Thread: leaders/heirs/heroes/generals

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    warning- plot loss in progress Senior Member barocca's Avatar
    (*disclaimer* - reality may or may not exist, in some societies reality is a crime, punishable by life)

Default leaders/heirs/heroes/generals

over the next week or so i will be posting lists in here of the members of clans,

sources for these lists include battle reports, geaneaologies, wikipedia, samurai archives and patrons contributions.
    (a few are mythological - but only a few)

for the moment i am not listing patron hereos, they will be the last addition.

i have lists of from 60 to 150 names for each clan,
    when a list gets too long i will be cropping it to exclude Alternate (alt) names,
    if it is still too long then i will crop people i have minimal informaton about,
    (if i have no date of birth for example AND no relations in the list)

i have a couple of lists of non-affiliated samurai that i will use to fill out clans who dont have enough members

The goal is 30 to 40 leaders and 80 to 100 generals - heroes are extra's and dont count towards the total

any samurai who has something like "very brave" beside their name will be a Hero in the final list.
    (some heroes were identified and listed as such during early testing, others i have added details to as i found them,
    but not yet moved them into the "hero" section of the list)

What i am inviting you to do is check the lists and see if i missed anyone, or if you think someone should be a hero (or villian)

The basic qualification for inclusion in these lists is the member's first recorded clan affiliation,
    (OR the clan their father was affiliated with)
    some are placed from out of their timeline to flesh out lists and can be regarded as representing children who died in infancy,

if during the game the player want to have historically accurate general lists they will have to find the general and bribe him
    (Tekeda's 24 generals for example dont all start with Takeda - in real life Takeda convinced several to change allegiance)

please note we are limited to 29 clans in one campaign,
    but we have over 33 and could have added a lot more,
    some will be "imported" into existing medieval slots for early era campaigns,
    as for the rest we tried to add as many as possible as retainers of other clans which we considered more important

and so it begins...
    Last edited by barocca; 07-03-2006 at 14:48.
    The winds that blows -
    ask them, which leaf on the tree
    will be next to go.