Thread: Quick Question

AO Viking's Tactician Member Lucjan's Avatar

Default Quick Question

Why can't I post in the Campus Martius section?

Default Re: Quick Question

Because you are a Junior Member. See this for more details:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...ded#post727646
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

Oh, well, thank you. I probably should have read through that a bit more thoroughly earlier..

Ok..maybe one more.

Anybody else having problems with gamespy flaking out in multiplayer? I had no problems last night at all, but this morning it said I kept losing my gamespy connection for no reason, I couldn't join a game without it weirding out on me. (..perhaps because I was trying to play in the friendly section, whereas last night I played in the chat lobby?)

That is a possible reason, the Friendly lobby being more crowd may pose some problems. Though, at most, it is usually Gamespy playing up..
    "Cry, the beloved country, for the unborn child that is the inheritor of our fear. Let him not love the earth too deeply. Let him not laugh too gladly when the water runs through his fingers, nor stand too silent when the setting sun makes red the veld with fire. Let him not be moved when the birds of his land are singing, nor give too much of his heart to a mountain or a valley. For fear will rob him of all if he gives too much."

Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton.

k..well at least I know it's not something with my game, seems it's still doing it though, and my internet connection is fine.. Gamespy should get their act together then... hmph.