one that removed for so called dishonerable conduct.
    Was that sarcastic? He's not a great guy, player or leader, quite the contrary. Dishonorable conduct? Of course it is dishonourable, perhaps you don't know the situation but if that post wasn't sarcastic then it was jsut stupid.

Lol, what do you think? I know why he got banned, i see him on quite often. He is a great guy, he is good leader, and is also a great player who had defeated many good players (Emperor Rev anyone?) and has been around for a long time. You can say what you want about what he did here, but dont question his leadership or ability.

Quote Originally Posted by {BH}Goalie
    Lol, what do you think? I know why he got banned, i see him on quite often. He is a great guy, he is good leader, and is also a great player who had defeated many good players (Emperor Rev anyone?) and has been around for a long time. You can say what you want about what he did here, but dont question his leadership or ability.
    Been around for a long time? So has Tony Blair

Leadership...what does he do to show good leadership skills? Because from my angle BHC isn't looking the strongest clan around.

Banned here, banned at CWC, his clan frozen at CWB for inactivity (not for stupid actions), TWPL lucky enough for him not to register there, banned at the old .Net, banend at .com...his resume isn't looking like he's about to win any popularity trophies any time soon.

But anyway, this is not the thread nor the forum to discuss this. If you want to reply to my post (I'm sure you have a reply ;)) then PM me it here on the Org please mate. Lets keep the CoH clea of our off topic crap

ye was just about to say were goin a lil off topic lol
    btw ty 4 the welcome tomi ill go around upholdin the code now, to dishonourables!
    GERUDO clan tyrant

MayTheFunkBeWithYou

Lol, whatever you say man, even you can't dismiss the fact that he is a great player. Go tell that to everyone in his clan and see what they say. And dont get me started on the whose clan is better.