Thread: Medieval Total Realism: Age of Ambition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MTR Researcher for the Rus Member Cadmus's Avatar

Default Re: Medieval Total Realism: Age of Ambition

@ Randarkmaan: I know this mod is for Realism, but how far are you going to let this go, I mean, to give the player also some influence on how to develop his faction, what tranformations take place. Do you mean that it would replace the system over time, or could replace it, so to let the player choose what he wants transformed, as what the system Kataphraktoi said represents...

And about the intro, how are we going to handle that?
    Are we going to:
    - Write it as historian does his/her little speech, giving a summary of the whole or almost the entire history of his/her faction, including the future, but off course not far off (eg, continue on talking about his/her faction during the Renaissance...)
    or
    - Write it as being a part of history, like talking about your own people, about the past, from the tales from your parents etc. and thus not knowing what'll come, but show what courses can be pursued.

I ask this to everyone, because if some of us do the first and some others do the second (and maybe a third party finds yet some other way) it won't be that nice to present.

Kataphraktoi, you said about IRC, I don't have that, but can arrange it, and maybe we can discuss it there...

Edit: @ Randarkmaan, maybe you could make a sketch for wraithdt, or describe how the castle looks like. I can imagine the view from one of those castles is magnificent.
    Last edited by Cadmus; 08-17-2006 at 12:17.
    "Knighted by the Chevaliers de Sangreal, Lasiurus rises to enter the Kingdom of Light and Shadow"